4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It's will be interesting after ASSuna fall for Inoda D she turn yandere mod (Yuno Gasai Style). Rather Inoda blackmail ASSuna, she blackmail him instate. Since she rather keep the D for herself. Any girl that get near him, she change to yandere mod & begin to squeezed the juice out of Inoda. Slowly but surely Inoda become skinnier & thinner until skin & bone.
It's an interesting concept, for the next game maybe, but here we know she will turn into a mindless doll doing everything Inoda tells her. :sneaky:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That seems to be the only way Suguha's story can turn out that isn't just "and suddenly out of nowhere she was taken by another NTR man after trying to confess to Kirito and he told her no". Because really, at this point she has clearly lost it, she's deceiving him in VR and becoming beyond obsessive, she rapes him whenever she has a chance in real life and records it probably to masturbate to it later at home when she can't be with him, and she's clearly starting to grow aggressive/resentful whenever Asuna or the other girls are mentioned.

The only 'realistic' way Kirito turning her down should make her react at this point after she has gone this far would be to snap and blackmail him/force him or worse with how her character has developed XP That's why I said that the 'nicest' development would be for her to keep dragging things without confessing to Kirito at all or revealing who she is in VR, at least not until the game is over or as part of the epilogue, as that's the only way it can fit within the 2 established endings at all.
Yeah, it's really hard to tell how her story will unfold. There is still quite a way to go until the main plot ends, and a character needs natural progress, in her case going further and further. So actually, the pregnancy idea isn't as unlikely, to be honest, even if it's just for herself, without telling Kirito. :p

Or maybe she will trick him into taking responsibility, telling him that she got pregnant by some bad dude and needs him to help her raise the child :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

beby_martin

Nov 5, 2017
haven't been able to copy over my files since v0.32, what are the exact steps i need to take? I finished 0.32 and saved in the recollection room. Help would be appreciated

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
haven't been able to copy over my files since v0.32, what are the exact steps i need to take? I finished 0.32 and saved in the recollection room. Help would be appreciated
Sadly, old saves don't work anymore. Every update needs to be started from the save file provided by the developer. But there should be a skipping option available if you start a new game.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Does anyone know if there will be a minigame this month? and if there will be an update to SAO normally at the end of the month?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone know if there will be a minigame this month? and if there will be an update to SAO normally at the end of the month?
So in the latest post he said the bonus game will be delayed for half a month. Don't know that means if the game will still come out in July or not. Also there should be the regular monthly release at the end of the month. He didn't mention any delays in his normal messages.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anzai1337
May 30, 2017
Save 1 is at the beginning of the update. Save 6 is at the end. You are not suppose to leave the Recollection Room at the end of the update.
tks. I guess 19/6 is the end of this update. I remembered wrong then. I used save 5 and and 4, played a bit but after the massage I cannot leave. Guess that is the end of the update.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
I think I skipped the strange dream, I am at the shrine gallery map Wednesday 6/17
1719858377392.png
I can unlock the strange dream but I did not get it in the game, when is that suppose to be?

EDIT1:
1719862627442.png

YUP lmao I got confused for a moment, it seems it was not in the game but just in the gallery. Still in my playthrough he did not get the dream at all so yeah, idk tbh

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, it's really hard to tell how her story will unfold. There is still quite a way to go until the main plot ends, and a character needs natural progress, in her case going further and further. So actually, the pregnancy idea isn't as unlikely, to be honest, even if it's just for herself, without telling Kirito. :p

Or maybe she will trick him into taking responsibility, telling him that she got pregnant by some bad dude and needs him to help her raise the child :LOL:
LMAO, let's be honest, at the rate she's going, if Fujino drags the game's plot a couple weeks more, she's gonna end up waking up to Asuna's house with a katana while humming Kill Bill one night, at this point she's SO unhinged there is no way she wouldn't just blackmail him if she got herself pregnant but she would never NOT tell him is his, not with how obsessed she is. Extra-so because after all the effort she went to keep what was happening with Hebishima hidden from him there is no way she would just go "Yeah, I had sex with some random dude and got myself pregnant, help, lol" XD

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
LMAO, let's be honest, at the rate she's going, if Fujino drags the game's plot a couple weeks more, she's gonna end up waking up to Asuna's house with a katana while humming Kill Bill one night, at this point she's SO unhinged there is no way she wouldn't just blackmail him if she got herself pregnant but she would never NOT tell him is his, not with how obsessed she is. Extra-so because after all the effort she went to keep what was happening with Hebishima hidden from him there is no way she would just go "Yeah, I had sex with some random dude and got myself pregnant, help, lol" XD
Then there is still my old assumption that she will mirror Inoda, so surrogate it is :ROFLMAO:

Let's so the Checklist:

Obession with the MC - Check
Finding a way to MCs Home - Check
Doing mc, while he is in VR - Check
Unconscious VR action - Check
Finding common interest (FOG Quests) - Check
Manipulating into non-countable sex - Next?

:ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Then there is still my old assumption that she will mirror Inoda, so surrogate it is :ROFLMAO:

Let's so the Checklist:

Obession with the MC - Check
Finding a way to MCs Home - Check
Doing mc, while he is in VR - Check
Unconscious VR action - Check
Finding common interest (FOG Quests) - Check
Manipulating into non-countable sex - Next?

:ROFLMAO:
I mean, the main difference, beyond the obvious one, is that the last bit would require a longer and more nuanced development, as we have seen with Inoda, which Fujino just wouldn't give Sugu at this point, not with how her character has gone like this. Inoda is actually holding himself back and being careful because he knows he would be fucked otherwise, Suguha the moment she saw her chance and 'snapped' into the Yandere mindset basically took less than a week on getting herself exclusive access to Kirito's dick 2 days a week and being able to be with him a lot more without any issues XD She honestly would be a more successful NTR MC than Inoda if this was a Reverse NTR story, honestly, and this is with her having lost her greatest 'advantage' Canon-wise, which is living in the same home as her Onii-chan :p

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Wish Inoda didn't have to go the extra mile to try and throw kirito under the buss, just makes Inoda more insufferable than he already is

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
This game with all its shenanigans, still in my experience an SS game.

Here are my thoughts:
  • Pacing is amazing in my opinion, corruption is not that linear and goes back and forth few times which I appreciate.
  • Sex scenes are perfect just perfect in my eyes, I wish we could see that spanking in an actual scene but I will not complain
  • The possibilities are crazy as all the female characters can be dragged into more corruption that does not end with Inoda getting Asuna as a "sow wife" lmao. The FOG corruption depth is YUUUGEE for example the underground brother/strip club ..etc can be used for all characters as a funnel to even more endless rl depravity.
  • I wish we could see more of those live streams of "Kitty", maybe it is 3 for now and later Fujino will add the remaining ones? who knows
  • Kyoko night adventures would be amazing if it was actual scenes and can be dragged with amazing story telling and scenes.
  • Leafy AV adventures as well could be dragged more for context as it will make the scenes more lewd.

I have more takes for later but I would love to hear from you guys, Please let me know if yall have different opinions or agree.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes