4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Just played 0.5 updated (not thoroughly). I think it's not bad at all. Sad that we probably won't have an update for August tho

I do prefer content with Asuna but Kyoko's scenes are quite great
I think it's also one of a reason why some might complain that the update is too short? Because some H-scenes with side characters are not presented at all during the normal playthrough like Kyoko's scenes and yellow hair girl where we only see the silhouette behind curtain for example (unlike Asuna's where we still have some glimpse about it going on)

The Asuna bath scene is also great, wish we can see what is going on under the water clearer too but I guess it's the best this way, it's an underwater scene after all

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
(0.5) It also has a lot of potential to put more scenes in-between like
- When Asuna/Inoda were in the (in-game base) bedroom together and what convo they had in there, some more scenes during the bath before Kirito came in
- When Inoda did some stuff to her in front of Liz and Kirito at Liz's shop
- Normal H-scenes during the cave not just during actual battle
- (Silly bonus) Something spicy between orcs and Liz :p (sorry)
- Actually I could think of more for some previous scenes too but I guess devs are done and focused on future plot instead, not blaming him though, the game is still very good for me

• Wow
Reactions: Kire4th
Apr 4, 2023
update was quite nice - the new battle scenes were fun and drove the plot forward. I am more excited about what this update sets up though - i think the next one will have a very significant IRL scene happen

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Damn, that update was really good.

The scenes with Asuna and Inoda at the end during the mission to rescue Liz were excellent. I think that because Fujino thinks he won't be able to deliver an update in August, he put a lot of effort into the content of this update.

I just wished he added thoses CGs of Asuna and Inoda during the battles in the gallery room. He probably didn't have time, hoping he remembers to add it in the next update, for now I'll have to do creating save points right before the battles happen to watch those CGs again.

MyBigXtic

Jul 23, 2024
Full Save v0.50
Save 1 & 4 are at the recollection room at different days.
Save 2 & 3 are on the beginning of battles and before the boss fight.

The update ends on 6/21. Don't try to leave the Recollection Room!
Hi I’m new, do I download the link/save file to my computer? How I do this? Step-by-step how to this?

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes