4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Just like Kirito! With all the talks of Kirito being the chosen one. I wonder if Inoda is also a chosen one? For a different purpose than Kirito but still her chosen. A gift for chosen is a dick that changes to suit her amusement!
I just thought about this comment, and when one really puts Inoda into the perspective of the game´s universe, he is not really that special.
Big Netorare Dick and Sex Skill? While that normally might be something unique in many game universes, here every other guy has been cucking other people´s girls with their ridiculously huge members. Back when we had the npc plotlines in part 1, there were at least 3 or 4 guys that looked like they fitted the role of a ntr antagonist. And that is not even mentioning Hebishima.

Of course, Inoda also has the power of breath concealment which one might consider as unique enough to qualify him as the chosen pig to ntr´em all, but is it really that amazing of an ability when there is someone just capable of hypnotizing bitches right next to him?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I just thought about this comment, and when one really puts Inoda into the perspective of the game´s universe, he is not really that special.
Big Netorare Dick and Sex Skill? While that normally might be something unique in many game universes, here every other guy has been cucking other people´s girls with their ridiculously huge members. Back when we had the npc plotlines in part 1, there were at least 3 or 4 guys that looked like they fitted the role of a ntr antagonist. And that is not even mentioning Hebishima.

Of course, Inoda also has the power of breath concealment which one might consider as unique enough to qualify him as the chosen pig to ntr´em all, but is it really that amazing of an ability when there is someone just capable of hypnotizing bitches right next to him?
Interesting take. I mean, Inoda's biggest benefit is the admin helping him (which ironically makes him even less capable than the other ntr dudes), but the question is whether she helps him because he is also a chosen one or if she is using him so Kirito can fulfill his role, which for some reason includes losing Asuna... Okay, this is going to be wild speculation, but what if the admin wants to take her corrupted body or be born as their child? :ROFLMAO:
Well, and Kirito is the sacrifice (chosen one).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Everything you mentioned about Inoda happened in Part 1 when the story was not so crazy. I thought Inoda was created to be a everyday loser kind of character. He has a big dick but unlikely to ever use it. He has a unique game skill but it is next useless he had someone to carry him to level up. Even when leveled up and being somewhat useful, I imagine he can only use it on someone willing like Asuna. I do believe even after Administrator along with the Mind Control and other weird abilities showed up in Part 2, Inoda was never suppose to be special.

Part 1 NPCs did have a role as a template NTR characters. Hebishima in particular was a carbon copy of the typical NTR bull. Until he lost control of his women of course!

Interesting take. I mean, Inoda's biggest benefit is the admin helping him (which ironically makes him even less capable than the other ntr dudes), but the question is whether she helps him because he is also a chosen one or if she is using him so Kirito can fulfill his role, which for some reason includes losing Asuna... Okay, this is going to be wild speculation, but what if the admin wants to take her corrupted body or be born as their child? :ROFLMAO:
Well, and Kirito is the sacrifice (chosen one).
Yea going a bit too much into wild speculation there. I think it is too early to have any worthwhile guesses. Even if Administrator wanted to be born as a real person, I would think she would want the most powerful beautiful body. I can't imagine Asuna + Inoda would make that happen. Hebishima would have been a better choice to breed with Asuna for that!

We know Administrator has met with Inoda in his dreams before and has actively helped him get Asuna. Maybe separating Asuna from Kirito is part of her plan. I only hope her plan for Inoda is not just for her amusement.

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Everything you mentioned about Inoda happened in Part 1 when the story was not so crazy. I thought Inoda was created to be a everyday loser kind of character. He has a big dick but unlikely to ever use it. He has a unique game skill but it is next useless he had someone to carry him to level up. Even when leveled up and being somewhat useful, I imagine he can only use it on someone willing like Asuna. I do believe even after Administrator along with the Mind Control and other weird abilities showed up in Part 2, Inoda was never suppose to be special.

Part 1 NPCs did have a role as a template NTR characters. Hebishima in particular was a carbon copy of the typical NTR bull. Until he lost control of his women of course!

Yea going a bit too much into wild speculation there. I think it is too early to have any worthwhile guesses. Even if Administrator wanted to be born as a real person, I would think she would want the most powerful beautiful body. I can't imagine Asuna + Inoda would make that happen. Hebishima would have been a better choice to breed with Asuna for that!

We know Administrator has met with Inoda in his dreams before and has actively helped him get Asuna. Maybe separating Asuna from Kirito is part of her plan. I only hope her plan for Inoda is not just for her amusement.
I mean, in the end it seems like she is just using everyone and will probably get what she wants, whatever it is. I guess at some point she will get banged by Inoda willingly or do pity sex with Kirito, just to avoid wasting her model. But, yeah it's way to early for non wild speculations :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: kinglionheart

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
You know, if one remembers that the Admin can download skills into people´s brains like if this was a scene in Matrix, since she managed to make Inoda a great masseur, she could theoretically do the same thing to anyone´s sex skills. And given the fact that she also has managed to affect Kirito´s dick size, causing it to grow bigger, then doesn´t that mean that she could make whoever she chooses a sex god?

(Also, something funny we got to know in the last update, Klein has a huge dick but unfortunately he is facing the only thing a big dick cannot beat in a ntr game, Hypnosis)

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Sinon doesn't seem like she's in a position of needing saving. And I don't think she's trying to get revenge against Hebishima. A lot of her story bits was her being jealous of Suguha/Leafa being Hebishima's new favorite girl to keep going after.
I never said she needed "saving," just that she would call on Kirito to help her in whatever revenge plot she's scheming up against Hebishima because she asked Kirito for assistance later on in the future, and he agreed to help her whenever she contacts him. She's totally trying to get revenge against him because if you interact with her IRL after the whole brothel fiasco, she's muttering to herself how she needs to get back at him for basically treating her like trash after all she's done for him (becoming a cam girl, playing FOG, undermining her feelings about Leafa/Suguha, etc.).

The fact her most recent stream is her being a dominatrix just gives vibes she wants to own Hebishima instead of having her revenge. I wonder if Sinon was able to find out who Hebishima sold her to and she ended up dominating that guy IRL in her stream? But yeah, still think Sinon is just being possessive of Hebishima.
I can see where you're coming from, but I think the dom stream doesn't necessarily mean it's foreshadowing her wanting to "own Hebishima". For all we know, this could've been a one time thing, and we're pretty certain the guy in her stream was the dude from the brothel who Hebishima sold her to. She could've done the whole dominatrix play just to get back at him and humiliate him for the whole brothel incident. Her dialogue as of now hasn't really been that of possessiveness and wanting to be exclusive with Hebishima. It genuinely sounds like she's trying to scheme a revenge plot rather than an "I'm gonna make him mine" plot.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I started v.50 from the Now Game option, and on reflection I think the options you choose are hinting at how the game will go, given that the 'deviating story' elements are starting to unfold. You have the choice of Kirito being faithful or not (whether he's just an netorared cuck, or will also netori Asuna), offer guidance or stand aside and be helpful or neutral (whether he's going to accidentally set up Asuna/Sugu/Liz to be stolen or not).

During the date with Sugu, I realised we're probably going to reach a point where this isn't just an NTR game. You're going to have the opportunity to make it a netorase game, and the choice to play Kirito as a netori protagonist. You'll have the choice of whether to stay faithful, or maybe start 'falling for' Sugu, or getting tricked into things by Liz, while losing Asuna to Inoda is inevitable and unavoidable, and you will choose whether Kirito is unaware of that or eventually finds out and enjoys it.

There's still a chance Kirito loses all of the girls to Inoda eventually, but I'm starting to see a point where our choices might start diverging the story.

EDIT;
Also, Administrator. The fact that she can influence things IRL suggests that IRL is not IRL. They might be trapped in a game they THINK is real. Then again, if Alice is just randomly around, maybe it is real and Administrator is also a living Fluctlight and god of FoG; we don't really know much about who is running it, do we? It's clear that her interest in Kirito is to make him suffer, so she can harvest his 'intense emotional energy vibrations', or there's a level in FoG that she needs him to reach, 'the vortex'. Unless that's a translation error.

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I started v.50 from the Now Game option, and on reflection I think the options you choose are hinting at how the game will go, given that the 'deviating story' elements are starting to unfold. You have the choice of Kirito being faithful or not (whether he's just an netorared cuck, or will also netori Asuna), offer guidance or stand aside and be helpful or neutral (whether he's going to accidentally set up Asuna/Sugu/Liz to be stolen or not).

During the date with Sugu, I realised we're probably going to reach a point where this isn't just an NTR game. You're going to have the opportunity to make it a netorase game, and the choice to play Kirito as a netori protagonist. You'll have the choice of whether to stay faithful, or maybe start 'falling for' Sugu, or getting tricked into things by Liz, while losing Asuna to Inoda is inevitable and unavoidable, and you will choose whether Kirito is unaware of that or eventually finds out and enjoys it.

There's still a chance Kirito loses all of the girls to Inoda eventually, but I'm starting to see a point where our choices might start diverging the story.
Hmm, it would be interesting to see that kind of story progression happen. Maybe Suguha, or even Sinon after she finishes off Hebishima, would need a new goal. However, I doubt that Liz is on the table; she is constantly disappointed by Kirito, so I think she will end up with Inoda in the end.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes