4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

brevvv

Jun 18, 2024
is there a way to automatically add anxiety levels? i cant unlock the latest cgs after completing the last update (I started on a new game directly to the new chapter)

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I mean its the first update that suggests that, maybe wait? lmao
The thing is that Suguha needs a path for the future, at the very least in terms of content. So, either we will see her raping Kirito from now on, or with a bull who could be Hebishima or a replacement.

I, and a few others are slightly concerned about that small interaction with Inoda because Habeshima has been missing for a while now. Now, I'm not super worried about it, because it might mean nothing at all, I just really wouldn't want her to be with Inoda.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I'm a little bummed we're going back to IRL, since it feels maybe too soon, but overall I enjoyed this update. Bummed out the next time a battle event update is gonna happen is probably in December or next year because of the focus to IRL now. But also, damn you guys all talked a lot today; 10 pages since I was last here hahahaha.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I'm a little bummed we're going back to IRL, since it feels maybe too soon, but overall I enjoyed this update. Bummed out the next time a battle event update is gonna happen is probably in December or next year because of the focus to IRL now. But also, damn you guys all talked a lot today; 10 pages since I was last here hahahaha.
We might not get another battle event until December, but there is no way we won't return to FOG after the next update. The maintenance of the games was supposedly only until Wednesday, and we left off the game during a Monday, so we will probably focus on IRL for an update before coming back to FOG where we will begin to see more mixed content between IRL and the virtual world.

And nobody really asked, but I prefer setting the thread to a 100 posts per page, it makes it easier for me.

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
How would they even go about ending up together? Other than Inoda finding the cameras, or walking into Kirito's apartment while Suguha is riding Kirito and using that as blackmail. It's going to be 2 long months...

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
This was posted earlier on Patreon, and I don’t know if it was shared already, but it seems useful.

Some feedback

There is a bug some battle events not be triggered, I will try to fix them tonight .

The update ends on 21th night, so it's a bug that kirito could leave CG room.

The update contains

6/20 morning go to the clothes store to trigger Alice event, in the night go to the school library to check Kyoko event. After that go back home to check Sinon event on 2nd floor. Then log in FOG to help Liz to test the armor. After that go home to talk with Asuna, and follow her to the bath room 1st floor when she leave, to check Asuna event. Then 6/20 ends, the Alice's POV, Kyoko's POV and Asuna's POV are unlocked in cg room.
6/21 finish the battle quest, if you kill the monster too fast, some cg may not be triggered. After the battle, unlock Kyoko event in Asuna's bed room.

If you could not log in the game on 20th, try leave the room and enter again, or trigger the Sinon event on 2nd floor.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
We might not get another battle event until December, but there is no way we won't return to FOG after the next update. The maintenance of the games was supposedly only until Wednesday, and we left off the game during a Monday, so we will probably focus on IRL for an update before coming back to FOG where we will begin to see more mixed content between IRL and the virtual world.

And nobody really asked, but I prefer setting the thread to a 100 posts per page, it makes it easier for me.
Considering the break in August, that means we wait until October. Even though I would prefer Fujino to update every two months instead of one month, it's still an oof. I'm too used to the monthly updates rofl.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
divided opinions are what we have a week before release, obvious bugs are we talk about when a new update drops
People have been having a lot of different opinions on this update if you read since the release. Some think it is too short. Some think it sucked. Some think it was great. Some didn't like the new battle system.

How would they even go about ending up together?
If it did happen then Administrator magic would be the easiest way. I do hope nothing happens though. Administrator has been pretty hands off lately and I like it that way.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes