4.10 star(s) 93 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But if he's created the CGs and finished the text/script for Saturday and Sunday, then it's already done, or what do you mean by "if he doesn't finish on time"? Seems like he's got everything done and there're still 3 weeks left, so I think it's safe to assume we will see what happens on Saturday and Sunday.
The post only says he created some CGs not he finished all of them. Even if he skips of most of IRL days there is still more stuff to do before the weekend I assume. If he can't finish all the events before the weekend he can't skip them and go directly to the weekend after all. The upcoming progress reports will tell us more.

Also I remember two updates ago he said he was working on battle scenes but at the end he could not finish on time so it was moved then to the next update.

Just a feeling. Unless he skips a lot of days, which I hope he doesn't, there should be still a lot of events to over between Monday and Saturday.

Reactions: NTR Apologist

Doctorshemp

May 3, 2020
There are 3 whole weeks for fujino to work on the next update. I look forward to it because it seems he writes the Alice character out from this story. That means in the upcoming updates there is more room for the other characters to develop properly. Fujino should take his time.

Reactions: Misarmor

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
if Fujino is focused on Alice, it means he can't wait to get her out of the way. Once Alice's story is finished, we focus on Asuna and Inoda's
I think it's more so that fans want her out of the way. Many comments on Patreon and Ci-en mainly only want Asuna content. So I think Fujino listened and is going to write out Alice here soon, Hebishima is gonna be written out soon as well since he's not really involved in the story as much as in Part 1, and Sinon will most likely be written away at the same time as Hebishima killing two birds with one stone.

It's unfortunate cause I actually like Sinon, but maybe it will only be Hebishima who is written away instead of both of them. And this is all just speculation on my part, but because Fujino didn't properly utilize Alice all that much and a lot of people found her as an unnecessary addition to the story, I can see why Fujino would want to please his supporters and conclude her story ealier than the others.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I think it's more so that fans want her out of the way. Many comments on Patreon and Ci-en mainly only want Asuna content. So I think Fujino listened and is going to write out Alice here soon, Hebishima is gonna be written out soon as well since he's not really involved in the story as much as in Part 1, and Sinon will most likely be written away at the same time as Hebishima killing two birds with one stone.

It's unfortunate cause I actually like Sinon, but maybe it will only be Hebishima who is written away instead of both of them. And this is all just speculation on my part, but because Fujino didn't properly utilize Alice all that much and a lot of people found her as an unnecessary addition to the story, I can see why Fujino would want to please his supporters and conclude her story ealier than the others.
Klein will also be taken out of the way, no Alice, no Klein, fewer characters, more space for the necessary resources

Reactions: Misarmor

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Also I remember two updates ago he said he was working on battle scenes but at the end he could not finish on time so it was moved then to the next update.

Just a feeling. Unless he skips a lot of days, which I hope he doesn't, there should be still a lot of events to over between Monday and Saturday.
Do you know where the report on the battle scenes is? From what I've looked at it seems like there were bugs that Fujino mentioned that they worked on fixing. Probably similar to how there was 1 missing CG for the final fight in the last update. The v0.501 came out with the CG re-added. I do see a report on a library/battle bug, but nothing else so far.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

Ironically, the supporters themselves made her win the poll and get implemented into the game, and now they want her out. :ROFLMAO:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
i've been reading the post from you guys and i will give my 2 cents here.
if you guys notice in the Fujino reports, he said 2 events for Slusuna on saturday and another one on sunday, but he didnt said in IRL or VR right? i am assuming all the 3 events will be in vr, or in the best case scenario 1 IRL and the other 2 VR.
As we already know, FOG will be off during monday and tuesday, this will be the build up, before the rape event in the boos battle Asuna said she need to "discipline" Inoda or some bs like that, probably she will try talk to him in one of these days to make him stop or at least be more careful and discreet about having sex with her. He probably going to manipulate her with some emotional bs as usual and she will cave or he will ask for something like sex more than once a week in return and she will agree.
Fast foward to wednesday, FOG is back online with some new things like pregnancy in game now is avaiable.
Why i am saying that because some hints Fujino left here and there like Liz talking about that with Kirito and during the rape, Inoda said he wants to breed the sow, before you guys get to excited this is not for now. What do i think is going to happen, Asuna knowing that, wil not let Inoda bang her afraid of getting pregnant, because the system will show from who she got pregnant or having to wait for safe days or some stupid plot bs like that.
Inoda will not care about that and still going to try, and i think he is going to convince her to do something new Anal Sex.
if you think about it this is the last domino to fall and she will need some strong reason to do that and i cant see any other way.
That been said, i think Fujino really need to move the things along, think about it this is a NTR game with no real NTR sex, since the part 1 we had what 2 sex scenes IRL, the end of part 1 and the rape that is it. Ok i like the build up, slow burn, but the IRL story is in a limbo only HJ BoobJob and AssJob is boring after a while.
I dont know those are my 2 cents

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Ironically, the supporters themselves made her win the poll and get implemented into the game, and now they want her out. :ROFLMAO:
It is ironic but Fujino is to blame for just not utilizing her as well as he should've. People decided her story wasn't interesting so they wanted her out of the game.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
i've been reading the post from you guys and i will give my 2 cents here.
if you guys notice in the Fujino reports, he said 2 events for Slusuna on saturday and another one on sunday, but he didnt said in IRL or VR right? i am assuming all the 3 events will be in vr, or in the best case scenario 1 IRL and the other 2 VR.
As we already know, FOG will be off during monday and tuesday, this will be the build up, before the rape event in the boos battle Asuna said she need to "discipline" Inoda or some bs like that, probably she will try talk to him in one of these days to make him stop or at least be more careful and discreet about having sex with her. He probably going to manipulate her with some emotional bs as usual and she will cave or he will ask for something like sex more than once a week in return and she will agree.
Fast foward to wednesday, FOG is back online with some new things like pregnancy in game now is avaiable.
Why i am saying that because some hints Fujino left here and there like Liz talking about that with Kirito and during the rape, Inoda said he wants to breed the sow, before you guys get to excited this is not for now. What do i think is going to happen, Asuna knowing that, wil not let Inoda bang her afraid of getting pregnant, because the system will show from who she got pregnant or having to wait for safe days or some stupid plot bs like that.
Inoda will not care about that and still going to try, and i think he is going to convince her to do something new Anal Sex.
if you think about it this is the last domino to fall and she will need some strong reason to do that and i cant see any other way.
That been said, i think Fujino really need to move the things along, think about it this is a NTR game with no real NTR sex, since the part 1 we had what 2 sex scenes IRL, the end of part 1 and the rape that is it. Ok i like the build up, slow burn, but the IRL story is in a limbo only HJ BoobJob and AssJob is boring after a while.
I dont know those are my 2 cents
This is more of an amusing way to make her do IRL sex as long as Inoda uses a condom. Because she refuses him in-game and the FOG game for whatever stupid reason doesn't have a way to prevent pregnancy like using a condom, then Inoda will pester her IRL. Amusing idea rofl.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
This is more of an amusing way to make her do IRL sex as long as Inoda uses a condom. Because she refuses him in-game and the FOG game for whatever stupid reason doesn't have a way to prevent pregnancy like using a condom, then Inoda will pester her IRL. Amusing idea rofl.
that is a valid point... but i dont think fujino using that as a plot device.
if we look there is only 2 things yet to happen IRL BJ and Anal both IRL and VR, now what is going happen first only Fujino knows.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It is ironic but Fujino is to blame for just not utilizing her as well as he should've. People decided her story wasn't interesting so they wanted her out of the game.
That’s fair, I guess. He would’ve probably been better off not making any polls to begin with, but he underestimated the workload that comes with an additional story. There are just too many characters for a monthly development cycle, tbh.

Reactions: NTR Apologist

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
That’s fair, I guess. He would’ve probably been better off not making any polls to begin with, but he underestimated the workload that comes with an additional story. There are just too many characters for a monthly development cycle, tbh.
I would also remove Klein, unless he sends him around to secretly take photos of those two dirty people (Asuna and Inoda) and then send them to Kirito in censored form,:D

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
that is a valid point... but i dont think fujino using that as a plot device.
if we look there is only 2 things yet to happen IRL BJ and Anal both IRL and VR, now what is going happen first only Fujino knows.
My guess is that anal won't happen until Asuna has fallen to the point of wanting sex herself so I doubt Anal is anytime soon.

4.10 star(s) 93 Votes