4.10 star(s) 93 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The fact you expect most people here to remember the actual text of the game is where you went wrong, my friends :3
To be fair, Fujino sometimes puts too much information on the screen. The best example was when Kirito was carrying the crate for Liz. There was their dialogue, but also a cut-in scene of Inoda and Asuna in the corner, a pop-up about Asuna's changes, and the then also the FOG notification—all spread all over the display. o_O

Oh, well and sometimes you also need to navigate the character in addition to that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I never noticed Asuna's status changing in the menu, I only opened the menu to save the game:LOL:
Did you ever notice when you open the phone with "T" and click "Notes" to find out Asuna's location, it will say what you think her location in Blue but then it shows her real location in Green like when Asuna was giving Inoda BJ during the camp event? It is crazy the amount of little details Fujino puts into the game if you slow down and explore.

In fact, back in a early point in the game, Fujino put in a entire hidden story on how Inoda got Asuna to forgive him using only the
Blue Green Notes and talking to NPCs. Later he added a scene in Recollection Room to explained what happened. I explained what I thought happened here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...gic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/post-12395029
I was wrong but it is crazy he did all of this and almost no one knew about it! These small details are part of why I think Fujino is leagues above other game developers here. I just love exploring the map or opening the menu or phone hoping to find some hidden detail! :love:

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Anyone have any good ideas/theories as to what the irl progress they’re going to do as the game is on maintenance? I’d imagine if you couple “guilt from killing him in game” as well as gratefulness for helping her with the mom. Anything other than full on sex should be pretty much on the table no? Oral at the office at minimum?

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
I want more special coffee. Then the realization that her coffee has been tampered with. Then her seeing it happen, and drinking it. Then finally, the begging for him to give her his special cream for the coffee.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I personally don't want to know anything about what will happen in the next updates, otherwise the surprise isn't that stimulating if I keep reading what will happen in the next updates

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I personally don't want to know anything about what will happen in the next updates, otherwise the surprise isn't that stimulating if I keep reading what will happen in the next updates
It's not like anybody knows for sure at that point. It could go either way; there's build-up to start some real-life action, but also not enough corruption, so simply continuing in FOG is still just as possible.

Reactions: kinglionheart
Oct 9, 2021
The fact you expect most people here to remember the actual text of the game is where you went wrong, my friends :3
I don't think I went wrong, if you want to see juicy stuffs then you would clearly remember the key notes, almost like engraving too. It is a fact that reading can get tiresome so you would skip most of it then say "It was not mentioned!". Only then one would learn the importance of reading the details.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't think you can get spoiled about the updates. The Progress Reports at most only tell you something will happen to someone not what and how. Even most of the preview pictures don't spoil anything major. Everybody here at most is just having fun speculating.

I don't think I went wrong, if you want to see juicy stuffs then you would clearly remember the key notes, almost like engraving too. It is a fact that reading can get tiresome so you would skip most of it then say "It was not mentioned!". Only then one would learn the importance of reading the details.
You are not wrong but most people here don't care about anything other than the sex scenes. The first thing most people ask for after a update is "Full Save please!".

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
what kind of ntr do you prefer, Ren.Py, VN? or RPGM? I prefer RPGM, I have to see my character move around looking for trouble xD, Ren.Py, it seems more like a point and click, VN is all about reading and 0 actions
Secret sex is easier to imagine/see in RPG Maker. I think Renpy is better for building tension and the actual writing that goes with the scene. VN is meh. No interaction is blargh.

Quick question: I have found the Administrator in the building on the left to the memory area. But where was the first interaction with it/her? During the first time you find yourself there in part two, or was it back in part one? I somehow have missed it and I don't know how :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 93 Votes