4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Don't discard Alice's story; maybe we'll visit the brothel and meet Flora. :p
LOL, if only XD

Suguha stuff seems too soon. We know she has a event on Monday. So depending on how long this update is, we might not see anything from her beyond some setup for Monday. The Kyouko event might be end result of the blog posts. There is still a third picture in the game files that has not been used yet. It is about time she has not been used for a long time. It is time we get "Middle of the fall" already!
I mean, we don't really 'know', until Fujino actually writes he's doing something for her in that specific day it could be just something that gets skipped or canceled because Kirito had an emergency so I prefer to not hope in advance and more rely on whatever Fujino actually reports XP (Granted, we still got some small bits of her last update despite her not showing up at all in the reports so I have good faith :3)

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Always good to see Fujino-sensei working, too bad there is no Sugu in this preview. Not really interested but I wonder what new slutty outfit is Asuna gonna end up getting now. Also, seems like the next Kyouko CG may be of what Inoda has been posting in his blog lately if I had to guess....0 interest in Alice's storyline as usual but I wonder if the event means we're heading for its culmination already.
Suguha stuff seems too soon. We know she has a event on Monday. So depending on how long this update is, we might not see anything from her beyond some setup for Monday. The Kyouko event might be end result of the blog posts. There is still a third picture in the game files that has not been used yet. It is about time she has not been used for a long time. It is time we get "Middle of the fall" already!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't have anything planned. The camp, the massage and the confession just happened on the recent week. Wouldn't it make sense to start mixing routes in FOG (Asuna's / Alice's / Suguha's) somehow? I don't see a point in making another tree-house scene so soon. The only thing of notice is Kyouko returning home, Asuna not being sexually fulfilled, Suguha questing with Kirito + cam, and Alice route starting again on Saturday.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't have anything planned. The camp, the massage and the confession just happened on the recent week. Wouldn't it make sense to start mixing routes in FOG (Asuna's / Alice's / Suguha's) somehow? I don't see a point in making another tree-house scene so soon. The only thing of notice is Kyouko returning home, Asuna not being sexually fulfilled, Suguha questing with Kirito + cam, and Alice route starting again on Saturday.
I think he's referring to Kirito saying they would actually hang out together later when he told her he couldn't because he had to meet with Asuna, you can miss most of the context if you don't check the message from her on the phone after the conversation though :O

Also, the thing is that it "would make sense" but also that Fujino has gone out of his way constantly to keep the routes as firmly separated as he can beyond convenient crossing over of things, so it's unknown yet if he would actually make them fully intertwine or if he's gonna just keep as he has so far, hence why nobody is really thinking there would suddenly be such a serious crossing as us getting a 'battle scene' in ALICE's route, as those are clearly reserved just for when he's out with Asuna and Inoda XP

Reactions: ron34 and 4-kun

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Fujino isn't into tomboys and lolis, so I doubt that, unless he buffs her up :LOL:
Reminder that we don't know that for sure, for all we know he could be into them but he just doesn't risk using them because of issues with the paid sites or something XP (Also, isn't he specifically making Liz an extra-tomboy?? So I wouldn't really state that first one with any confidence, lol, especially when he wrote Nero as a bit of a tomboy too)

Reactions: 4-kun

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
wrt Alice event, could it be possible to start progressing the aforementioned "Asuna sees (directly or indirectly) Kirito with a sexy blond lady entering brothel" event?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
wrt Alice event, could it be possible to start progressing the aforementioned "Asuna sees (directly or indirectly) Kirito with a sexy blond lady entering brothel" event?
Alice events are more hypnosis training with the notHebishima guy. Nothing to do with Kirito. Also I feel if Asuna catches Kirito going to brothel with a sexy blond lady, it will be with Flora not Alice.

Reactions: 4-kun

xStoneGx

Mar 6, 2020
I might be late to this, but is this the fully finished game?

Cause with the quality of the demo here, I can see myself buying it. I'm just waiting for the complete thing at this point.

Reactions: dferas

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I might be late to this, but is this the fully finished game?

Cause with the quality of the demo here, I can see myself buying it. I'm just waiting for the complete thing at this point.
It's the complete version of Part 1 with some name changes due to copyright reasons. But the overall story is not done if that's what you're asking.

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
Alice events are more hypnosis training with the notHebishima guy. Nothing to do with Kirito. Also I feel if Asuna catches Kirito going to brothel with a sexy blond lady, it will be with Flora not Alice.
I think it is possible to get both events, where Alice enters the brothel with Kirito, gets seperated, then Alice continues her hypnosis training while Kirito is onto something else?

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I hope the new Asuna outfit is something Inoda chose specially. Something with a hole for easy access preferably. Although at the end of the day I think it doesn’t necessarily matter anymore since Asuna seems to have 0 issues doing it with him in front of Kirito as long as Inoda has his skill active. I’ve personally no interest in the side stories other than Liz. But we’ve been getting fed a lot of main storyline ones so I think it’s just right the others get a bit some for the next update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I hope the new Asuna outfit is something Inoda chose specially. Something with a hole for easy access preferably.
Actually I think that might be the case. The only hint I can find about the new outfit is Liz is making new gear for everyone. So maybe the new outfit is a sexier armor for Asuna during battle harassments! She is due for a change. The ALO Undine outfit is getting old. :BootyTime:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Actually I think that might be the case. The only hint I can find about the new outfit is Liz is making new gear for everyone. So maybe the new outfit is a sexier armor for Asuna during battle harassments! She is due for a change. The ALO Undine outfit is getting old. :BootyTime:
Ironically, people thought the opposite, back when Fujino tried changing Asuna's default outfit in FOG for that Sexy Witch outfit people insisted he changed it back so he did, from what I recall XP

• Wow
Reactions: kinglionheart
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes