4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I mean, story-wise, it kinda would make sense, as we are heading towards 'real cheating'. :LOL: But there is no way Fujino is going to make the same 'mistakes.' :ROFLMAO:
It depends how IRL stuff develops, but I wouldn't be too surprised if there's one more "super soft" reset that's also super short for part 3. Since Asuna is convinced that FOG is just a game and it's not real, but once it transfers to IRL, she might be a little resistant. But it'll probably be extremely short. Granted it mainly depends on when the IRL transition happens. Like if it happens at a point where Asuna is lusting heavily for Inoda, then it should be extremely short.

I'm guessing based off the perks list that she'll be resistant for at most 1 day, since it looks like Inoda needs to somehow convince her IRL.

Overall it shouldn't really be all that bad if a super short reboot even happens for the IRL transition.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It depends how IRL stuff develops, but I wouldn't be too surprised if there's one more "super soft" reset that's also super short for part 3. Since Asuna is convinced that FOG is just a game and it's not real, but once it transfers to IRL, she might be a little resistant. But it'll probably be extremely short. Granted it mainly depends on when the IRL transition happens. Like if it happens at a point where Asuna is lusting heavily for Inoda, then it should be extremely short.

I'm guessing based off the perks list that she'll be resistant for at most 1 day, since it looks like Inoda needs to somehow convince her IRL.

Overall it shouldn't really be all that bad if a super short reboot even happens for the IRL transition.
There is one thing to keep in mind: perks can be changed!

It’s a theory, but I think Fujino already did it, as there were no VR-connected perks on the spoiled list. What I think happened is that all the complaints about the slow burn forced him to make a split between FOG and IRL to give the audience what they wanted. I think initially he didn’t plan to come up with something as implausible as "VR doesn’t count." Such an excuse might work in any other setting with VR, but not in SAO, because the whole point of SAO is that VR is as real as real life for its characters. Also, that explanation was introduced and very quickly executed around the treehouse event.

As I said, it’s only a theory, but as for the perks, they can easily be changed; in the end, it’s just text. So, there might still be some surprises ahead.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
There is one thing to keep in mind: perks can be changed!

It’s a theory, but I think Fujino already did it, as there were no VR-connected perks on the spoiled list. What I think happened is that all the complaints about the slow burn forced him to make a split between FOG and IRL to give the audience what they wanted. I think initially he didn’t plan to come up with something as implausible as "VR doesn’t count." Such an excuse might work in any other setting with VR, but not in SAO, because the whole point of SAO is that VR is as real as real life for its characters. Also, that explanation was introduced and very quickly executed around the treehouse event.

As I said, it’s only a theory, but as for the perks, they can easily be changed; in the end, it’s just text. So, there might still be some surprises ahead.
Yeah, while not all of it may be useless, between all the things that happened from the game's release to know and how Fujino went back and forth a few times it's very likely some of them have been changed and some even replaced.

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, while not all of it may be useless, between all the things that happened from the game's release to know and how Fujino went back and forth a few times it's very likely some of them have been changed and some even replaced.
Yeah, I guess most of them are still valid but postponed. Once the cheating IRL starts, he will be back on track. There will be no need for a VR perk; it will probably just change to the initial description that he planned. Still, he could change his mind and adjust some of them as the game progresses.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Yeah, I guess most of them are still valid but postponed. Once the cheating IRL starts, he will be back on track. There will be no need for a VR perk; it will probably just change to the initial description that he planned. Still, he could change his mind and adjust some of them as the game progresses.
lmao i think with the hypocrite perk she her VR perk will change to " as long as i still love kirito and he doesn't know it's fine " XD

man some of these perks just get on my nerv <_<

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Anyways I wonder what the battle scenes will be like this time. I feel like I'm hoping for too much that they'll have sex or something while Kirito is fighting. But before anyone brings up the treehouse scene, I meant more like the normal battles where Inoda usually does some sexual harassment. I'm mainly wondering if the normal battles will have sex scenes. Like did we finally progress to this point that it'll be part of the normal fights? It's fine if it's just a simple short CG, I just want to see it rofl.

Naturally the bigger set of CGs will be for the climax of whatever the battle quest is for this part of the story. Still excited, as these are my favorite parts of this entire game/experience. My second favorite is usually the underground related parts, but it's more me coping that the underground parts will eventually have Asuna and Inoda down there. If they get down there then I'm excited to see how it'll turn out.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Anyways I wonder what the battle scenes will be like this time. I feel like I'm hoping for too much that they'll have sex or something while Kirito is fighting. But before anyone brings up the treehouse scene, I meant more like the normal battles where Inoda usually does some sexual harassment. I'm mainly wondering if the normal battles will have sex scenes. Like did we finally progress to this point that it'll be part of the normal fights? It's fine if it's just a simple short CG, I just want to see it rofl.

Naturally the bigger set of CGs will be for the climax of whatever the battle quest is for this part of the story. Still excited, as these are my favorite parts of this entire game/experience. My second favorite is usually the underground related parts, but it's more me coping that the underground parts will eventually have Asuna and Inoda down there. If they get down there then I'm excited to see how it'll turn out.
Yeah, it's been long since the last battle scene. We'll probably get a few, but not too many, because there is no point in them for Inoda and Asuna. They can just stay at the base or elsewhere and simply fuck :LOL:

They are not even interested in playing FOG, just tagging along because of Kirito. But I'd Like to see an battle scene with Suguha; with her time-stop ability, it could be fun. :p

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

The most obvious choice for the next battle harassments would be blowjob. Maybe we are finally at the point where the harassment would have a effect on battle. Like when Asuna has her mouth full, she can't assist Kirito. If that will raise suspicion then even better. If those skills that Kirito just got makes a difference then even better. Like if you activate the skill that makes him concentrate on the battle, then Inoda can get away with more risky harassments. Remember Kirito just got ULTRA INSTINCT. If that means him fight harder but not pay attention to those two then that is a extra ironic skill!

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
The most obvious choice for the next battle harassments would be blowjob. Maybe we are finally at the point where the harassment would have a effect on battle. Like when Asuna has her mouth full, she can't assist Kirito. If that will raise suspicion then even better. If those skills that Kirito just got makes a difference then even better. Like if you activate the skill that makes him concentrate on the battle, then Inoda can get away with more risky harassments. Remember Kirito just got ULTRA INSTINCT. If that means him fight harder but not pay attention to those two then that is a extra ironic skill!
Regarding time stop capacity, Suguha could have sex with Kirito, let Asuna see everything (since time is only stopped for Kirito), and then Asuna's liking for Kirito is reduced without Kirito ever figuring out why. Then fights between the couple would end badly...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Regarding time stop capacity, Suguha could have sex with Kirito, let Asuna see everything (since time is only stopped for Kirito), and then Asuna's liking for Kirito is reduced without Kirito ever figuring out why. Then fights between the couple would end badly...
Using Leafa's time stop to lower Asuna's affection is a good idea! But having Asuna seeing the cheating herself seems too soon. Maybe have Inoda or Liz sees it and takes a photo. Asuna sees the photo and think it might be fake or not Kirito but still increase her doubt. If Asuna sees the cheating herself then I am guessing it would be a big change is coming like online only sex with Inoda is over! Depends on how quickly Fujino wants to move the progression.

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
At least someone has already paid me, I'm going to upload it here anyway, so that certain people don't say that I'm bad, logically if you do a good job you need someone to support you XD I couldn't do it at 64 fps because I'm on a brick laptop XD I hope someone improves it

can you re upload, the link is dead

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, it's been long since the last battle scene. We'll probably get a few, but not too many, because there is no point in them for Inoda and Asuna. They can just stay at the base or elsewhere and simply fuck :LOL:

They are not even interested in playing FOG, just tagging along because of Kirito. But I'd Like to see an battle scene with Suguha; with her time-stop ability, it could be fun. :p
Man, now I totally wanna see this happening too XD

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Using Leafa's time stop to lower Asuna's affection is a good idea! But having Asuna seeing the cheating herself seems too soon. Maybe have Inoda or Liz sees it and takes a photo. Asuna sees the photo and think it might be fake or not Kirito but still increase her doubt. If Asuna sees the cheating herself then I am guessing it would be a big change is coming like online only sex with Inoda is over! Depends on how quickly Fujino wants to move the progression.
Yeah, letting Asuna see it is not good. Also Liz is complicated as she wants him for herself.

I think a good next step could also be Kirito's lack of arousal for Asuna. She would be frustrated, and he would think that something is wrong with him, while in reality, it's Suguha and Liz draining him.

Hmm, but actually, building upon that, letting Liz see it might be the perfect opportunity to turn her towards Inoda. Seeng Kirito with someone else going all the way while she is stuck giving massages wound make her turn around. :LOL:

Last edited:

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
Part 2 is already larger than Part 1 when Fujino wrapped it up and separated it, so Part 3 could be coming literally any update now. I heard (but have not verified) that RPGM just has some inbuilt limitation that Fujino will be hitting soon, even if he wanted to try and wrap the story up in Part 2. But there's just so much ahead of us, just considering Asuna/Inoda and not even looking at the subplots for Sugu/Sinon/Alice, that I don't see Part 2 being the end. I just hope Part 3 doesn't start with another fucking huge setback that takes half the game to recover from.
Hopefully "Part 3" will just be the part 2 of "Part 2" if there is a part 3 then Fujino can finally go to another IP like To Love Ru or smth

Apr 5, 2022
Part 2 is already larger than Part 1 when Fujino wrapped it up and separated it, so Part 3 could be coming literally any update now. I heard (but have not verified) that RPGM just has some inbuilt limitation that Fujino will be hitting soon, even if he wanted to try and wrap the story up in Part 2. But there's just so much ahead of us, just considering Asuna/Inoda and not even looking at the subplots for Sugu/Sinon/Alice, that I don't see Part 2 being the end. I just hope Part 3 doesn't start with another fucking huge setback that takes half the game to recover from.
Just one more note for the idea that bigger is not better.

Reactions: ViihX

NickFn092

Aug 30, 2020
Hopefully "Part 3" will just be the part 2 of "Part 2" if there is a part 3 then Fujino can finally go to another IP like To Love Ru or smth
I'm pretty sure he said he was going to finish the work on one of his previous games first. Which is either the Sakura or Nero game

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes