4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Damn, it's fucking sad, I love parody games, and it looks kind of good ....... Okay, I'll look in later when my head cools down, I've just been running into this kind of shit lately and I feel bad, I want to either kill the FMC or Kill myself out of anger. Nevertheless, thanks for the answer brother
Just out of curiosity, you say you’re running into shit lately do you mean irl or other games following the same premise? Coz if it’s the latter, I’d like to hear some of your other encounters.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Just out of curiosity, you say you’re running into shit lately do you mean irl or other games following the same premise? Coz if it’s the latter, I’d like to hear some of your other encounters.
It's probably both, a game can trigger some unpleasent emotions from irl.

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Hi, you're saying scary things, friend. I hope not to come across such an irl, otherwise I will... I haven't had a similar experience, so I hope I answered your question. Have a nice day

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Oh, you're so empathetic, dear brother, thank you, but I'm almost fine in life, it's just me.... Perhaps I perceive this too strongly. Damn, I look so stupid

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Oh, you're so empathetic, dear brother, thank you, but I'm almost fine in life, it's just me.... Perhaps I perceive this too strongly. Damn, I look so stupid
Ah I see, I literally just thought you encountered other games of a similar nature. Hence, was asking for recommendations. Not much to say about personal things, sorry for the misunderstanding.

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
I'm on an android phone tried to play part 2 when i try to open the game it says bug encountered failed to load js plugin

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, this knowledge would be way to distructive in the hands of yandare Suguha :LOL:
You laugh, but this IS the reason why Fujino just can't let the stories mixed, at least if Sugu's character continues down this path: The moment she learned of it, she would go running to her Onii-chan immediately to destroy his relationship with Asuna in the hopes of being the replacement after 'comforting' him, and that if she didn't try to kill Asuna and/or Inoda for hurting him...is easy to forget, but this girl is a national level kendoka and canonically (Because the author himself said so, probably without thinking, in an interview) had to be written out of the movie's main plot because she would have overshadowed every other character, Kirito and Asuna included, despite the main antagonist wearing some fancy super suit that let him ricochet off walls faster than the eye could see :p

Reactions: 4-kun
Dec 25, 2023
Liz isn't only here to help. I think there will be some twist to her story later on. She is very fond of Kirito and has at the same time this haughty behavior towards Inoda. When you see the scenes in the tent with her and Inoda, you understand she has high sexual expectation from Kirito, but for "some reasons", she will be disappointed and will come back to Inoda. She will probably have a similar relationship with Inoda, than Suguha with Hebishima.
Yup 100% Liz will be fucked by Inoda eventually, Remember this is an NTR game so Kirito will be NTRed he can't have happy ending... Well ofc if you count him being a cuck a happy ending then it's a happy ending for some lol.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes