4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

Saltimaweapon

Mar 19, 2019
I feel like end game will be suguha manages to record asuna and inoda doing something with her panda cam and she either blackmails asuna to break up with cuckito or shows cuckito to devastate him. she takes him in rebound either way.

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I feel like end game will be suguha manages to record asuna and inoda doing something with her panda cam and she either blackmails asuna to break up with cuckito or shows cuckito to devastate him. she takes him in rebound either way.
I would be glad for Suguha, but by that time, Asuna wouldn't care; that's certain. Also, showing Kirito doesn't align with the 'not knowing' ending. It would theoretically fit into the cuck ending, but it's bad news for Suguha. :sneaky:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
When is the bonus game coming? He said for the month of July he will be posting a short game along the update.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I would be glad for Suguha, but by that time, Asuna wouldn't care; that's certain. Also, showing Kirito doesn't align with the 'not knowing' ending. It would theoretically fit into the cuck ending, but it's bad news for Suguha. :sneaky:
It's extra-sad when you realize any outcome that would benefit Suguha wouldn't fit in any of the presented endings, really. Hoping Fujino can find a new way or the fact that Sugu's plot clearly radically changed from when he first made those endings means he can accommodate something XP

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I'm starting to think that the 'not knowing' ending wasn't a good idea; it's way too restrictive, tbh :cautious:
I mean, that's the things, both endings were conceived by Fujino way back when Part 1 seemed basically set in stone with how everything would go in this most standard and cliche ways of Fujino works even if he had dragged it for a bit longer than usual. While I'm unsure about Part 2's soft reset (It may always have been planned that way after all), it's VERY clear Fujino never originally intended for at least Suguha's plot to go the way it has, he clearly did a complete 180º change with her in a way he had never approached before with any character in his games. If things were still as they were 'supposed to be' originally back in Part 1, by now Suguha would be heading for a threesome ending with Sinon as both of them being Hebishima's devoted sluts, which would just have been another add-on for Kirito's "suffering" easy to slot in both endings.

Instead, thanks to the back and forth caused by Part 2's rocky beginning, his own life issues, and "getting rid of Hebishima for the sake of the plot" being brought up, now not only have Suguha broken free from him and gone full yandere for her Onii-chan but Sinon is going her own brand of psycho yandere and clearly planning to do something bad to Hebishima, which is something no NTR Man in the Fujinoverse has ever had to deal with, they're supposed to be invincible gods whose dicks trash any girls' personalities and loyalties with no hope of ever coming back XD So it's no wonder they don't exactly fit into the planned endings anymore :p

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, that's the things, both endings were conceived by Fujino way back when Part 1 seemed basically set in stone with how everything would go in this most standard and cliche ways of Fujino works even if he had dragged it for a bit longer than usual. While I'm unsure about Part 2's soft reset (It may always have been planned that way after all), it's VERY clear Fujino never originally intended for at least Suguha's plot to go the way it has, he clearly did a complete 180º change with her in a way he had never approached before with any character in his games. If things were still as they were 'supposed to be' originally back in Part 1, by now Suguha would be heading for a threesome ending with Sinon as both of them being Hebishima's devoted sluts, which would just have been another add-on for Kirito's "suffering" easy to slot in both endings.

Instead, thanks to the back and forth caused by Part 2's rocky beginning, his own life issues, and "getting rid of Hebishima for the sake of the plot" being brought up, now not only have Suguha broken free from him and gone full yandere for her Onii-chan but Sinon is going her own brand of psycho yandere and clearly planning to do something bad to Hebishima, which is something no NTR Man in the Fujinoverse has ever had to deal with, they're supposed to be invincible gods whose dicks trash any girls' personalities and loyalties with no hope of ever coming back XD So it's no wonder they don't exactly fit into the planned endings anymore :p
Agree. I mean, I don't know what to think about Sinon; she doesn't have any real connections to other male characters besides Hebishima. Also, for Suguha, it would be disappointing and boring if she just keeps doing her hideous actions till the end. The other possibility is that she'll have a turnaround and get some new dude, which doesn't make sense given her development.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Fujino changed his plans and actually added more endings, especially after what the admin has said about changing the future of side characters. Seems only logical to me. :sneaky:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Just browsing the Patreon page and found these posts from some Chinese users. Seems like they don't like the direction of the game based on the datamined perks list. The second guy's idea is pretty funny. I would not mind seeing a mature Asuna model but doing a time skip and another separation between Asuna and Inoda is too much for me. What does everyone else think? You think it is a good idea to do a time skip and a partial reset again so we can see Inoda take wife Asuna away from Kirito instead of GF Asuna? Maybe that will be what starts Part 3! :WeSmart:
I was one of the people who defended the soft reset for Part 2, and was generally a fan of the slow burn. But at this point the game has gone on for about 20 in-game hours with Part 1 and Part 2, that another reset would just be too annoying. Most of the back and forth justifications for Asuna's cheating is starting to reach their breaking point. I personally don't look for any top tier writing, or 100% great justifications for the cheating, but we're slowly reaching the point where Fujino is going to keep repeating things he did before. So Fujino pretty much just has to start going full speed ahead for corruption and heading towards Slutsuna. I mention this because I feel like Inoda has repeated some excuses multiple times.

But anyways, at best a mature/milf Asuna would only really be ok as a cameo appearance or just part of the epilogue. Kind of like how Otomedori jumps to the future with the MC finding out about what happened to his childhood friend (again). It'd probably be a few scenes in the last update, or last 2 updates if Fujino wants to prolong an epilogue or something. I feel like the game only has another 15 - 25 hours of in-game play time at Max, before long time followers will just not care anymore. We already see people fatigued over the game as of now.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I was one of the people who defended the soft reset for Part 2, and was generally a fan of the slow burn. But at this point the game has gone on for about 20 in-game hours with Part 1 and Part 2, that another reset would just be too annoying. Most of the back and forth justifications for Asuna's cheating is starting to reach their breaking point. I personally don't look for any top tier writing, or 100% great justifications for the cheating, but we're slowly reaching the point where Fujino is going to keep repeating things he did before. So Fujino pretty much just has to start going full speed ahead for corruption and heading towards Slutsuna. I mention this because I feel like Inoda has repeated some excuses multiple times.

But anyways, at best a mature/milf Asuna would only really be ok as a cameo appearance or just part of the epilogue. Kind of like how Otomedori jumps to the future with the MC finding out about what happened to his childhood friend (again). It'd probably be a few scenes in the last update, or last 2 updates if Fujino wants to prolong an epilogue or something. I feel like the game only has another 15 - 25 hours of in-game play time at Max, before long time followers will just not care anymore. We already see people fatigued over the game as of now.
It's indeed a tricky situation. From a story perspective, it should actually keep going for a while because there is still much content to cover. But as you said, things will repeat themselves. For the characters in the game, there might be a difference, but for the players, it might feel like the same scene from a different angle. On the other hand, forcing thought will once again completely destroy the flow of the previous part, so in the end, all three parts will feel like different games.

Reactions: gaka200

water_lover

Aug 19, 2023
is there an asuna perspective for the last scene in part 1? in memories room it says that ur watching the scene without her perspective but it’s the exact same scene I saw playing

Reactions: Lacuxa
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes