4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ironically, people thought the opposite, back when Fujino tried changing Asuna's default outfit in FOG for that Sexy Witch outfit people insisted he changed it back so he did, from what I recall XP
Was that reason? I don't remember reading people making a big deal of it. The witch outfit was pretty random so maybe. If Fujino makes the outfit similar to one of her cannon outfits there should be no problem. I am fairly certain I remember one of his polls before Part 2 was what outfit we want to see Asuna in and I voted for her KOB outfit.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Was that reason? I don't remember reading people making a big deal of it. The witch outfit was pretty random so maybe. If Fujino makes the outfit similar to one of her cannon outfits there should be no problem. I am fairly certain I remember one of his polls before Part 2 was what outfit we want to see Asuna in and I voted for her KOB outfit.
Yeah, people in Ci-En were bitching about it from what I remember, so it was gone when Part 2 started, I assumed that was the reason for it :O

• Sad
Reactions: kinglionheart

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
I mean the witch outfit didn't really make sense for Asuna to wear. She's a Priest not a Mage or witch so the outfit doesn't fit. If she does get a new outfit it should be a sexy Priest outfit.

Reactions: crazy1st

xStoneGx

Mar 6, 2020
It's the complete version of Part 1 with some name changes due to copyright reasons. But the overall story is not done if that's what you're asking.
IS there more content from the Part 1 demo on this thread? Cause I might still highly consider it if there is (assuming no bugs).

And thanks for replying so quickly to my first question!

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
IS there more content from the Part 1 demo on this thread? Cause I might still highly consider it if there is (assuming no bugs).

If you're talking about the Part 1 to download on the 1st page of the thread, then you're not missing much.

Saikey's version has like 4 bonus CG images in a file, which isn't really anything crazy. The only other thing about the Saikey version is that it'll be a better translation, since the ENG translation that Fujino uses is done through AI translating tools, so it'll be a little confusing or off at times. It's not that bad though. In my opinion if you want to buy the Saikey version, it's probably because you want help ever so little financially towards Fujino. I pay for his patreon so I have no reason to buy it, but I bought it to support the creator.

In terms of bugs, I can't confirm this. I believe some people in this thread have mentioned it's slightly less buggy, but you'd have to find out who said that since I don't remember.

Reactions: xStoneGx

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

The Saikey version does run better than AI translated version because that version's files are not encrypted so they are accessed faster. While no new content in game, it does have a bug that has not been fixed where a particular handjob scene does not load. It is funny because during the event the scene does not load but the text continues so most people doesn't even know it is a bug and a scene was supposed to load.

Jul 18, 2021
I am on part 2 on day 6/17
The reminder just says "Go Home" but there's nothing to interact with but the blog
It also says Asuna is "Outside the city in the forest"
How can I progress?

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
Wait, didn't Part 2 updt 0.36 end on Day 6/13 and this new update v0.45 starts on day 6/16, am I missing something here or what? since I can't use my old save files, had to play the new version.

ed: Savefiles seems to be broken or unused for future version, gladly dev separated it into chapters and I can start from 6/13

Last edited:

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
Is the protagonist going to have any physical changes in the future?
How does she put the measurements of her that she could pass?

freenji

Jun 10, 2024
My only problem with DBZ is the same face syndrome, its just too striking. I understand artists have same baseline for faces but for dragon ball, I just cant unsee it. From mainstream animes I would like Naruto tbh.
I've wanted this for some time. From what I have played of Fujino's games SAO has been the best so far, and I think a good portion of that is improvements in writing over time, but another big part is the world he chose to use. I don't think Chainsaw Man actually lends itself to being a great NTR game setting. But Naruto is incredible, since several of the main characters are pining for someone else in the original story for most of the duration of the story. There are lots of characters he could choose to focus on, the ninja powers give a lot of storytelling freedom, the peaceful village setting works well, etc. I know some other Naruto NTR games exist but I've never found them particularly compelling, but with Fujino's style I think they could be great. I love the quick cutaways to the other characters while your main character is doing some mundane task elsewhere, for example. I also think the software he uses for art/animations (Koikatsu, I believe) would fit the Naruto art style really well.

Also, related to the "new costume" I hope Fujino does something at some point with Asuna changing underwear to something sexier, something that Kirito won't notice right away, the player might see it or Kirito might get little glimpses of it, but it's not immediately obvious. When Kirito does finally actually see it Asuna can play it off like it's normal or her other underwear is in the wash or something. It's a good NTR trope. I don't think that's what this "new costume" will be but I am hopeful that will make an appearance later.

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes