4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Just trying to guess using existing data. Fujino could just skip all of that and just let it happen like how FOG BJ happened. But I hope all the details Fujino added to the game has a purpose.
Considering what's happened in FOG does effect her IRL, it's not unreasonable to assume a blowjob will happen IRL since even if she finds it disgusting, she's already mentally used to doing the action. Only real world sex probably requires a breaking point, and if a breaking point is happening I still agree and think it's gonna be related to Suguha. Since like you also mentioned, it seems like Suguha might figure out a way to spend time with Kirito IRL since the FOG is down for maintenance. And Suguha initially was planning to wait till next week to do "anything".

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Considering what's happened in FOG does effect her IRL, it's not unreasonable to assume a blowjob will happen IRL since even if she finds it disgusting, she's already mentally used to doing the action. Only real world sex probably requires a breaking point, and if a breaking point is happening I still agree and think it's gonna be related to Suguha. Since like you also mentioned, it seems like Suguha might figure out a way to spend time with Kirito IRL since the FOG is down for maintenance. And Suguha initially was planning to wait till next week to do "anything".
Yeah, even the admin confirmed that VR 'experience' transfers to real life. The only person to believe otherwise is Asuna :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of the godess, any ideas on her big plans for the real world, seems to me like she want's to rewrite reality. :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes