4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Speculating the story is fun for sure. My question is who is gonna get caught in the act to catalyze this collapse of what i would describe as a precariously wobbling tower of NTR. The fun part is that quite a few of them could lead to that very easily.
I think it would be either Asuna's mom catching Asuna or the other way around. I don't think Asuna will catch Kirito, as it would destroy the whole plot.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It's not just you lol. The only other thing I can think of is HJ with fondling. Or just fondling in general. Or derfing... IDK what else beyond those 3. But there's another room in Asuna's office, so I hope there's a scene where Asuna has to hide in that room while Inoda is pleasuring her, and she only shows her head through a small crack in the doorway when someone wants to talk to her.
Well, Inoda can do whatever he wants, as he has access to all rooms in the building. Because that’s how security protocols are typically handled in high-value companies—just give the trainee janitor exclusive access without any oversight. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I theorize this is what will happen in the next update during the FOG maintenance. Knowing Inoda, he'll most likely pester Asuna about her killing him in the game. Ergo, she'll most likely give in to his request by givin him a handjob, letting him fondle her, or something minor along these lines to further break down her IRL sexual morals.

I'm also in the camp of Suguha somehow being the spark that leads Asuna to have no guilt about cheating on Kirito IRL. But I'm honestly kinda hoping for Sinon to be the catalyst. My wishful thinking is that Kirito needs to make a decision between helping Sinon or Asuna and will instead help Sinon. After helping her, Sinon visits Kirito at his apartment to thank him and decides to return the favor by sleeping with him, as she probably believes that her only worth is her body. Asuna makes a visit to his apartment without letting him know ahead of time to ask about him flaking on her. She walks in on this without being discovered, leaves, and decides to go all in on Inoda.

I hope this happens, as I feel Sinon has been underutilized in terms of sex scenes, and IMO, seems like she's gonna be written into the "trying to sleep with Kirito" party after he helps her with her revenge against Hebishima, furthering Kirito's degeneracy.
The only reason I would say the Sinon one is probably not happening, is because of what I think is happening at the moment. Sinon doesn't seem like she's in a position of needing saving. And I don't think she's trying to get revenge against Hebishima. A lot of her story bits was her being jealous of Suguha/Leafa being Hebishima's new favorite girl to keep going after. Sinon ends up getting tricked and whored out when she just wanted to have sex with Hebishima, so this will probably lead her down a possessive yandere route.

The fact her most recent stream is her being a dominatrix just gives vibes she wants to own Hebishima instead of having her revenge. One thing I was interested in though was that the person she was being a dom to had a mask on. It seems they're implied to be an office worker, but I'm wondering if she already accomplished her goals and that's just Hebishima being dominated.

In terms of a character that needs saving, it feels like only Alice is the one that falls under this category, and her direction is the most confusing.

Edit:
My bad on the Hebishima being in the stream. I went back to review it. That was clearly not Hebishima. I wonder if Sinon was able to find out who Hebishima sold her to and she ended up dominating that guy IRL in her stream? But yeah, still think Sinon is just being possessive of Hebishima.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The fact her most recent stream is her being a dominatrix just gives vibes she wants to own Hebishima instead of having her revenge. One thing I was interested in though was that the person she was being a dom to had a mask on. It seems they're implied to be an office worker, but I'm wondering if she already accomplished her goals and that's just Hebishima being dominated.

In terms of a character that needs saving, it feels like only Alice is the one that falls under this category, and her direction is the most confusing.
The guy with the mask is definitely not Hebishima. Wrong body shape. Probably that guy who raped Sinon in FOG brothel.

Fujino did say Alice's story is reaching the climax and the brothel is getting new gameplay. So after Wednesday when we can get back to FOG, I imagine her story will continue. Kirito will be involved but I am wondering about Klein's part. He should be a unknowing NTR boyfriend but I remember him meeting with a shady guy in brothel area earlier so maybe Klein will become a willing participant in dominating Alice?

Reactions: gaka200 and 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The only reason I would say the Sinon one is probably not happening, is because of what I think is happening at the moment. Sinon doesn't seem like she's in a position of needing saving. And I don't think she's trying to get revenge against Hebishima. A lot of her story bits was her being jealous of Suguha/Leafa being Hebishima's new favorite girl to keep going after. Sinon ends up getting tricked and whored out when she just wanted to have sex with Hebishima, so this will probably lead her down a possessive yandere route.

I like your Ideas about Sinon, would be ironic turning Hebishima into her streaming doll

As for Alice, her story will end soon, as Fujino stated. I'm not sure whether she'll be removed to give other characters more space or put on standby for filler material. Or maybe we can decide how her story will end. :unsure:

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
The only reason I would say the Sinon one is probably not happening, is because of what I think is happening at the moment. And I don't think she's trying to get revenge against Hebishima.
The fact her most recent stream is her being a dominatrix just gives vibes she wants to own Hebishima instead of having her revenge.
But... that IS I guess how she would want to have her revenge, cause she stated what she want to make him pay in some of ours last encounters with her irl :unsure:
but I'm wondering if she already accomplished her goals and that's just Hebishima being dominated.
Naaah, hes just WAAAAY fatter than Hebishima. As one person suggested, it may be our boss (either main one, or our "supervisor" on work place), which may be the case, since a lot of character connected to one another in FujinoSAOverse :lepew:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The guy with the mask is definitely not Hebishima. Wrong body shape. Probably that guy who raped Sinon in FOG brothel.

Fujino did say Alice's story is reaching the climax and the brothel is getting new gameplay. So after Wednesday when we can get back to FOG, I imagine her story will continue. Kirito will be involved but I am wondering about Klein's part. He should be a unknowing NTR boyfriend but I remember him meeting with a shady guy in brothel area earlier so maybe Klein will become a willing participant in dominating Alice?
Yeah, Kleins 'ntr' story was kinda flat tbh. Also, Fujino didn't specifically refer to the brothel; he was talking about overall new gameplay features in the Undercity. Maybe we'll get some free-roam activities with all the interesting facilities there, like the black market, brothel, AV shop, etc.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, Kleins 'ntr' story was kinda flat tbh. Also, Fujino didn't specifically refer to the brothel; he was talking about overall new gameplay features in the Undercity. Maybe we'll get some free-roam activities with all the interesting facilities there, like the black market, brothel, AV shop, etc.
I'm wondering if those updates include Alice's weird hypnosis circle thing in the recollection room. It hasn't gotten updated yet, so I'm assuming even when her story reaches its climax, she'll just end up being a prostitute to go see or something. I don't know why Kirito would be able to go see Alice without wanting to get her out of it though, but eh who knows.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Besides, we should remember that this monthly break is not like the last one Fujino took, he explicitly told us that he would work on the update during this and next month, so while I´m not expecting the next update to be double the size of a regular update, it should still be enough time for him to cook a special development for the beginnings of the IRL portion of the corruption.
My hope would probably be that he'll progress pass Wednesday in-game, and we make it to in-game Friday back in FOG or something. Since I don't expect real world sex, I'm more excited to go back to FOG rofl. So just hoping the extra time means we get more of course.

BTW, Do you guys think we will get a weekly report in a few hours?
If we do, it'll be nothing to note about like majority of the 1st weekly reports after an update.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
8.5 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Fix another bug in school library and Battle event.
2.Finish context of Monday morning.
3.Add 1 Asuna event on Monday.
4.Add an outfit and a new event for Utaha in Bonus Game.
Sorry again, I have to leave for a business trip for the next two week, So I may not be able to make a report until then.
目前的進步報告:
1.修復圖書館和戰鬥中可能觸發的BUG,回想房間部分數值不正確的問題。
2.完成周一早晨內容的部分文本.
3.周一增加一個亞絲娜短事件。
4.增加詩羽的一件常服和事件。
過幾天我就要去關西那邊做外勤了,後面兩周大概沒法有內容報告,會儘快把之前提的彩蛋完成

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I'm wondering if those updates include Alice's weird hypnosis circle thing in the recollection room. It hasn't gotten updated yet, so I'm assuming even when her story reaches its climax, she'll just end up being a prostitute to go see or something. I don't know why Kirito would be able to go see Alice without wanting to get her out of it though, but eh who knows.
That's what I think too, but considering the admin said, we could change the future of side characters, maybe we actually can save her by the end of the game, until then, she will have to endure I guess :LOL:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
8.5 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
Sorry again, I have to leave for a business trip for the next two week, So I may not be able to make a report until then.
目前的進步報告:
2.完成周一早晨內容的部分文本.
3.周一增加一個亞絲娜短事件。
4.增加詩羽的一件常服和事件。
Well, I guess Asuna will be forced to make up for her bad behavior in FOG right at Mondey :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kinglionheart

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
8.5 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
目前的進步報告:
2.完成周一早晨內容的部分文本.
3.周一增加一個亞絲娜短事件。
4.增加詩羽的一件常服和事件。
Not surprising I guess since her plot got to the next level, but it seems Asuna is now getting new content every single update. I know most will be happy about that, but I just hope that doesn't mean less content for the others, especially Suguha XP

Because he is using existing templates, he doesn't create his own CGs or at least not all
Nah, that's the boring explanation, the good one is that Administrator magically changes his dick to be the most perfect and appropiate in the eyes of whichever girl he's fucking :p!

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes