4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

JFDNF

Sep 1, 2021
While I doubt it's likely, I would like if Suguha became Inoda's somehow. There's just something great about the entire protagonist's harem being stolen

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
While I doubt it's likely, I would like if Suguha became Inoda's somehow. There's just something great about the entire protagonist's harem being stolen
I think it's boring, as it's what's happening in 99% of NTR stories. However, reverse NTR is refreshing and makes it interesting to follow Suguha's character. We know that Kirito wouldn't do anything, so it's up to her to find ways to corrupt him.

Reactions: kinglionheart

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Of course Kirito would not willing cheat with Suguha (yet). But with all the wild things Suguha is doing with sleeping Kirito, something will eventually get revealed.

Something needs to happen for Asuna to okay cheating in real world. My best guess is either she thinks Kirito is cheating in real world so it is okay for her to do too or she finds out Inoda is helping her with her mother issues so she is so grateful she decides to reward him.
I agree with the discovering Suguha doing something to Kirito as the more likely catalyst to make the real world sex between Asuna and Inoda happen. Fixing the relationship between Asuna and her mother would increase her affection for Inoda. However I think the most important thing that needs to end up happening is her affection for Kirito decreasing, and only Suguha raping Kirito at night has the best chance to really accomplish that barring some random series of events that just make Kirito look like an asshole (like the treehouse event).

Cause I agree that it doesn't necessarily have to mean that Inoda finds out it's Suguha that's raping Kirito, and just that there's suspicious noises coming from Kirito's room at night to be enough of a catalyst. The only thing I'm confused about is that for the in-game Monday - Wednesday we're going to focus on real world stuff, and personally I felt that them discovering Kirito with Leafa seemed like the more reliable thing to do in terms of making Asuna believe Kirito is cheating. But yeah, since we're focusing on real world, I'm wondering if Fujino intends to make Asuna and Inoda have sex, which feels unfortunately too soon since none of the big events to make her lose more trust in Kirito didn't happen yet it feels like.

• Thinking Face

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I agree with the discovering Suguha doing something to Kirito as the more likely catalyst to make the real world sex between Asuna and Inoda happen. Fixing the relationship between Asuna and her mother would increase her affection for Inoda. However I think the most important thing that needs to end up happening is her affection for Kirito decreasing, and only Suguha raping Kirito at night has the best chance to really accomplish that barring some random series of events that just make Kirito look like an asshole (like the treehouse event).

Cause I agree that it doesn't necessarily have to mean that Inoda finds out it's Suguha that's raping Kirito, and just that there's suspicious noises coming from Kirito's room at night to be enough of a catalyst. The only thing I'm confused about is that for the in-game Monday - Wednesday we're going to focus on real world stuff, and personally I felt that them discovering Kirito with Leafa seemed like the more reliable thing to do in terms of making Asuna believe Kirito is cheating. But yeah, since we're focusing on real world, I'm wondering if Fujino intends to make Asuna and Inoda have sex, which feels unfortunately too soon since none of the big events to make her lose more trust in Kirito didn't happen yet it feels like.
I would argue that Liz is the most obvious choice for that scenario. She is already part of the main plot, so no buildup is needed, and she is always around Kirito anyway. Why make something up if you have all the tools needed? You could even build up on that, by letting Inoda make them friends again by a nice threesome :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Real world sex and probably blowjob is off the table in the near future. But smaller favors like in-office rubbing and boobjob should be possible. We know Kyouko will apologize to Asuna Monday. That should lead to Asuna talking to Inoda about it and increase his favorablity. Also I remember Kirito and Leafa was supposed to do something on Monday but with FOG down that is not possible. Maybe it is changed to Kirito doing something with Suguha instead? She has been in focus for a while so it is about time. Maybe spending time with Suguha instead of Asuna will lower Kirito's favorablity.

Reactions: Toushiro

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I would argue that Liz is the most obvious choice for that scenario. She is already part of the main plot, so no buildup is needed, and she is always around Kirito anyway. Why make something up if you have all the tools needed? You could even build up on that, by letting Inoda make them friends again by a nice threesome :LOL:
If they were in FOG, I think I would believe Liz more, as that's where she seems to have the most courage to make any attempts "so far", whereas Suguha has gone more off the deep end and is actually doing stuff IRL. Also the only other reason I wouldn't consider Liz is probably more due to how Inoda is using her as a partner in crime. So if he threw her under the bus and revealed what she was doing to Asuna I feel like Liz would probably take Inoda down with her. So it's easier/smarter for Inoda to just use Leafa, and the underground brothel setting to lower Asuna's trust in Kirito.

In terms of the threesomes, I feel like those moments are not likely to happen until after Asuna willingly has real world sex. Also Liz hasn't reached the point of either being dominated by Inoda, or being disappointed in Kirito, or whatever other scenario that can happen like her just doing both Kirito and Inoda.

Reactions: Toushiro

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Real world sex and probably blowjob is off the table in the near future. But smaller favors like in-office rubbing and boobjob should be possible. We know Kyouko will apologize to Asuna Monday. That should lead to Asuna talking to Inoda about it and increase his favorablity. Also I remember Kirito and Leafa was supposed to do something on Monday but with FOG down that is not possible. Maybe it is changed to Kirito doing something with Suguha instead? She has been in focus for a while so it is about time. Maybe spending time with Suguha instead of Asuna will lower Kirito's favorablity.
And since real world sex and blowjob is off the table, I wonder what Fujino intends to do. Mainly cause Fujino does mention that the real world developments are going to be the focus for the next update. Other than Kyouko apologizing to Inoda, I have no clue what will happen. Like Asuna's favorability should increase, but it should have already decreased due to her not liking Inoda being too pushy in-game in the most recent update. Basically it feels like things should have neutralized. I'm also curious/confused if Fujino's game plan is to just make Inoda say "it's time for the once a week sex, but the game is down so we gotta do it IRL" kind of deal. Which by the way, would probably be one of the lamer ways to speed things along.

But yeah the focus to real world just feels too soon to me, since I think the only major thing Asuna and Inoda can do is just a blow job if not real world consenting sex at this point. She's done more or less everything else except those things.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Despite Suguha making some appearances, we haven’t had any decent scenes with her since the AV in the undercity, so it's about time. :sneaky:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I wouldn't discard irl BJ. Inoda could argue that, since FOG is down, it’s a way to make up for killing him in the game.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I wouldn't discard irl BJ. Inoda could argue that, since FOG is down, it’s a way to make up for killing him in the game.
Unlikely in my opinion. The reason Asuna won't give BJs is because she thinks it is disgusting and dirty. That does not change just because she owes Inoda a favor. My guess is now Asuna has "Special Coffee" as a favorite item, she will recognized the smell from Inoda's cock is the same as her favorite drink. After repeated exposure to the smell she will no longer contain herself and want to taste it. But that will require a lot more events where Asuna smells Inoda's cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Unlikely in my opinion. The reason Asuna won't give BJs is because she thinks it is disgusting and dirty. That does not change just because she owes Inoda a favor. My guess is now Asuna has "Special Coffee" as a favorite item, she will recognized the smell from Inoda's cock is the same as her favorite drink. After repeated exposure to the smell she will no longer contain herself and want to taste it. But that will require a lot more events where Asuna smells Inoda's cock.
You think Fujino will drag out the story again? I kind of think that after what happened last time, one major event should resolve the irl issue.

• Red Heart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You think Fujino will drag out the story again? I kind of think that after what happened last time, one major event should resolve the irl issue.
Just trying to guess using existing data. Fujino could just skip all of that and just let it happen like how FOG BJ happened. But I hope all the details Fujino added to the game has a purpose.

Reactions: Toushiro and 4-kun
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes