4.20 star(s) 85 Votes

Kyotheman1001

Jul 21, 2024
Hold up, I am bugging out man, doesn't the last version end in the massage scene and the new version starts from Kirito getting up and calling Asuna to only hear she'll be busy? Why does the new version start entering into fog? I am kinda confused. Can someone give me the save at that point of time?
recommended just start new game and go to latest chapter, saves get bugged each update i noticed.

i enjoyed the update i like battle NTR moments its spicy
the gallery always scene we will never see as Kirito why bother with them, rather they should do MC story side then do Asuna afterwards

Reactions: The Revenant

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
[CITAZIONE="13Gatsu777, post: 14423384, membro: 1768804"]
Versione V0.50 Mod. v1
Gif di Rec Room MODv1 solo per la Parte IIv0.50
View attachment 3883483

Sostituisci il file .json nella cartella www -> Dati
Puoi usare savefile30 o entrare/uscire dalla mappa del santuario per aggiornare la mappa

Informazioni sui nuovi 43 Loops 8 Finishers
Ho aggiunto una mod per cambiare la velocità di camminata
Le nuove cose da battaglia sono in "12"
[/CITAZIONE]
Thank youuuuuuu

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

reeach

Oct 20, 2022
bro istg im gonna tweak, been playing for like 20 minutes and the game keeps crashing my pc, any1 know why this happens? when i open it back up the files are corrupted, keeps telling me it cant read properties of null, whatever that means then i have to delete and unzip the whole game again

Imortal1331

Dec 16, 2017
I just noticed that in the files of the game, while you battle the boss there is supposed to be a scene of a blowjob, but it does not trigger am I missing something?

VillyVonka

Jun 29, 2018
My favorite part is when Asuna gradually agrees to do something on her own. That's why my favorite scenes are the BJ, the very first one during the storm, the one in the locker room (in the cheerleader outfit), and the treehouse scene.

The latest updates are also good for the overall plot development and for raising the intensity of what's happening. I'm looking forward to the next 'big' scene.

Jun 1, 2018
Probably one of the worst updates of part 2 so far. Definitely not bad though. But it felt like there was just a lot of filler content to pad time until the last scene which was great. Hope the dev gets a nice break.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
No you didn't miss anything. I think the dev just forgot to script that scene into the battle. There isn't a time when that scene would make sense during the battle either.
Mmm maybe is for later, wouldn't be the first time we see an imagwe or file that Fujino is saving for later.

4.20 star(s) 85 Votes