4.10 star(s) 93 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ironically, the supporters themselves made her win the poll and get implemented into the game, and now they want her out. :ROFLMAO:
To the best of my memory the only poll that could have brought Alice into the game was "Which canon SAO character should be Charlie/Toyama's girlfriend?". While I don't know who won that poll, I assumed it was Liz because she was the only SAO non-loli looking not in the game already. A Alice look alike was in one of the early videos you can buy.

Maybe like the NPCs in Part 1 Alice was something to fap to while we waited until Asuna lets Inoda fuck her once a month, I mean once a week, I mean anytime he wants. Now the main story is cumming on all cylinders, the side characters need to go to focus the main story. Probably same with Sinon and Hebishima soon.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Man, I went to work and forgot today was the next report lol. Well, good to see Fujino is still hard at work, even if I have no interest in Alice's route at least it's finishing soon...

So she was bigger in LN and had her fat trimmed for anime? Weird. Animation usually "bluff" females.
LMAO, not really, the issue is that Ronye spends 99% of her screentime wearing fully covering clothes, even in the LN it wasn't as apparent that she was bigger than Asuna and Alice except for examining one scene closely, it was later with official art from other sources (Mainly phone game arts) that made it that evident...the anime actually animated her more or less accurately, but again, between how she was wearing fully covering clothing all the time, even a chestplate for the later part of her appearances, how the only part that exclusively focuses on her will probably never be animated, and the non-canon "Boost" the anime gave to Asuna's tits, it wasn't even remotely noticeable XD For comparison, THIS illustration from the LNs shows Alice and Asuna in the bath with the Elevator Girl and Ronye and Tiese's descendants, which actually appear briefly during the end of the anime, and that for plot-reasons have the exact same body-types and 3 sizes as their ancestors, and you can see Laura (Ronye's descendants), whose body is canonically equal to Ronye's, being bustier than both main heroines XP (And as you can see, this Asuna drawn recently by the illustrator lacks the 'bust-up' that she was given in the anime because of the Ordinal Scale movie, further hammering it's not canon :p)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ironically, the supporters themselves made her win the poll and get implemented into the game, and now they want her out. :ROFLMAO:
This is mainly because when the supporters voted for her and Liz to be added, they were doing so thinking of ACTUAL ALICE being added to the NTR game, not basically an OC with her face whose plot had absolutely nothing to do with anything at all and that Fujino distanced more and more from Kirito's story for 'better writing', which was...the last thing anyone who wanted her in the game wanted, really XD This is Alice Zuberg/S30, the only character to be widely shipped with Kirito aside from Asuna by a local majority of the fandom and the only one to ever cause something akin to a 'waifu war' openly amongst SAO fans. People who voted for her in this game didn't want her to be reduced to a boring hypnosis plot to have her NTR-ed from KLEIN, who nobody gives any real shit about, and would never even think of associating with Alice, they probably wanted to see her being "Not-NTR-ed" from Kirito like Suguha was in Part 2 without caring how much Fujino had to force it by introducing her character so late, so when Fujino decided to do his own thing with her for 'better writing', he indirectly just killed any interest anyone had remaining in her already forced character XP (Hell, given early on Policegirl Alice showed some hints of being attracted to Kirito, Fujino may originally have tried to do that but realized it would be too long/too forced and decided to do something else instead, which...nobody gave a shit about, yeah :3)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Man, I went to work and forgot today was the next report lol.
Come on Alter. You should have trained your mind by now to know when "Fujino Day" is here. For shame! LOL.

LMAO, not really, the issue is that Ronye spends 99% of her screentime wearing fully covering clothes, even in the LN it wasn't as apparent that she was bigger than Asuna and Alice except for examining one scene closely, it was later with official art from other sources (Mainly phone game arts) that made it that evident...the anime actually animated her more or less accurately, but again, between how she was wearing fully covering clothing all the time, even a chestplate for the later part of her appearances, how the only part that exclusively focuses on her will probably never be animated, and the non-canon "Boost" the anime gave to Asuna's tits, it wasn't even remotely noticeable XD For comparison, THIS illustration from the LNs shows Alice and Asuna in the bath with the Elevator Girl and Ronye and Tiese's
Wow the nerf was not as much as I thought. I knew she was bigger than Tiese. Being bigger than Asuna and Alice is not so surprising either. Most of the teenage girls in LN illustrations besides Suguha has fairly modest chests. I thought the animation team purposely nerfed her so she would have the same body shape as Tiese and thus be easier to animate together.

Wisp13

Jul 22, 2024
Man, I went to work and forgot today was the next report lol. Well, good to see Fujino is still hard at work, even if I have no interest in Alice's route at least it's finishing soon...

LMAO, not really, the issue is that Ronye spends 99% of her screentime wearing fully covering clothes, even in the LN it wasn't as apparent that she was bigger than Asuna and Alice except for examining one scene closely, it was later with official art from other sources (Mainly phone game arts) that made it that evident...the anime actually animated her more or less accurately, but again, between how she was wearing fully covering clothing all the time, even a chestplate for the later part of her appearances, how the only part that exclusively focuses on her will probably never be animated, and the non-canon "Boost" the anime gave to Asuna's tits, it wasn't even remotely noticeable XD For comparison, THIS illustration from the LNs shows Alice and Asuna in the bath with the Elevator Girl and Ronye and Tiese's descendants, which actually appear briefly during the end of the anime, and that for plot-reasons have the exact same body-types and 3 sizes as their ancestors, and you can see Laura (Ronye's descendants), whose body is canonically equal to Ronye's, being bustier than both main heroines XP (And as you can see, this Asuna drawn recently by the illustrator lacks the 'bust-up' that she was given in the anime because of the Ordinal Scale movie, further hammering it's not canon :p)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is mainly because when the supporters voted for her and Liz to be added, they were doing so thinking of ACTUAL ALICE being added to the NTR game, not basically an OC with her face whose plot had absolutely nothing to do with anything at all and that Fujino distanced more and more from Kirito's story for 'better writing', which was...the last thing anyone who wanted her in the game wanted, really XD This is Alice Zuberg/S30, the only character to be widely shipped with Kirito aside from Asuna by a local majority of the fandom and the only one to ever cause something akin to a 'waifu war' openly amongst SAO fans. People who voted for her in this game didn't want her to be reduced to a boring hypnosis plot to have her NTR-ed from KLEIN, who nobody gives any real shit about, and would never even think of associating with Alice, they probably wanted to see her being "Not-NTR-ed" from Kirito like Suguha was in Part 2 without caring how much Fujino had to force it by introducing her character so late, so when Fujino decided to do his own thing with her for 'better writing', he indirectly just killed any interest anyone had remaining in her already forced character XP (Hell, given early on Policegirl Alice showed some hints of being attracted to Kirito, Fujino may originally have tried to do that but realized it would be too long/too forced and decided to do something else instead, which...nobody gave a shit about, yeah :3)
Yeah bro Alice could have been a better source of jealousy for asuna this game wonder why she's fallen to the hypnosis route fujino sensei seems to be eyeing the doubting asuna type sht anyways maybe he replaced Alice's role to leafa because sugu is somewhat a main side character as well

4.10 star(s) 93 Votes