4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

nostalgia123

Oct 22, 2022
Had to replay combat like 5 times to get the blowjob

like what are the odds ?
Is it? I just assumed it was always scripted to be the one when you fight the first mob right after the cutscene of Kirito fighting through the mine as Asuna and Inoda do stuff hidden (ends with pixel animation of Asuna giving Inoda a blowjob behind crates.)

That's where I first encountered it and because I saved just before the cutscene (before entering the door that triggers the cutscene), when I went back on the save to re-watch the blowjob scene it came up there again. So it felt scripted to me. Maybe the save state just also saved and locked in whatever random generation was meant to be next as the blowjob scene.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Is it? I just assumed it was always scripted to be the one when you fight the first mob right after the cutscene of Kirito fighting through the mine as Asuna and Inoda do stuff hidden (ends with pixel animation of Asuna giving Inoda a blowjob behind crates.)

That's where I first encountered it and because I saved just before the cutscene (before entering the door that triggers the cutscene), when I went back on the save to re-watch the blowjob scene it came up there again. So it felt scripted to me. Maybe the save state just also saved and locked in whatever random generation was meant to be next as the blowjob scene.
titjob
frotting
handjob
blowjob
idk if there's more

frotting and handjob are the ones that play almost every fight for me

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

It's not scripted. I haven't seen any battle scenes, because I killed every enemy as quickly as possible and avoided as many as possible. As I don't care for the main plot, I like to test such things, btw Asuna still gets her sexual-stats up, even if nothing happend in the fight :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's not scripted. I haven't seen any battle scenes, because I killed every enemy as quickly as possible and avoided as many as possible. As I don't care for the main plot, I like to test such things, btw Asuna still gets her sexual-stats up, even if nothing happend in the fight :LOL:
I think he means the order you see the battle scenes. It does seem like to me the battle always starts with a random groping scene and then a random Inoda cumming scene. Asuna will get her stats up no matter what you do in battle. Since most battles are not avoidable then that means Fujino wants to use this time to increase her stats quickly.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Hold up, I am bugging out man, doesn't the last version end in the massage scene and the new version starts from Kirito getting up and calling Asuna to only hear she'll be busy? Why does the new version start entering into fog? I am kinda confused. Can someone give me the save at that point of time?
Edit: NVM I guess, starting new game, select bottom chapter, then the bottom option and select your preferred choices gets you started from there. Whoops.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes