4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
So her current Kirito Affection is suppose to be 998? If so then it was a issue in v0.45 where the restore in affection did not happen. I thought Asuna realizing the misunderstanding but the lingering doubts made her not recover the affection. I get Fujino is setting up doubts about Kirito to be the first domino to fall for Asuna falling out of love with Kirito. I thought having 979/999 was a small enough crack to start the fall but if Fujino wants to go back to 998/999 to be the crack then I am fine with it.
Yes, Fujino said it was also a bug, and he thanks you again.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
What are you supposed to do after you go home from work on 6/22? When I go in the house the only option. Is to look at the computer which I've done multiple times .
Turn the game of, you are done.
When you see the pigeon in the dreamworld you have reached the end of the game

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I actually enjoy Asuna´s bipolarity when it comes to Kirito. It´s also not as unusual for a person to go from liking and despising their partners, particularly among young couples. How often have you seen a couple fight and loudly insult each other, only to see them tonguing each other in a day or two?

If I had to complain about anything, is that Asuna ends up looking even dumber than she already did for believing that Inoda wouldn't know she was the nun all along.
I just didn´t say anything about it last update because I have accepted that all the heroines will act like absolute morons when Fujino decides it´s Ntring time.
And see, that's the issue and why probably this whole storyline would have been/felt a lot better written as a bunch of OCs than an SAO parody (Though no doubt way less popular): That applies mostly for REAL people. Trying to apply any sort of realistic romantic/relationship logic to Asuna and Kirito if you know even the slightest bit of their real characters just falls flat massively and makes the writing feel even dumber and more forced. Even I, that not only care little for the main story here but also got sick of KiriSuna after years of the main series, can see that, so I imagine it probably makes anyone who even subconsciously thinks of their OG selves feel it even worse XD

Also, something I forgot to mention on my review, "shout-out" (LMAO) to Fujino, he went and finally addressed the gigantic plot-hole of the Fairy Dance arc in this game's AU, half a game late, by twisting shit in the most stupidly possible way, essentially making Kirito seem like a completely useless bum and officially taking all his post-SAO canon achievements away, turns out he was, indeed, unable to save Asuna without Leafa, but Asuna's dad somehow 'realized something was wrong' and saved her from Sugou himself...note how, per Canon, Asuna's dad had the least chance of anyone in the universe from ever finding out shit because he trusted Sugou the most implicitly, and he's also barely above a background NPC in the story in general even in Canon, while Asuna was in a very short time limit before Sugou perfected his emotional-experimentation on her and it was only Kirito and Suguha/Leafa rushing it that saved her at all :p So he both "fixed" a plot twist with even shittier writing and also eliminated any and all achievements KiriSuna had in their canon-relationship post-Aincrad from his timeline in one go, LOL

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
He is a great role model to guys who won't go after a hot girl because he thinks she is out of their league. By acting Inoda you realize she is obtainable through their wit, hard work, and a little divine help. It is a like a modern David vs Goliath story.
I just really admire how he jerked off fantasizing and saying out loud how he wants to r-r-r-rape a girl who was kind enough to help him out for no reason

• Haha
Reactions: Edecarabia

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
And see, that's the issue and why probably this whole storyline would have been/felt a lot better written as a bunch of OCs than an SAO parody (Though no doubt way less popular): That applies mostly for REAL people. Trying to apply any sort of realistic romantic/relationship logic to Asuna and Kirito if you know even the slightest bit of their real characters just falls flat massively and makes the writing feel even dumber and more forced. Even I, that not only care little for the main story here but also got sick of KiriSuna after years of the main series, can see that, so I imagine it probably makes anyone who even subconsciously thinks of their OG selves feel it even worse XD

Also, something I forgot to mention on my review, "shout-out" (LMAO) to Fujino, he went and finally addressed the gigantic plot-hole of the Fairy Dance arc in this game's AU, half a game late, by twisting shit in the most stupidly possible way, essentially making Kirito seem like a completely useless bum and officially taking all his post-SAO canon achievements away, turns out he was, indeed, unable to save Asuna without Leafa, but Asuna's dad somehow 'realized something was wrong' and saved her from Sugou himself...note how, per Canon, Asuna's dad had the least chance of anyone in the universe from ever finding out shit because he trusted Sugou the most implicitly, and he's also barely above a background NPC in the story in general even in Canon, while Asuna was in a very short time limit before Sugou perfected his emotional-experimentation on her and it was only Kirito and Suguha/Leafa rushing it that saved her at all :p So he both "fixed" a plot twist with even shittier writing and also eliminated any and all achievements KiriSuna had in their canon-relationship post-Aincrad from his timeline in one go, LOL
Thanks for explaining that to us non-SAO fans. Hmm, okay, if that’s Fujino’s canon, fine. I’m not sure whether closing one plot hole to open another makes sense, though. Since this is how he’s building the world, it makes Asuna’s affection for Kirito even more nonsensical. Where does her proclaimed endless love come from if Kirito doesn’t have any achievements? Their whole relationship is built on the VR experience in SAO, which doesn’t count for Asuna. So I was right all along; she is just a simple cheater with major mental issues. Thanks for clarifying, Fujino. :ROFLMAO:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023

Damn, in moments like these I'm glad I never cared for SAO for more than one season :p

Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes