4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
SAO ver0.501

Add in CG room:
Boss battle event is added in CG room.
orc mob battle events are added in CG room.
Blowjob is added for Boss battle.

Bug Fixed:
1.The unlock all scenes button in cg room doesn't work correctly.
2.After the version ends, kirito could still leave the CG room.
3.The probability of Blowjob in mob battle is too small.
4.If double check the Kyoko event in library, the game will be stuck.
5.Alice‘s hypnosis debuff not updated in CG room.
6.Wrong CG in Inoda's blog.
追加回想:
礦洞Boss戰回想
礦洞雜兵戰回想
Boss戰追加口交動作
修正bug
1、回想解鎖不全
2、劇情完結後可以離開回想房間
3、雜兵戰口交觸發概率太低
4、圖書館事件第二次觀看會無法繼續遊戲
5、回想房間中缺少愛麗絲心靈印痕
6、最新博客貼圖錯誤

已經下載0.50版本的,也可以下載修正補丁替換www目錄下的data文件夾和js文件夾

If you have downloaded the ver0.50, you can also replace files in data folder and js folder by download the following file.

完整下載:
Ver0.501中文:

Ver0.501 ENG:

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
All of those events only supports the current situation in retrospect. Nothing at the time hints at this outcome.

Kyouko investigating Inoda was known but it was assumed it was only a basic investigation into his background like his name and family. If it found his blackmail was useless then it should have also found his obsession with Asuna and Kyouko would have ended him. Or the very least the Lustiful Night should be found out since it happened around the same time as the blackmailing.

Sinon was never shown to be a nice girl. When Kirito talked to her she was cold and uninterested until he mentioned Hebishima. Now she no longer love him she is becoming a calculating revenger. Those background events only show she is pretending to be obedient to Hebishima to ruin him. Nothing about her becoming a dominatrix.

"Kyouko investigating Inoda was known" then "it was assumed it was only a basic investigation" by who? and isn't a plot twist is something that usually the viewer/player isn't aware of?

"If it found his blackmail was useless then it should have also found his obsession with Asuna and Kyouko would have ended him" makes no sense bro, its literally in the name "background" not a surveillance.

"Or the very least the Lustiful Night should be found" so now its a surveillance and SEAL Team Six? The weather was bad right? you guys are here for a long time, no way you forgot these details.

The second part goes as the first, the plot is really simple.

The issue with these fetishes is people want to enjoy "the buildup" as much as they can but you literally do not have a buildup without a resolution. You have a cast of so many characters with different personalities and ways of corruption and it is been consistent the whole time. I understand how the dev would feel reading these passive aggressive comments.

Can't we cum in peace?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
"Kyouko investigating Inoda was known" then "it was assumed it was only a basic investigation" by who? and isn't a plot twist is something that usually the viewer/player isn't aware of?

"If it found his blackmail was useless then it should have also found his obsession with Asuna and Kyouko would have ended him" makes no sense bro, its literally in the name "background" not a surveillance.

"Or the very least the Lustiful Night should be found" so now its a surveillance and SEAL Team Six? The weather was bad right? you guys are here for a long time, no way you forgot these details.

The second part goes as the first, the plot is really simple.

The issue with these fetishes is people want to enjoy "the buildup" as much as they can but you literally do not have a buildup without a resolution. You have a cast of so many characters with different personalities and ways of corruption and it is been consistent the whole time. I understand how the dev would feel reading these passive aggressive comments.

Can't we cum in peace?
Good for you for not having any standards for "coom games". You can coom in peace in your space without worrying the details ruining your experience.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I could write reviews about this game, especially Kirito and Asuna. I'm not good at writing reviews, I've written reviews for anime episodes a few times
Do write a reviews if you like or hate the game. Rating from reviews are most useful if people with strong different opinions are writing reviews.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You should write a review. You see like you have a lot of opinions about the game since you are a Kirito fan.
I could write reviews about this game, especially Kirito and Asuna. I'm not good at writing reviews, I've written reviews for anime episodes a few times
Tbh, it’s one of those games that is hard to rate because of the many changes between parts and characters. The most objective approach would probably be to use separate ratings for different aspects of the game and then calculate the final rating.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Tbh, it’s one of those games that is hard to rate because of the many changes between parts and characters. The most objective approach would probably be to use separate ratings for different aspects of the game and then calculate the final rating.
True enough. It is times like this I wished Part 1 and 2 was separate threads so we can rate them individually.

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You could just give it a try. I wasn’t an active writer on the side for years; I just started about half a year ago. It was indeed hard at first, especially with English being my fourth language. Just keep the sentences short. (y)

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes