4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Reactions: Ramoa and 4-kun
Dec 31, 2017
Don't forget to unlock Kyoko's scene in the CG room after finishing the battle. It shows events in real world after the battle and even sort of gives some insight what we might expect in the next update.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
OK, I missed that part with the key.

As for the guilt, that's what I mean, that he will use it later.

While it's all extremely forced, but well, that how things work in part 2, I guess :ROFLMAO:
Everything happening to the side characters seems forced now. Suguha sudden escape from her enslavement was unexpected and refreshing since she was the only one to have a sudden change. But now even Kyouko and Sinon having sudden changes to their story that shows they are or were in control of their enslavement without any hints before makes everything so unnatural. I would not be surprised if later we find out Alice broke out of her hypnosis and was just pretending to get insider information from Foxy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Everything happening to the side characters seems forced now. Suguha sudden escape from her enslavement was unexpected and refreshing since she was the only one to have a sudden change. But now even Kyouko and Sinon having sudden changes to their story that shows they are or were in control of their enslavement without any hints before makes everything so unnatural. I would not be surprised if later we find out Alice broke out of her hypnosis and was just pretending to get insider information from Foxy. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that's true. I miss the days when we had more layers, a better balance between buildup, spontaneous actions, and more natural interactions between the characters. I’m not saying I prefer one over the other, but I think it would be better if the consistency stayed the same in each respective game. Kirito feels more and more like a total stranger to the story, or an observer, just running from one scripted scene to another, as if he isn’t participating in the life around him :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: bucefala

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
So, how do I get more anxiety at the end of this update? I have 15 - it requires far more than that to unlock all the new. Or does anyone have a complete save at the end of this update with enough anxiety?

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020

Actually, there were hints in the previous plot. It was the first time between Kyouko and Inoda at the hotel. She explicitly mentioned that she had already investigated him, and the reason for "pretending" to comply was to protect Asuna as an excuse. She just loves his dick.

As for Sinon, if you met her in the park in the earlier versions, you would have noticed that the groundwork had been laid for a while. And her helping Hebishima with the drug, her cold attitude towards Kirito, and her unwavering attack on peeper in the forest all indicate that she is not a gentle girl who is just blinded by "love".

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
So, how do I get more anxiety at the end of this update? I have 15 - it requires far more than that to unlock all the new. Or does anyone have a complete save at the end of this update with enough anxiety?
Hmm. I started a new game with 20 points. Maybe you need to pick different answers when starting from a chapter?

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
however Asuna has 998/999 affection for Kirito and 300/500 for inoda, so if she reaches 500/500 for Inoda it means that affection for Kirito will drop to 698/999 so in simple words she still has feelings for Kirito but she also likes cock of Inoda

p.s. I could be wrong with the calculations, because Fujino could put Kirito's affection at 0 xD

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
however Asuna has 998/999 affection for Kirito and 300/500 for inoda, so if she reaches 500/500 for Inoda it means that affection for Kirito will drop to 698/999 so in simple words she still has feelings for Kirito but she also likes cock of Inoda

p.s. I could be wrong with the calculations, because Fujino could put Kirito's affection at 0 xD
Keep in mind that the stats don’t reflect reality, only what Asuna herself believes. So theoretically, she could openly cheat on Kirito while claiming to still be in love with him. It will change depending on what Fujino decides.

Even if you look from the game’s 'reality' perspective, taking into consideration things like 'VR doesn’t count,' it should still be around 700 at max. From our reality, it should be maybe, Idk 200? as she hasn’t give a shit about him for a few months now
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Actually, there were hints in the previous plot. It was the first time between Kyouko and Inoda at the hotel. She explicitly mentioned that she had already investigated him, and the reason for "pretending" to comply was to protect Asuna as an excuse. She just loves his dick.

As for Sinon, if you met her in the park in the earlier versions, you would have noticed that the groundwork had been laid for a while. And her helping Hebishima with the drug, her cold attitude towards Kirito, and her unwavering attack on peeper in the forest all indicate that she is not a gentle girl who is just blinded by "love".
All of those events only supports the current situation in retrospect. Nothing at the time hints at this outcome.

Kyouko investigating Inoda was known but it was assumed it was only a basic investigation into his background like his name and family. If it found his blackmail was useless then it should have also found his obsession with Asuna and Kyouko would have ended him. Or the very least the Lustiful Night should be found out since it happened around the same time as the blackmailing.

Sinon was never shown to be a nice girl. When Kirito talked to her she was cold and uninterested until he mentioned Hebishima. Now she no longer love him she is becoming a calculating revenger. Those background events only show she is pretending to be obedient to Hebishima to ruin him. Nothing about her becoming a dominatrix.

kamandag12301

Jul 9, 2022
does anyone know how to do where there is a new map in the recollection mode and you can see every single animation and your anxiety value is 999?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

This is probably a bug. Remember last update Asuna thought Kirito was cheating on her and lost some affection. Maybe starting a new save reset the values.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes