4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
Hmm ... The fact that the story suddenly moved so quickly made me suspicious. So, this CG could also be Inoda dreaming of Asuna. While sex with her mom. idk we are going to see in a week i guess

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hmm ... The fact that the story suddenly moved so quickly made me suspicious. So, this CG could also be Inoda dreaming of Asuna. While sex with her mom. idk we are going to see in a week i guess
I think I read somewhere here that it was because their subscribers asked Fujino to do so, as the updates were taking too long and everything was moving too slowly

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
That's the thing, it's not exactly "soon"... They both had a full buildup in part 1, and even I, as someone who loves slow-burn, think it's due time they start doing the deed again
It would have been fine if it was in-game since we know Inoda is making the moves, but irl its too quick for a 0.2/0.3, unless there won't be a part 3 and .3 to final version is the end of this series.

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
how many scenes we looking at in this next update hm? we talking 6 or something? based on the past few blog updates (i'm a bit out of the loop)

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
I also think its time to move the relationship between Inoda and Asuna. We had a nice build up between both Kirito/Asuna and Inoda/Asuna. Its time to see Asuna fall further and further into depravity, after all normal "vanilla" cheating sex between Asuna/Inoda is just a begining in an NTR corruption progression.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
it is quite obvious that this gif is a continuation of this one, so somehow INODA convinced Cuntsuna to fuck her in FOG maybe with Liz's help since quite a few hours passed between Cuckito's investigation and Inoda's meeting with Liz in the tent and judging by Asuna's expression it is obvious that it is not peanut dick, cuckito.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes