4.10 star(s) 93 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
9.9 Progress Report/進步報告

Current progress:
1.Add 1 CG for Asuna's Event on Sunday.
2.Add 2 CG for Alice real world event.
3.Finish the context on Saturday.
4.Add some cover CGs in stores at underground street.
目前的進步報告:
1.增加周日亞絲娜事件中一個CG.
2.愛麗絲現實催眠事件中增加兩個CG.
3.完成周六事件中的文本.
4.FOG地下街中增加一些CG.

View attachment 4015821
As expected main focus of the update will be Asuna and Alice, but I wonder about the cover CGs in stores, do we actually get an new kind of recollection room at the black market? :unsure:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yes the tags should be updated with new ones. Also the Monster Girl should be removed. I think the only example was one underground video in Part 1 with a random catgirl NPC.
Well, depending on whether you see elves as monsters or not, it could be fitting, as in FOG, some female characters, including Asuna are elves. :sneaky:

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, depending on whether you see elves as monsters or not, it could be fitting, as in FOG, some female characters, including Asuna are elves. :sneaky:
Fair enough. It is iffy whether creatures like elves and dwarfs should be considered monsters. Though I think there is a separate tag just for elves.

Yeah, that what I was referring to ;)
So if you are asking if I think it will become a video store like in Part 1 then no. I think there will be some sort of event there and then we will be done with the place. We won't be buying anything.

Reactions: 4-kun

NTRFan001

Sep 8, 2024
9.9 Progress Report/進步報告

Current progress:
1.Add 1 CG for Asuna's Event on Sunday.
2.Add 2 CG for Alice real world event.
3.Finish the context on Saturday.
4.Add some cover CGs in stores at underground street.
目前的進步報告:
1.增加周日亞絲娜事件中一個CG.
2.愛麗絲現實催眠事件中增加兩個CG.
3.完成周六事件中的文本.
4.FOG地下街中增加一些CG.

View attachment 4015821
no lisbeth report :cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JohnSchuler

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Fair enough. It is iffy whether creatures like elves and dwarfs should be considered monsters. Though I think there is a separate tag just for elves.

So if you are asking if I think it will become a video store like in Part 1 then no. I think there will be some sort of event there and then we will be done with the place. We won't be buying anything.
Yeah, I don't think we'll have to buy anything either, but given that Fujino said he came up with some ideas for the underground, I guess a new spot could be implemented where Kirito will visit from time to time to see some 'totally no one you know' videos :ROFLMAO:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
There are two more reports before release. Let Alice have her moment. (y) She won't have any more soon (probably). (n)
To build upon my previous idea, imagine Alice’s story goes in a way where she gets followed by a camera team in the undercity from now on, and then we can watch the videos in the store :LOL:

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
So I'm experiencing a glitch where the font suddenly becomes larger and gets cut off.
It happens near the beginning after I peep on Suguha after Asuna runs ahead due to her clothes getting wet.

At first it's the font is fine after scene, but when I load after seeing the scene or when I go down to meet Asuna at the main street the font glitch happens. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or can I just skip the peeping on Suguha scene without losing any other content?

SAO NTR Font Glitch.JPG

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Does this mean that we'll be getting an entire week of content in this next update? I'm surprised that Fujino is adding so much but it also feels like some days will be shorter than others if we're getting 7 days worth of story.
Hmm, maybe he will skip a few days, like he did in a previous update. Personally, I didn’t like that—I think it’s a missed opportunity to let Asuna and Kirito spend some romantic time together to show they are still a couple. Instead, they just did some pointless quests. I don’t mean a full dating event, just quick sequences of them shopping, dining together, or whatever—just the usual stuff couples do. :sneaky:

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Does this mean that we'll be getting an entire week of content in this next update? I'm surprised that Fujino is adding so much but it also feels like some days will be shorter than others if we're getting 7 days worth of story.
Besides a Asuna event on Monday and Alice IRL events, the only events he mentioned so far are in FOG undercity. So it does seem like he rushing Monday to Wednesday offline days to get back to FOG on Thursday. Guess he is not ready to do much IRL events yet. We might be getting a in-game's week worth of content in the update but I don't think there will be as much sex content as we like. Probably a lot of "Wake up, work, do something, sleep". Also note just because he created CGs for next Saturday and Sunday doesn't mean he will include them if he does not finish on time. All depends on when he releases. The last Monday of this month is also the last day of the month. He might want to release early so he can have some days to work on bugs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 4-kun

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Besides a Asuna event on Monday and Alice IRL events, the only events he mentioned so far are in FOG undercity. So it does seem like he rushing Monday to Wednesday offline days to get back to FOG on Thursday. Guess he is not ready to do much IRL events yet. We might be getting a in-game's week worth of content in the update but I don't think there will be as much sex content as we like. Probably a lot of "Wake up, work, do something, sleep". Also note just because he created CGs for next Saturday and Sunday doesn't mean he will include them if he does not finish on time. All depends on when he releases. The last Monday of this month is also the last day of the month. He might want to release early so he can have some days to work on bugs.
Yea, it seems like we probs won't see too much content in the 3 IRL days. Probs only a couple of scenes of Asuna with Inoda and Alice with her hypnotist. Then the majority of content will be in FOG as Fujino did an upgrade to the underground city so that's probs where most of his effort and sex scenes have been going towards in this next update.

But if he's created the CGs and finished the text/script for Saturday and Sunday, then it's already done, or what do you mean by "if he doesn't finish on time"? Seems like he's got everything done and there're still 3 weeks left, so I think it's safe to assume we will see what happens on Saturday and Sunday.

4.10 star(s) 93 Votes