4.10 star(s) 93 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I think there are wrong people, they won't have IRL sex quickly, that would be to close a chapter and start another, not before, now we will have a 6 week update compared to other months, which will surely come more blowjobs or tits jobs from Asuna to Inoda, now in FOG the most logical thing that would come would be sex between Inoda and Cuntsuna while they are on a mission, perhaps an attack where Cuckito goes blind and there Inoda takes advantage to fuck Asuna or they simply get lost for a while and are fucking behind a tree or a rock and after that maybe there can be sex in IRL, perhaps the turning point is in the work offices.
109428448-large.gif

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't think we can apply the same progression that happened between Asuna and Inoda in FOG to what will happen IRL. With the FOG stuff, Asuna had people tell her that "it's just a game" which plagued her mind to basically gaslight herself into believing that anything she does with Inoda in FOG isn't cheating and is ok. She won't have this kind of excuse anymore, so she'll be less likely to have sex IRL, with or without condoms.

I said that she's more apprehensive about having sex, condomless or not, with Inoda than giving a BJ in general. Even if she's already had condomed sex with Inoda in the past, it doesn't mean she's gonna be eager to do it again if he requests it. That first time was also pretty aggressively coerced from Inoda, so it wasn't consensual (until her like 5th orgasm she had while fucking, then it was consensual lol).
There is no proof either way. I thought it would be sex before BJ because that was the pattern before but you didn't say why you thought it was the opposite. Of course I was asking why Asuna was more apprehensive about sex than BJ with Inoda. I did say she should be more apprehensive about about doing anything with Inoda IRL. This is so she doesn't repeat another Lustiful Night.

If you believe she would be more willing to give BJ, something she has never done for anyone before, than have sex again, something she has done before, then that is your belief. Agree to disagree then.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
There is no proof either way. I thought it would be sex before BJ because that was the pattern before but you didn't say why you thought it was the opposite. Of course I was asking why Asuna was more apprehensive about sex than BJ with Inoda. I did say she should be more apprehensive about about doing anything with Inoda IRL. This is so she doesn't repeat another Lustiful Night.

If you believe she would be more willing to give BJ, something she has never done for anyone before, than have sex again, something she has done before, then that is your belief. Agree to disagree then.
Unless she gets used to it in FOG, in that case she might consider doing an BJ before sex, or Inoda just forces it 'by accident' :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Unless she gets used to it in FOG, in that case she might consider doing an BJ before sex, or Inoda just forces it 'by accident' :LOL:
The "get used to it in FOG" I don't believe since she still doesn't believe FOG is real. But the "by accident" is interesting. Like what happened on the train, I can see Inoda taking advantage of the situation to slip something in if you know I mean. Like Asuna is moaning, Kirito comes close, Inoda stuffs his dick in her month in order stop her from making sounds. :LOL:

or he'll tell her: if you don't suck my dick, I'll tell Kirito that you're a slut behind his back :LOL:
That is a 100% way to get a early bad ending if Fujino did that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
The "get used to it in FOG" I don't believe since she still doesn't believe FOG is real. But the "by accident" is interesting. Like what happened on the train, I can see Inoda taking advantage of the situation to slip something in if you know I mean. Like Asuna is moaning, Kirito comes close, Inoda stuffs his dick in her month in order stop her from making sounds. :LOL:

it's like blackmail

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

I'm actually referring to what the Admin said some updates ago about how FOG works: if you eat something, you don't get fed, but once you log out, you'll have even more hunger.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm actually referring to what the Admin said some updates ago about how FOG works: if you eat something, you don't get fed, but once you log out, you'll have even more hunger.
If that was the case I think would she would want sex more than BJ since she did a lot more of that in FOG.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
There is no proof either way.
You're right. There's no way for either of us to know what'll happen to Asuna in the next update. Hence this discussion we're having.
I thought it would be sex before BJ because that was the pattern before but you didn't say why you thought it was the opposite.
Just because that was the pattern in FOG, I don't believe it'll happen the same way IRL. I believe it will be the opposite because the pacing and progression of Asuna's IRL corruption lean more towards what happened in the first part, in that it starts with minor sexual favors, and then increases into more degenerate acts (HJ -> TJ or FJ -> BJ).
Of course I was asking why Asuna was more apprehensive about sex than BJ with Inoda. I did say she should be more apprehensive about about doing anything with Inoda IRL.
She's more apprehensive with Inoda towards sex IRL than a BJ because he's literally not her boyfriend. Asuna is not corrupted IRL, she's not just gonna give up the goods cause they've had sex in FOG. She has a stronger will than most of the other women in this game. She was also being gaslit into thinking anything that happens in FOG is ok, so she had sex with Inoda multiple times. But she wasn't completely on board cause she's not a slut (yet), hence the sex-only once-a-week rule she placed.
Agree to disagree then.
Sure, we'll find out soon as to what progression Asuna and Inoda's relationship takes IRL. I just personally think it'll be too easy and quick if she has sex with Inoda in the next update.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I believe it will be the opposite because the pacing and progression of Asuna's IRL corruption lean more towards what happened in the first part, in that it starts with minor sexual favors, and then increases into more degenerate acts (HJ -> TJ or FJ -> BJ).
You remember in Part 1 they skipped BJ and went straight into sex? So it would mean sex will come before BJ if you follow that pattern.

She's more apprehensive with Inoda towards sex IRL than a BJ because he's literally not her boyfriend.
I guess our difference is which you think she is more willing to do with the guy not her boyfriend. Something she has not done for even for her boyfriend vs something she was already done with the guy not her boyfriend.

I just personally think it'll be too easy and quick if she has sex with Inoda in the next update.
I agree with IRL sex in the next update might be too soon. But I thought we were debating if sex or BJ will happen first, not in the next update.

arandano

Oct 16, 2019
Idk why Patreon is not accepting my credit card visa , i even call my bank and everything is in order and it works in other websites and stuffs

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
You remember in Part 1 they skipped BJ and went straight into sex? So it would mean sex will come before BJ if you follow that pattern.
Not as good a point as you think it is. They had sex before a BJ cause Fujino ended the game early for reasons I always forget (something about the size of a game the RPGM engine can handle/develop or something). I'm pretty sure we would've gotten the IRL BJ scene if Fujino had known beforehand about the RPGM limitations or whatever it was.

I guess our difference is which you think she is more willing to do with the guy not her boyfriend. Something she has not done for even for her boyfriend vs something she was already done with the guy not her boyfriend.
I don't think that's what we're not seeing eye to eye on. She'll do everything she's done to Kirito, towards Inoda. As of now, they've received the same type of sexual favors, it's just the amount difference is a chasm. It won't be until later on in the story that she'll most likely do things to only Inoda and will never do it to Kirito either cause Inoda ordered it, or she'll feel insecure about how Kirito will react to the newfound sexual knowledge she gained.

I agree with IRL sex in the next update might be too soon. But I thought we were debating if sex or BJ will happen first, not in the next update.
We were debating that. I just weirdly worded that last bit so it looked like that's what we were discussing. I know that wasn't the main crux of the topic we were discussing.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I don't think IRL BJ will happen before sex. Asuna has always been okay with condomed sex but never BJs. Even if it is apology for killing Inoda in FOG, I don't think she will be okay with IRL sex yet. So I really don't know what she will do for Inoda Monday morning. But Fujino has surprised me many times before so if she does give Inoda BJ or sex Monday then I won't complain!

Those thumbnails were made way before the story had much substance so it should not be used to guess what will happen in the future. Although I am sure the next time we get battle sex, Asuna will be a lot more willing to pleasure Inoda, maybe even purposely putting Kirito in a bind or asleep so they can more fun time! :love:

I agree that Asuna narratively thinks BJ is more dirty than sex. However I would believe a BJ happening IRL in the next update mainly because of how FOG is corrupting her. The only thing I can reference though to support this is the massage scene. Even if it's inside FOG, she preferred to do a BJ to get Inoda to not go all the way and have sex with her in FOG. There are at least 4 instances of BJs done in FOG so far, which might have effected her mentally to make her more used to the idea of doing it IRL. The 4 instances would be the camping trip with Inoda, with Kirito in the tent, with Inoda during the massage scene, and the numerous amount of potential times she's done it during the battle scenes. Asuna going against her initial stance towards BJs IRL would show the correct progression of corruption from FOGs influence, since it would prevent her from having sex with Inoda. This would align with Asuna's misguided morals and boundaries about what she thinks she should be doing.

However that's basically the only reason I can come up with to explain why I would believe BJs happening IRL. I don't have much clue what to expect to be honest rofl.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I agree that Asuna narratively thinks BJ is more dirty than sex. However I would believe a BJ happening IRL in the next update mainly because of how FOG is corrupting her. The only thing I can reference though to support this is the massage scene. Even if it's inside FOG, she preferred to do a BJ to get Inoda to not go all the way and have sex with her in FOG. There are at least 4 instances of BJs done in FOG so far, which might have effected her mentally to make her more used to the idea of doing it IRL. The 4 instances would be the camping trip with Inoda, with Kirito in the tent, with Inoda during the massage scene, and the numerous amount of potential times she's done it during the battle scenes. Asuna going against her initial stance towards BJs IRL would show the correct progression of corruption from FOGs influence, since it would prevent her from having sex with Inoda. This would align with Asuna's misguided morals and boundaries about what she thinks she should be doing.

However that's basically the only reason I can come up with to explain why I would believe BJs happening IRL. I don't have much clue what to expect to be honest rofl.
Yea that is fair. Honestly there is no solid reason for one way or the other. My only reason for sex before BJ is it follows the pattern Fujino used in Part 1 and Part 2 FOG. At least you used examples from the game to explain your reason. Although I would argue if you use the amount of time (in minutes) instead of the number of times (the count) then Asuna has got a lot more sex than BJ with Inoda in FOG.

I can see something silly breaking her no BJ rule IRL like "I really want some of my favorite Special Coffee. I can smell some coming from Inoda's dick! Hey this isn't a BJ it is me paying for my drink." At this point I doubt anything will surprise me anymore with Fujino's storytelling.

Oct 9, 2021
If we wanna talk about which one goes first, maybe hard. But the skill list might point to something. I assume we're going to see more developments on 'virtual connection' rather than IRL. For now, benefits of Inoda are,
- Kyoko almost a full sow
Inoda blackmails Kyoko to get to Asuna

- Liz the partner in crime
Liz creates plethoras of accessories or more situations where Kirin and Asuna are separated within close vicinity (massages).

Motherly care by Asuna
- (faq I hope this does not get used a lot) Inoda becomes more of crybaby but this would be IRL. It is still applicable for the Asuna's Wednesday Nun quest, I see a room south of the confession room.

I would say, these are the three factors that will play respective roles for the Asuna x Inoda ship :ROFLMAO:yeah ship, cuz we are NTR lovers. Just with one factor the story could go long way. Now I'm thinking if 0.501 is the correct representative version :LOL: cuz there's more story/development, Fujino goes to add on x.5xxxx. More digits

4.10 star(s) 93 Votes