4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

SHiro-kun

Apr 6, 2023
Oh yeah, that's the thing, Liz totally WANTS to be the dominant one, the thing is, she probably thinks she can get off with Kirtio still, reminder that while Fujino changed everyone's attitudes a lot from their Canon selves you can STILL see some glimpses of them, like when Liz whispers whenever Kirito isn't listening, how she actually has a sweet and soft spot for him...is just fully contrasted now that she went full Yandere by aiding Inoda in basically NTR-ing away her best friend just so she can do the same with Kirito XP The point I was making was, if Inoda GETS to fuck Liz, she will without a doubt fall for his dick regardless of how her character is or what she wants, because this is still at the end of the day a world running in NTR-logic, kinda like how Suguha somehow reaffirmed her feelings for her brother even more in this update but still didn't resist and immediately rushed back to Hebishima as soon as he called her despite the visible annoyance she seemed to have at it when it interrupted the end of her 'date', lol. NTR dick completely destroys the female characters' personalities and non-sexual desires in these kinda games XP
Well, in such games I agree, girls can’t refuse a dick no matter what he have, but you had the phrase “if she gets Inod’s dick”
and if you don’t give it to her, because she doesn’t need him, she wants to sit and squeeze Kirito, and so that Asuna doesn’t get in the way, so why not
Yes, even Inoda himself wants Asuna, it is clear that he, like no one else, will not refuse any sex, but the option with Liz personally seems unnecessary to me

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, even Inoda himself wants Asuna, it is clear that he, like no one else, will not refuse any sex, but the option with Liz personally seems unnecessary to me
I mean, yeah, it's probably 'unnecessary', but it's the same kind of unnecessary that him turning Asuna's mom into his bitch and getting a blowjob from that gyaru to make Asuna jealous was. Fujino has clearly gone down the path of making Inoda a Sex God and there is no way Liz will end with Kirito in any capacity by this game's logic, she's gonna end up making that nightmare he had before the not-date with Suguha a reality sooner or later regardless of her wishes just because that's how these games work.

SHiro-kun

Apr 6, 2023
I mean, yeah, it's probably 'unnecessary', but it's the same kind of unnecessary that him turning Asuna's mom into his bitch and getting a blowjob from that gyaru to make Asuna jealous was. Fujino has clearly gone down the path of making Inoda a Sex God and there is no way Liz will end with Kirito in any capacity by this game's logic, she's gonna end up making that nightmare he had before the not-date with Suguha a reality sooner or later regardless of her wishes just because that's how these games work.
Well, mom, in my opinion, this is a different case, he saw that she was unfaithful and didn't mind jumping on someone else's dick, so he blackmailed her, he needed it because it could help with Asuna, Kyoko doesn't like Kirito and can play that role which you see for Liz, restricting Asuna from Kirito in IRL, throwing her into Inod's hands, while receiving NTR's dick herself

Reactions: Toushiro and pnkrel

Dead_leaf22

Nov 27, 2021
Hey guys. Need save files
So when i finished with part 1 , I deleted the save files. Now I want play part 2 but i don't see save files. Do you know where rpgm game's save files located in windows. Or could you please just send your save files

Thanks

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys. Need save files
So when i finished with part 1 , I deleted the save files. Now I want play part 2 but i don't see save files. Do you know where rpgm game's save files located in windows. Or could you please just send your save files

Thanks
If you wanna play Part 2 from the beginning you don't NEED save files, the game literally starts as a new one so you don't need saves from Part 1 to play it (And the latest version includes a save file from where the previous update was left at anyway).

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
The Dev of this game is like Yandere simulator or milf city
They like to squeeze every last drop of milk out of their patreons, With updates every 5 months with little content, With very little content. With the trash excuse of "I like a deep story", Hey Dev, if you don't know you can make a lot of content and at the same time put your "deep story". The only good thing about this trash game is its animations

But the problem with this is because of you donating money in a stupid way.

It's a shame that this game that is a piece of trash is popular and has a lot of donations. When there are other games with "deep story" and Devs are striving to make good content ‍
Serious question: Are you retarded?

railrail

May 8, 2023
Bruh the dev doesn't even have that many supporters, check his ci-en comment and you can see the majoirity of it is not supporting him.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
From where these retarded haters came from ? Nothing they say make sense without any logic in there. With over egoistic remarks about this game and how most NTR games are made with its sub-genres and why they are liked by most people who play and like NTR games, if you don't like such scenarios, genres go to your vanilla genres and stop trolling and making fool out of yourself.

Songbird

Dec 13, 2017
Can someone give me the save at the end of this update? I messed up with the save provided in the folder and lost mine

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Oh btw if you're craving for more Asuna NTR, Airuru released his Asuna x Nishida NTR story (3 animated episodes). Only the first episode has Asuna getting hypnosed, the second and third part don't. And it's free so huge plus lol :

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes