4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So where do you think the preview image (the one with the curtain) happens? At first i thought Kyoko but then looked at the "hair" (if its the hair) and though it was Alice, plus ther eis something wioth a weird shape i think is gym equipment, but if so i wonder what the hell is the curtain doing there?
It really is impossible to tell where she is. All we can see is her feet and nothing of the models shows her feet so we can't even tell what outfit she is wearing. It is probably not at the gym since it does have a area like a changing room that would have a curtain covering it. I was thinking it might be a throwback to Part 1's clothing store changing room.

1.png

It does look similar!

d8games

Jan 3, 2020

Current Progress:
1.Add 2 CG for Kyoko on Saturday.
2.Finish 2 CG for Alice's event.
3.Add new outfits for Lisbeth and Suguha.
4.Add 1 Asuna event on Saturday.

Current progress report:
1. Two CGs added to the Zhou Liujingzi incident.
2. Complete the two Alice incident CGs.
3. Liza and Naoha's new outfits are finished.
4.Add another Asina incident.

image-1280-c.jpg image-1280-c.jpg image-800.jpg

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So where do you think the preview image (the one with the curtain) happens? At first i thought Kyoko but then looked at the "hair" (if its the hair) and though it was Alice, plus ther eis something wioth a weird shape i think is gym equipment, but if so i wonder what the hell is the curtain doing there?
It's Alice for sure yeah, and I would guess somewhere in FOG as there is a quest with her and Klein to continue her plot next update I believe?

Judging by the gif it seems that it will focus more on Kyoko than on Asuna, anyway here I leave you another possible spoiler xd View attachment 3835022
Nah, it's clearly wrong, Fujino's Asuna can't be satisfied at all by his Kirito even in VR, this is way too much of a canon-accurate depiction of his sexual prowess to be a possible spoiler :p

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I just realized this after watching that gif, but we could actually have a scene of Inoda taking advantage of Asuna's body while she is on a VR date with Kirito, who could also be getting molested by Sugu at the same time.
Absolute peak content to be honest.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I just realized this after watching that gif, but we could actually have a scene of Inoda taking advantage of Asuna's body while she is on a VR date with Kirito, who could also be getting molested by Sugu at the same time.
I had the same thought. Maybe Asuna and Kirito try to patch up their rocky relationship and have a long datye day together in FoG. Inoda and Sugu both take advantage.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Pretty sure me and 4-kun joked about that at some point, Peak NTR-ception if that did indeed happen at one point XD

Reactions: 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I had the same thought. Maybe Asuna and Kirito try to patch up their rocky relationship and have a long datye day together in FoG. Inoda and Sugu both take advantage.
Pretty sure me and 4-kun joked about that at some point, Peak NTR-ception if that did indeed happen at one point XD
You guys remember Inoda doing that in Part 1 during Fireworks scene? Except this time it will be a unknowing foursome?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
already done in part one during the firework date...

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You guys remember Inoda doing that in Part 1 during Fireworks scene? Except this time it will be a unknowing foursome?
This discussion and remembering the fireworks event (wich was my favorite in part 1) made me think it would be hot if Asuna and Kirito had an online date, but this time Asuna KNOWS what is happening outside of it (Inoda fucking her), not sure how much teasing i want her to do but i hope she would use a lot of double meaning in dialogue during the date.

Even better if for extra "romance" they are in the same house or place (like an hotel but Asuna's house works well) supposed to be lying in bed holding hands all the while.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
This discussion and remembering the fireworks event (wich was my favorite in part 1) made me think it would be hot if Asuna and Kirito had an online date, but this time Asuna KNOWS what is happening outside of it (Inoda fucking her), not sure how much teasing i want her to do but i hope she would use a lot of double meaning in dialogue during the date.

Even better if for extra "romance" they are in the same house or place (like an hotel but Asuna's house works well) supposed to be lying in bed holding hands all the while.
Yeah, that could happen once Asuna accepted to stay as Kirito's false girlfriend at Inoda's request. Probably near the end of the game

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, that could happen once Asuna accepted to stay as Kirito's false girlfriend at Inoda's request. Probably near the end of the game
I will never understand that retarded NTR cliche fetish, tbh XP Like, if the NTR guy got the girl they should very realistically want to keep her at all times rather than her wasting time with the guy who cucked, the "Let's keep the NTR going in the background to hammer how much of a cuck the MC is"-thing always felt flat to me :p (Another point for that Asuna/Nishida Semi-Hypno animation of a while back for being realistic in that regard, with the old man having Asuna break up with Kirito and becoming his wife officially as soon as he could, lmao)

• Haha

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I will never understand that retarded NTR cliche fetish, tbh XP Like, if the NTR guy got the girl they should very realistically want to keep her at all times rather than her wasting time with the guy who cucked, the "Let's keep the NTR going in the background to hammer how much of a cuck the MC is"-thing always felt flat to me :p (Another point for that Asuna/Nishida Semi-Hypno animation of a while back for being realistic in that regard, with the old man having Asuna break up with Kirito and becoming his wife officially as soon as he could, lmao)
It is just ego stroking and power play. By having Asuna go out and act like Kirito's girlfriend but actually only respond to Inoda, it gives Inoda a great sense of power. Probably a good pimp simulator too. Nishida's case is different because Nishida is so old already, he doesn't have the time to play around. He needs to marry and impregnate Asuna immediately. He does die pretty quickly afterwards. :LOL:

It is like wealth. Some people flaunt it and some people doesn't let anyone know they have it.

• Haha

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, it's kind of the sadistic part of NTR. Who knows, maybe Fujino will come up with some excuse, like that the world is not ready for such a reveal: a rich and beautiful girl breaking up with her handsome boyfriend for some ugly bastard. :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, it's kind of the sadistic part of NTR. Who knows, maybe Fujino will come up with some excuse, like that the world is not ready for such a reveal: a rich and beautiful girl breaking up with her handsome boyfriend for some ugly bastard. :LOL:
Love is blind after all. Also a lot of romance movies are built on this promise since their audience is more likely to be a ugly bastard than a handsome guy! :LOL:

• Haha

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It is just ego stroking and power play. By having Asuna go out and act like Kirito's girlfriend but actually only respond to Inoda, it gives Inoda a great sense of power. Probably a good pimp simulator too. Nishida's case is different because Nishida is so old already, he doesn't have the time to play around. He needs to marry and impregnate Asuna immediately. He does die pretty quickly afterwards. :LOL:

It is like wealth. Some people flaunt it and some people doesn't let anyone know they have it.
I still find it stupid, but you have my approval at the reminder of Nishida's inevitable death leaving Asuna alone to raise a kid in that story XD

I mean, he probably won't get any excuse, as mentioned it will be just be plot-convenience tbh, like, reminder that Inoda isn't the standard ugly bastard, he actually had loaded parents who let him get blackmail to fully put Asuna's MILF, who is also loaded, under his control, he has life set as much as Nishida had with his hypno-app in that animation unless he does something ultra-retarded, which we know he won't as the 'MC' of this story, so yeah, there is no real reason other than "Let's hammer the NTR feeling towards the MC for all the readers" there :p

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes