4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
The thing is that Suguha needs a path for the future, at the very least in terms of content. So, either we will see her raping Kirito from now on, or with a bull who could be Hebishima or a replacement.

I, and a few others are slightly concerned about that small interaction with Inoda because Habeshima has been missing for a while now. Now, I'm not super worried about it, because it might mean nothing at all, I just really wouldn't want her to be with Inoda.
I dont mind Suguha being with Inoda, if the route is hot and takes its time to cook. Hebeshima was boring as fuck so anything is better. Im really liking the Hebeshima selling that glasses girl more than the Suguha thing

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I''m confused for this ep I can't seem to get to the new content? The save the og file came with is bugged and cant progress. Going from a save from the 19th it seems like I can talk to Liz in the fashion shop, talk to sugu after, it tells me to go home log into FOG but when I go home there's no option to log into FOG am I missing something?

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I''m confused for this ep I can't seem to get to the new content? The save the og file came with is bugged and cant progress. Going from a save from the 19th it seems like I can talk to Liz in the fashion shop, talk to sugu after, it tells me to go home log into FOG but when I go home there's no option to log into FOG am I missing something?
Don't use any save file, start a new game and use the second option, then start the 6/20.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I dont mind Suguha being with Inoda, if the route is hot and takes its time to cook. Hebeshima was boring as fuck so anything is better. Im really liking the Hebeshima selling that glasses girl more than the Suguha thing
True words! I prefer Inoda over Hebeshima. At least the dude takes care of his girls.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
All in all a good update. It was short and but we saw the return of the battle scenes as well as some Kyoka loving which might lead to a M/D threesome!

Now let's see how Inoda will have his way in IRL since everything was being done in FOG with Asuna's permission. Next update will either be a slow one as Inoda breaks Asuna in IRL or it will be scene filled. Either way I hope we gets all 3 days in the next update.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Had to marathon this since early in the morning as I start my next shift in just a couple hours, but done it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder why Fujino decided to skip days so quickly in the last two updates. It’s like one scene or dialogue, and then there's a jump. Is there a special date coming up? It doesn’t seem to be a character’s birthday, or maybe he wants to trigger the maintenance event in FOG as soon as possible to advance the story.
He's probably speeding up the plot now that he finished setting up all the basics he wanted, at this point the game essentially is going full steam ahead as all he has to do in every update is advance the plots and they're clearly reaching their endings or the start of developing their final phases (He himself even said that Alice's is heading for its climax soon). Too bad for no update next month, but hopefully he can rest after his business trip. And hopefully next update has a lot of Suguha in it :3

Like raping them while they are unconscious?

The only difference between them is that Inoda is ugly :ROFLMAO:
Pretty much, yes XD Honestly, not sure why so many people are now convinced Inoda may take Sugu after that single scene, this feels like the same with people saying how because Agil showed up he was gonna suddenly forget how Fujino had written him the whole game and become a Blacked NTR Racist stereotype to fuck Suguha just because she had gotten free of Hebishima. The fact that so many people genuinely can't even mentally register her going all Yandere and raping Kirito as her way for the plot to go forward without another NTR guy showing up really says a lot about how terribly biased NTR has been over the years and how so many think if there is not a male MC 'suffering' or a girl being forced to have sex with someone she doesn't like against their will then it's not NTR :p

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes