4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

vbifrjn3

Feb 20, 2019
This is probably a bug. Remember last update Asuna thought Kirito was cheating on her and lost some affection. Maybe starting a new save reset the values.
It's not a bug. Asuna thought Kirito was cheating on her because of Inoda's influence (Inoda gave her that idea), then Asuna just asked Kirito about it and his answer dispeled her suspicion.

I started playing again from chapter 1
It's a bug, just start new game from 6/20

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's not a bug. Asuna thought Kirito was cheating on her because of Inoda's influence (Inoda gave her that idea), then Asuna just asked Kirito about it and his answer dispeled her suspicion.
It is a bug. Kirito's didn't dispel her suspicion because her affection didn't go back up. This is her stats at the end of v0.45. Notice the date of Last sexual experience. Also "Special Coffee" is not listed as her Favorite Foods in v0.50. Starting a new game probably messed up the stats page.

1.png

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It is a bug. Kirito's didn't dispel her suspicion because her affection didn't go back up. This is her stats at the end of v0.45. Notice the date of Last sexual experience. Also "Special Coffee" is not listed as her Favorite Foods in v0.50. Starting a new game probably messed up the stats page.

View attachment 3886108
she has 518 of lust but never comes down after orgasm, it makes no sense, so Asuna is always horny

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
kinglionheart , just a small correction after reading all your latest comments my dude, Inoda's key is, because of plot-reasons, extremely shitty, so he actually CAN'T just cum over whenever he wants, in fact it probably would break if he used it again. Granted, now that he basically finally truly-fully-plotwist-over-plot-twist broke Kyouko, he may not even need it for much longer XP

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
kinglionheart , just a small correction after reading all your latest comments my dude, Inoda's key is, because of plot-reasons, extremely shitty, so he actually CAN'T just cum over whenever he wants, in fact it probably would break if he used it again. Granted, now that he basically finally truly-fully-plotwist-over-plot-twist broke Kyouko, he may not even need it for much longer XP
Okay replayed the scene where Inoda gets the key. It does say it will only work a few times but that was only because he need a key ASAP. Kind of pointless details IMO. What is to prevent Inoda from doing? Coming in every night and drugging Asuna then raping her? I do agree thanks to Kyouko Inoda won't need a fake key soon.

vbifrjn3

Feb 20, 2019
her affection didn't go back up.
oh, true, i messed up somewhere. But Asuna's replyes cleraly said for me that she fully trust Kirito. Then description of her feeling to Kirito has changed in the similar vein. So i though numbers reset was just planned

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes