4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Fujino is definitely getting better and better at making games. He really set the bar high with this one. But I'm starting to lose interest in this. It's still very good, but now that Kirito is also a cheating pos it just loses that NTR feel for me. Oh well, prob just come back when it's done and blast through it. Good luck to fujino.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Fujino is definitely getting better and better at making games. He really set the bar high with this one. But I'm starting to lose interest in this. It's still very good, but now that Kirito is also a cheating pos it just loses that NTR feel for me. Oh well, prob just come back when it's done and blast through it. Good luck to fujino.
I mean, I wouldn't really say Kirito is full-on cheating, lmao. Even if we ignore the option to refuse Liz's actions, he's very clearly so far been all but pushed into those situations against his will to begin with (Both having Liz using methods to mess with his physical and mental state to even happen at all), and is also being build up just for Liz end up falling into Inoda's 4D Chess trap as well XP

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I just hope the game is not focused on asuna but on the girls in general and cuckito sees them fall in depravity :BootyTime:
Sorry to say, but you will be partially disappointed if that's your expectation. Main focus is Asuna, other girls have own stories for the most part, some not even directly connected to Kirito. :LOL:

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
Sorry to say, but you will be partially disappointed if that's your expectation. Main focus is Asuna, other girls have own stories for the most part, some not even directly connected to Kirito. :LOL:
It seems this way because Kyoko public nudity/leafy av/kitty streaming does not have scenes that explains the plot. They are so hot ngl and will expand the game. If the goal of the game is just for Inoda to steal Asuna then all I can say is smh :HideThePain:

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Asuna is so strange. She is worried that Kirito might cheat on her while she fucks Inoda all the time? o_O
Common mindset among cheaters, especially those that are hypocritical.

1) It's okay for me to cheat because it's just a physical thing, but not okay for the other person to
2) If I'm cheating, then my significant other must be as well (projecting)

Makes no sense, but human emotions are often not grounded in logic lol

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Common mindset among cheaters, especially those that are hypocritical.

1) It's okay for me to cheat because it's just a physical thing, but not okay for the other person to
2) If I'm cheating, then my significant other must be as well (projecting)

Makes no sense, but human emotions are often not grounded in logic lol
I wouldn't call it common, but this kind of justification is typically found in people experiencing cognitive dissonance. As I've always said about Asunas character, it fits. Considering that the only person without any mental issues in this game is Agil, you could argue that this behavior is normal for the given universe :ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I wouldn't call it common, but this kind of justification is typically found in people experiencing cognitive dissonance. As I've always said about Asunas character, it fits. Considering that the only person without any mental issues in this game is Agil, you could argue that this behavior is normal for the given universe :ROFLMAO:
Basically "Do as I say, not as I do".

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
lmfao it's good that she got that Perk but in the other hand she will act more hypercritical from now on and her double standards will be worse than before xD :FacePalm: :FacePalm: she will find even more and more excusese including her BRAND NEW suspicion perk so yeah she will be even worse than before
I mean, yeah, that was obvious right from the start, it will get even worse :sneaky:

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I mean, yeah, that was obvious right from the start, it will get even worse :sneaky:
and with that said next patch might be the full corruption is done and the story will get to it's final arc "that's my guess" the final arc maybe part 3 or maybe he will decide to rush the ending who knows xD

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
and with that said next patch might be the full corruption is done and the story will get to it's final arc "that's my guess" the final arc maybe part 3 or maybe he will decide to rush the ending who knows xD
I can see that we get some content for side characters fist and some set up for the main plot before the finale of the VR Arc.

TheLastOne101

Sep 4, 2023
Has anyone cough that Liz dose things with Inoda first , then kirito. Hand job , then boobjob .
Yeah part 2 has none of the tantalizing stuff of the first one, like okay liz is getting with Inoda for reasons. I hope lately we're just in a story sag and things will be more nuanced soon.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah part 2 has none of the tantalizing stuff of the first one, like okay liz is getting with Inoda for reasons. I hope lately we're just in a story sag and things will be more nuanced soon.
I don't think we are in a story sag but I do think we are in a point of building up to something big. The doubt planned in Asuna about Kirito, Asuna gradually seeking out Inoda's company, Kirito becoming more comfortable with not spending time with Asuna. All those things are building up to some big event that will shatter the friendzone barrier for Inoda is my guess. So if I am right for the next few updates nothing significant will happen to Asuna. Just small changes where she leans more towards Inoda and less towards Kirito. Then all those small changes will cause one big event to change everything.

Now I think about it. The Part 1 interactions near the end for weird. It is weird Asuna let Inoda do so much to her for the "practice for a girlfriend" idea. I know the real reason is for Fujino to have some hot scenes for us but story-wise it was out of place. If you got rid of those scenes up to the Lustful Night I doubt it would affect the story at all! But anyway, now is the real time for Inoda to mold Asuna into his obedient sex toy with lasting consequences!

Reactions: Taboofan

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I can see that we get some content for side characters fist and some set up for the main plot before the finale of the VR Arc.
tbh for me idc much about the side characters maybe only Suguha a little bit but not that it really matters xD in the end our retarded MC have only two ends that are already set for him so no matter what it wont have much effect on the main plot

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes