4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
is there a way to reduce the speed of the text ont the side ?its way to quick to read all for me. i searched this forum and only find that you can turn it off

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Had some ideas to wrap things up if Fujino is ever on the verge of complete burnout and just wants to be done with the series. (Not that he's going to read any of this, but its fun to dream.)

Spoilers ahead:

- As some have mentioned, there looks to be two endings, a netorase and an oblivious kirito one.

- These ideas can apply to both, but one has a negative status effect for Kirito.

- Basically Kirito catches Iroda and Ira (sp? the childhood friend) doing it in FOG. Shortly before this happens Iroda comes across a plot planned by the hypnosis guy that, upon foiling, allows him access to two powers.

- The plot is to mind control all the female fog players through hypnosis, but Iroda discovers the plot while following a lightly hypnotized Asuna invisibly and stops them.

- In their base he learns a highly limited form of the hypnosis skill. (It alters perception so they ignore anything they don't expect + any recent memories of anything unexpected.) He also learns a forbidden skill which gradually increases affection for the male both in FOG and RL (and decreases it for others) when a male finishes on or inside a woman (magic jizz).

- When Kirito catches Iroda, Iroda who is not sure if he can hypnotize Kirito makes him a deal. Iroda will let Kirito watch any woman he bangs, and he agrees not to bang Asuna. (He's lying, but will use his invisibility and hypnosis power to hide it.)

- If Kirito has a very high depravity score, he has the option to accept (as he is turned on by seeing Ira railed earlier.) Eventually, becoming a depraved perv, he even asks Iroda to bang Asuna as well. This happens after watching a scene or two with a girl, so depraved Kirito no longer resists by the time the freeform section starts.

- If Kirito refuses, Iroda tries to mind control him, and succeeds, erasing the memory that he was banging Ira.

- Either way, Iroda starts banging all the women close to Kirito. At a minimum this includes Asuna, Ira, and Kyoko. It'd be nice if it includes Suguha as well. He uses hypnosis in FOG to control an oblivious Kirito (depraved Kirito is ok with it), eventually with the help of magic jizz turning all the women into his onaholes. This is a freeform section where each girl besides Kyoko and Asuna is given an affection score and once it hits max they will have events IRL to bang them. (100? for all girls besides Asuna, Kyoko (no FOG account) starts with a fully maxed stat depravity that does the same thing.)

- The freeform section involves him inviting different party combinations in FOG, with one female max, unless Fujino feels like working extra hard. Hypnotized Kirito will fight monsters while he receives imaginary support while Iroda bangs the hypnotized girl. Depraved Kirito pretends to fight while watching (the girl is hypnotized so she thinks Kirito is fighting hard.)

- There's a minimum of only 3-4 new scenes (one initial Ira scene, one for each FOG player) needed, previous scenes can likely be reused for Asuna. Instead of a freeform IRL section, there can be an ending which shows a scene for that girl once corrupted to cut down on scenes even more.

The idea is to cut down the workload while finishing the game up and give the player something to do. A formal harem ending scene would be nice if all girls are corrupted.

Reactions: themagiman

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Had some ideas to wrap things up if Fujino is ever on the verge of complete burnout and just wants to be done with the series. (Not that he's going to read any of this, but its fun to dream.)

Spoilers ahead:

- As some have mentioned, there looks to be two endings, a netorase and an oblivious kirito one.

- These ideas can apply to both, but one has a negative status effect for Kirito.

- Basically Kirito catches Iroda and Ira (sp? the childhood friend) doing it in FOG. Shortly before this happens Iroda comes across a plot planned by the hypnosis guy that, upon foiling, allows him access to two powers.

- The plot is to mind control all the female fog players through hypnosis, but Iroda discovers the plot while following a lightly hypnotized Asuna invisibly and stops them.

- In their base he learns a highly limited form of the hypnosis skill. (It alters perception so they ignore anything they don't expect + any recent memories of anything unexpected.) He also learns a forbidden skill which gradually increases affection for the male both in FOG and RL (and decreases it for others) when a male finishes on or inside a woman (magic jizz).

- When Kirito catches Iroda, Iroda who is not sure if he can hypnotize Kirito makes him a deal. Iroda will let Kirito watch any woman he bangs, and he agrees not to bang Asuna. (He's lying, but will use his invisibility and hypnosis power to hide it.)

- If Kirito has a very high depravity score, he has the option to accept (as he is turned on by seeing Ira railed earlier.) Eventually, becoming a depraved perv, he even asks Iroda to bang Asuna as well. This happens after watching a scene or two with a girl, so depraved Kirito no longer resists by the time the freeform section starts.

- If Kirito refuses, Iroda tries to mind control him, and succeeds, erasing the memory that he was banging Ira.

- Either way, Iroda starts banging all the women close to Kirito. At a minimum this includes Asuna, Ira, and Kyoko. It'd be nice if it includes Suguha as well. He uses hypnosis in FOG to control an oblivious Kirito (depraved Kirito is ok with it), eventually with the help of magic jizz turning all the women into his onaholes. This is a freeform section where each girl besides Kyoko and Asuna is given an affection score and once it hits max they will have events IRL to bang them. (100? for all girls besides Asuna, Kyoko (no FOG account) starts with a fully maxed stat depravity that does the same thing.)

- The freeform section involves him inviting different party combinations in FOG, with one female max, unless Fujino feels like working extra hard. Hypnotized Kirito will fight monsters while he receives imaginary support while Iroda bangs the hypnotized girl. Depraved Kirito pretends to fight while watching (the girl is hypnotized so she thinks Kirito is fighting hard.)

- There's a minimum of only 3-4 new scenes (one initial Ira scene, one for each FOG player) needed, previous scenes can likely be reused for Asuna. Instead of a freeform IRL section, there can be an ending which shows a scene for that girl once corrupted to cut down on scenes even more.

The idea is to cut down the workload while finishing the game up and give the player something to do. A formal harem ending scene would be nice if all girls are corrupted.
Wow... I wish Inoda used that hypnosis skill on me, so I forget what I’ve just read. :p

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Wow... I wish Inoda used that hypnosis skill on me, so I forget what I’ve just read. :p
Same, Jesus, this is the laziest most cliche shit that throws away all that Fujino has written so far for absolutely no reason other than ruin Kirito's life ("Cut down on Fujino's workload", LMAO, the guy isn't even reading the game, he can't fucking remember Liz's name, and thinks that "Ira" is a childhood friend, I don't think he even knows SAO properly XD).

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just browsing the Patreon page and found these posts from some Chinese users. Seems like they don't like the direction of the game based on the datamined perks list. The second guy's idea is pretty funny. I would not mind seeing a mature Asuna model but doing a time skip and another separation between Asuna and Inoda is too much for me. What does everyone else think? You think it is a good idea to do a time skip and a partial reset again so we can see Inoda take wife Asuna away from Kirito instead of GF Asuna? Maybe that will be what starts Part 3! :WeSmart:

1.png

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Just browsing the Patreon page and found these posts from some Chinese users. Seems like they don't like the direction of the game based on the datamined perks list. The second guy's idea is pretty funny. I would not mind seeing a mature Asuna model but doing a time skip and another separation between Asuna and Inoda is too much for me. What does everyone else think? You think it is a good idea to do a time skip and a partial reset again so we can see Inoda take wife Asuna away from Kirito instead of GF Asuna? Maybe that will be what starts Part 3! :WeSmart:

View attachment 3804755
Tbh, this sounds like stupid cope from ultra-hard-NTR lovers that aren't used to Fujino's writing. Essentially, for these guys, the 'NTR' feel must persist forever to ensure the MC suffers extra-hard by continuously believing in and being betrayed by the Heroine, which is just not something Fujino does and that at this point would make all his build-up pointless. He specializes in insta-corruption where the heroine ends up completely devoted/'loving' of the NTR man/men with not giving a shit about the MC beyond surface pretending, and that's it. These guys would prefer Fujino to drag the game for 5 parts or more if it meant they can experience the 'NTR experience' harder no matter how dumb it gets.

Honestly, I would say to just let Fujino do his own thing at this point and stop trying to pull the main plot in some random way they want.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

View attachment 3804755
Well, while there is nothing wrong with that idea on its own, it doesn't make any sense for this story. It just wouldn't work well with the current setup. There would be way too many inconsistencies with Liz, Asuna's mom, Suguha, and most importantly, my beloved Admin. Why would she let something like this happen in the first place? To make this work, you would need to throw away all the progress of every character.

On a side note, it's not a very original concept. There are a few NTR games out there with the premise that a girlfriend/wife meets a guy from the past.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, while there is nothing wrong with that idea on its own, it doesn't make any sense for this story. It just wouldn't work well with the current setup. There would be way too many inconsistencies with Liz, Asuna's mom, Suguha, and most importantly, my beloved Admin. Why would she let something like this happen in the first place? To make this work, you would need to throw away all the progress of every character.

On a side note, it's not a very original concept. There are a few NTR games out there with the premise that a girlfriend/wife meets a guy from the past.
Yes but MILF Asuna! With a adult ugly bastard Inoda! It is tempting!

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yes but MILF Asuna! With a adult ugly bastard Inoda! It is tempting!
Ah, I see, that's your guilty pleasure. :p

To be honest, her mom is supposed to be a MILF but given the Koikatsu models, she seem like they're 5 years apart from Asuna. :LOL: beides, all the 'girls' already have mature curvy bodies, and the same goes for Inoda; he looks more like an actual janitor rather then a kohai to Kirito an Asuna. :ROFLMAO:

Also, MILF is a matter of perspective and your own age. :sneaky:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Ah, I see, that's your guilty pleasure. :p

To be honest, her mom is supposed to be a MILF but given the Koikatsu models, she seem like they're 5 years apart from Asuna. :LOL: beides, all the 'girls' already have mature curvy bodies, and the same goes for Inoda; he looks more like an actual janitor rather then a kohai to Kirito an Asuna. :ROFLMAO:

Also, MILF is a matter of perspective and your own age. :sneaky:
You know, it has never stepped making me laugh how the term "MILF" is so misused nowadays in Hentai, almost nobody seems to recall it's meant to refer to actual mothers rather than just mature women XD

Reactions: 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You know, it has never stepped making me laugh how the term "MILF" is so misused nowadays in Hentai, almost nobody seems to recall it's meant to refer to actual mothers rather than just mature women XD
True enough but word's meaning evolve with time. For example, I don't anyone who uses the term for female dog in its literal meaning anymore.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
True enough but word's meaning evolve with time. For example, I don't anyone who uses the term for female dog in its literal meaning anymore.
Oh, you mean something Like 'My bitch didn't let me sleep because she wanted to play' :LOL:
Fair, but the female dogs term doesn't literally have "Mother" as part of the acronym it's being spelled, that's why it always stood out to me XD

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
OMG now you're pulling the MILFSUNA idea in the game nah that ain't happening xD
like she is already fucked up enough as a girl imagine when she grows up xD so it's a big no from me here xD

and i would really like to say to these people with these terrible ideas STFU please it's fucked enough already xD

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes