4.10 star(s) 93 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
How do i increase the prurience value quickly, i thought maybe it increases as the game progresses but i encountered an event where it required 20 value (it's the event in which asuna gives kirito a handjob and he thinks of asking her to swallow), I've been trying to get all the events but it's still at 5, am i missing something? If there's a proper way of increasing prurience easily please lmk.
Sadly, there’s no way to farm it. You need to find hidden scenes, but you don’t know by default where to look for them. The easiest way would be to just cheat the points I guess; otherwise, you’ll need to search every corner of the town every day. There’s no other way.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

blipblopblooper007

Sep 21, 2023
Sadly, there’s no way to farm it. You need to find hidden scenes, but you don’t know by default where to look for them. The easiest way would be to just cheat the points I guess; otherwise, you’ll need to search every corner of the town every day. There’s no other way.
How do i cheat in those points?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I commented this on one of my posts recently, but it might have gotten lost in my ever-lasting quest of pushing the Suguha agenda.

But there is a way to get infinite prudence/ ´prurience´´ points, in the recollection room when you watch the first Sugu memory of her Hebishima BJ scene, you get to answer a question that raises the prudence stat as Kirito, and it doesn´t reset after the memory is finished, so I guess you can farm this forever if one wishes to.

How do i increase the prurience value quickly, i thought maybe it increases as the game progresses but i encountered an event where it required 20 value (it's the event in which asuna gives kirito a handjob and he thinks of asking her to swallow), I've been trying to get all the events but it's still at 5, am i missing something? If there's a proper way of increasing prurience easily please lmk.
How do i cheat in those points?
There is no need for you to wreck your brain thinking about this, your lack of points is scripted by Fujino, I´m pretty sure that even if you were to have the requiered amount you wouldn´t be able to select that option, since there is no animation for Asuna´s shallowing Cuckitos Cuckseed in the cuckgame cuckfiles.
This was problably done by Fujino to show us the conseques of not having the necessary prudence points in future updates.

1725871685479.png

Today, I won´t waste a solo Sugu image to push the agenda; instead, I will just post this where her superiority is self-evident.

NTRFan001

Sep 8, 2024
I commented this on one of my posts recently, but it might have gotten lost in my ever-lasting quest of pushing the Suguha agenda.

But there is a way to get infinite prudence/ ´prurience´´ points, in the recollection room when you watch the first Sugu memory of her Hebishima BJ scene, you get to answer a question that raises the prudence stat as Kirito, and it doesn´t reset after the memory is finished, so I guess you can farm this forever if one wishes to.

There is no need for you to wreck your brain thinking about this, your lack of points is scripted by Fujino, I´m pretty sure that even if you were to have the requiered amount you wouldn´t be able to select that option, since there is no animation for Asuna´s shallowing Cuckitos Cuckseed in the cuckgame cuckfiles.
This was problably done by Fujino to show us the conseques of not having the necessary prudence points in future updates.

View attachment 4015475

Today, I won´t waste a solo Sugu image to push the agenda; instead, I will just post this where her superiority is self-evident.
asuna solos :love:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

View attachment 4015475

My bad, I only quickly skimmed through all the posts. I don’t feel like I need to repeat myself about what I like or don’t like. I’ve done it more than enough in the past. :sneaky:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

View attachment 4015475

Fun fact, Ronye was 'nerfed' here, she's actually bustier than Asuna and Alice :p

I'm not sure, but I think, even in the og it's not. If she is like an third grade cousin, it's fine, even by law in some countries :LOL:
LMAO, not really, Kazuto's mother was Sugu's mother's sister, they're direct immediate cousins, so yeah XD

• Haha
Reactions: SixDates and 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
And there are still no incest and rape tags :ROFLMAO:
Tags was never updated. Incest is a recent development. Rape was never added since if I remember correctly the only times the girls were raped was when Asuna was asleep, Suguha was drugged, and Alice under hypnosis. Those would fall under Sleep Sex, Drugs, and Mind Control tags. If there was something else rappy then remind me.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Tags was never updated. Incest is a recent development. Rape was never added since if I remember correctly the only times the girls were raped was when Asuna was asleep, Suguha was drugged, and Alice under hypnosis. Those would fall under Sleep Sex, Drugs, and Mind Control tags. If there was something else rappy then remind me.
Which are also not tagged :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: kinglionheart

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
If there was something else rappy then remind me.
There was a pretty rapey NPC scene in part 1, where I remember thinking that Kirito should have probably called the cops or done something, but I can´t say that I recall exactly which one it was. (Maybe in the FOG inn, the one with the girl and 2 adventurers?).

Then there is also Kyouko, who despite recent revelations, was most certainly blackmailed into sex. Something that is also lacking a tag, even if I don´t think it really matters since I never really cared for content tags myself except a few big ones.

From things that might interest me in a game NTR, /Male protagonist/Suguha Kirigaya, etc, to things that may turn me off from a game like AI cg, Bestiality, Gay, Ugly Inoda, etc.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
9.9 Progress Report/進步報告

Current progress:
1.Add 1 CG for Asuna's Event on Sunday.
2.Add 2 CG for Alice real world event.
3.Finish the context on Saturday.
4.Add some cover CGs in stores at underground street.
目前的進步報告:
1.增加周日亞絲娜事件中一個CG.
2.愛麗絲現實催眠事件中增加兩個CG.
3.完成周六事件中的文本.
4.FOG地下街中增加一些CG.

1000004164.png

4.10 star(s) 93 Votes