4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SwordArtOnlineTheTrapOfBreathConcealedMagic-P2v0.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
this update was "Okay", it could be longer, but the developer has a life and a job... Asuna becoming more and more submissive to Chad Inoda, Kyoko is already his fuck toy. I believe we can expect a longer update in the next version, I don't doubt that we will have significant progress in real life between Asuna x Inoda, maybe a conscious blowjob haha.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Next update probably in end of September or early October all the same. Hope Asuna in next update will start to fall in pleasure more that she will allow sex in-game and ask for it due to circumstances like sexual frustration with Inoda teasing soon after in reality as well. Wish to see Suguha progress somewhere with either Hebishima or Inoda through blackmail again or dunno if its gonna go that way. Kyoko falling will make more options and easier to conquer Asuna. Liz probably won't fall soon, but Alice was promised to start getting laid, its hot and all, but not favorite like Asuna or Sugu. Kyoko also good milf.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I wonder why Fujino decided to skip days so quickly in the last two updates. It’s like one scene or dialogue, and then there's a jump. Is there a special date coming up? It doesn’t seem to be a character’s birthday, or maybe he wants to trigger the maintenance event in FOG as soon as possible to advance the story.

boinut99

Jul 5, 2020
Sorry, this is coming up in my game. It seems like I can't move forward. Does anyone have a solution or a part that isn't damaged?
View attachment 3883687
help please

I'm in the same situation
The update is over at the end of day 21 and I don't think we're supposed to be able to continue into day 22. Something to keep in mind is that whenever you see the white chicken next to the anxiety indicator inside of the recollection room that means that the update is over; you can speak to the chicken and it'll give you a note from the dev with some information about the update and upcoming stuff.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes