4.10 star(s) 93 Votes
Oct 9, 2021
Damn I did bit of screwed up, spammed too much on 'praying' that I couldn't afford to unlock CGs. Any tip on balancing Asuna's stats and CG unlocking?
Also, is there choice instances where one increases anxiety and the other choice increases prurience? or is it just yes/no anxitey and yes/no prurience?

Pochita1

May 8, 2024
Maldita sea, la cagué un poco, leí demasiado a "rezar" y no pude desbloquear los CG. ¿Algún consejo para equilibrar las estadísticas de Asuna y el desbloqueo de CG?
Además, ¿hay casos de elección en los que una aumenta la ansiedad y la otra aumenta el lascivia? ¿O es solo ansiedad sí/no y lascivia sí/no?
[/CITA] bro en la sala de memória no te dá la opcion de desbloquear las ecenas anteriores ?

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
With all this talk about Suguha finding out about Asuna and Inoda. I feel like if Suguha was twisted and manipulative enough, she might choose to hold back telling Kirito for a short period of time. Like it makes logical sense to just tell Kirito so Suguha can replace Asuna, but let's say Suguha found out by the end of the latest update, it would be to her benefit to not mention anything yet. Asuna at the current moment (since she hasn't completely fallen) can still reconcile her relationship with Kirito. Well in reality she probably couldn't, but I'm just guessing that Fujino's Kirito would be able to forgive this version of Asuna and work it out if things were revealed like now.

But this mainly assumes some situations that have not happened yet, and that might not happen. Either way, this is a reason for Suguha to hold back so to speak. Which is waiting until Asuna has gone off the deep end, and doesn't even care to look back towards Kirito. I do feel like Suguha is going to find out at some point since my impression on the direction of the SAO game is that whatever Fujino initially said a long time ago is not that reliable anymore to reference. Nor is the perk list conveying everything that's going to happen as some perk updates weren't part of the initial plan. It is possible that Fujino still sticks with their original ending, but we'll see, not much point worrying about it to be honest.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Damn I did bit of screwed up, spammed too much on 'praying' that I couldn't afford to unlock CGs. Any tip on balancing Asuna's stats and CG unlocking?
Also, is there choice instances where one increases anxiety and the other choice increases prurience? or is it just yes/no anxitey and yes/no prurience?
If you reach the end of the game in this latest update, in the recollection room, talking to the pigeon will unlock all of the CGs. And there's no way to change Asuna's stats. They always change and go up no matter what progress and choice you make. It's just a matter of whether or not you chose to reveal the "truth" of the newly updated stats.

To gain more anxiety than what you get from playing through the story, you have to explore the city and if you see or discover something that triggers Kirito's mental, then it'll increase your anxiety. For Prurience, you just have to choose the more degenerate option whenever a choice comes up to increase that meter.

Oct 9, 2021
If you reach the end of the game in this latest update, in the recollection room, talking to the pigeon will unlock all of the CGs. And there's no way to change Asuna's stats. They always change and go up no matter what progress and choice you make. It's just a matter of whether or not you chose to reveal the "truth" of the newly updated stats.

To gain more anxiety than what you get from playing through the story, you have to explore the city and if you see or discover something that triggers Kirito's mental, then it'll increase your anxiety. For Prurience, you just have to choose the more degenerate option whenever a choice comes up to increase that meter.
I understand that recollection room will unlock all, I am focusing towards strategizing balancing the status updating and scene unlocking as both use anxiety, 1 for 2. So it becomes, how frequent to update status at shrine without jeopardizing points for scene unlocking as more gets included?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I understand that recollection room will unlock all, I am focusing towards strategizing balancing the status updating and scene unlocking as both use anxiety, 1 for 2. So it becomes, how frequent to update status at shrine without jeopardizing points for scene unlocking as more gets included?
The status update at the shrine may look like it's costing you anxiety points, but as far as I know it actually doesn't. What happens when you pray at the shrine is that Kirito's current anxiety vanishes from the counter, but the recollection room doesn't use that Anxiety anyways.

The game keeps track of all the Anxiety point Kirito obtained throughout the game, and what you use in the recollection room is the total number of them that you have accumulated.

Besides all of that, if you are worries about the anxiety points, you could always download the gallery mod from the first post of the thread, since it allows you to get unlimited anxiety points in the recollection room.

Something funny that I found out recently while watching the first blowjob scene in part 2 for Suguha in the recollection room, for....research purposes, is that if you gained degenerate points for picking a choice in the memory, the game allows you to keep it after getting back, so while it's not all that useful as of now that information may be more handy once the game starts to branch paths in the future.

Last edited:

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
When you pray at the shrine to update Asuna's stats, it doesn't take away anxiety. Anxiety only "goes away" at the end of each day when you go to sleep and you're in the dream world/recollection room. Even then it doesn't go away, it just gets added to the larger pool of anxiety points that you've collected.

Oct 9, 2021
[

The status update at the shrine may look like it's costing you anxiety points, but as far as I know it actually doesn't. What happens when you pray at the shrine is that Kirito's current anxiety vanishes from the counter, but the recollection room doesn't use that Anxiety anyways.

The game keeps track of all the Anxiety point Kirito obtained throughout the game, and what you use in the recollection room is the total number of them that you have accumulated.

Besides all of that, if you are worries about the anxiety points, you could always download the gallery mod from the first post of the thread, since it allows you to get unlimited anxiety points in the recollection room.

Something funny that I found out recently while watching the first blowjob scene in part 2 for Suguha in the recollection room, for....research purposes, is that if you gained degenerate points for picking a choice in the memory, the game allows you to keep it after getting back, so while it's not all that useful as of now that information may be more handy once the game starts to branch paths in the future.
When you pray at the shrine to update Asuna's stats, it doesn't take away anxiety. Anxiety only "goes away" at the end of each day when you go to sleep and you're in the dream world/recollection room. Even then it doesn't go away, it just gets added to the larger pool of anxiety points that you've collected.
I see, it sort of felt like the points were taken away cuz then I suddenly don't have enough for multiple scenes not just Asuna. This occurred about 2 weeks (in-game) before starting work at RECT. More specifically, about when Alice was getting prostitute grade re-evaluation.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I see, it sort of felt like the points were taken away cuz then I suddenly don't have enough for multiple scenes not just Asuna. This occurred about 2 weeks (in-game) before starting work at RECT. More specifically, about when Alice was getting prostitute grade re-evaluation.
Yea, I don't think Fujino put too much thought into balancing how many anxiety points you earn throughout the playthrough of the game and unlocking scenes with said points. Then again, I've never tried to min-max getting anxiety points, so I could be entirely wrong about this.

Maybe this'll change in the future when he has more time to tweak the game in certain areas that're lacking. As I mentioned in my first reply to you, you can go explore the city to try and find scenarios or convos that'll add points to Kirito's anxiety.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Yea, I don't think Fujino put too much thought into balancing how many anxiety points you earn throughout the playthrough of the game and unlocking scenes with said points. Then again, I've never tried to min-max getting anxiety points, so I could be entirely wrong about this.

Maybe this'll change in the future when he has more time to tweak the game in certain areas that're lacking. As I mentioned in my first reply to you, you can go explore the city to try and find scenarios or convos that'll add points to Kirito's anxiety.
I can't talk about the entire game, since I wasn't exactly paying attention to anxiety points since Part 2 started, but the last 4 or 5 updates have been made so you would be able to get exactly enough anxiety points per update as you would need to unlock the scenes from that update.

Let's say that you needed 50 points to unlock everything that came out during the last release, then if you managed to do everything that gave Kirito's fragile little cuck mind a bad time, then you would end up exactly with 50 points.

I guess that Fujino designed this system to reward and encourage the players to explore the game and search for every interaction as much as possible, but the problem with this is that such content is pretty easy to miss even if you are searching for it.

For example, the recent time where Liz was getting spanked/massaged in her shop, you could only see it if you peeked through her window but I completely missed the prop for it.
( I might be blind tho )

Reactions: 4-kun
Oct 9, 2021
I can't talk about the entire game, since I wasn't exactly paying attention to anxiety points since Part 2 started, but the last 4 or 5 updates have been made so you would be able to get exactly enough anxiety points per update as you would need to unlock the scenes from that update.

Let's say that you needed 50 points to unlock everything that came out during the last release, then if you managed to do everything that gave Kirito's fragile little cuck mind a bad time, then you would end up exactly with 50 points.

I guess that Fujino designed this system to reward and encourage the players to explore the game and search for every interaction as much as possible, but the problem with this is that such content is pretty easy to miss even if you are searching for it.

For example, the recent time where Liz was getting spanked/massaged in her shop, you could only see it if you peeked through her window but I completely missed the prop for it.
( I might be blind tho )
So...literally players could easily get NTR by scenes (missing the scenes)? :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
There is something that I thought about with all this Sugu talk and the whole thing with the different endings, but in particular with the Cuckito finale.

Of course, Suguha might tell Kirito about the affair if she found out that Asuna and Fatoda are making a fool out of him, not just because she would want to replace Asuna but because she genuinely cares about her brother, but what would she do if she were to find our about Cuckitos's cuck tendencies in the Netorase ending?

I doubt it would happen, since it might involve a lot of branching for Fujino to pull of, but we might see Suguha fucking other guys to feed Netorase ending Kirito with more content than Asuna in other to compete.

Not necessarily so directly, but perhaps anonymously sending him videos and images, or accidentally letting him catch her and whoever her bull of the moment is.
View attachment 4010890

What do I mean by all this? Be it Kirito x Sugu or Sugu x Random NTR stereotype, it doesn't matter, she still is better than Asuna.

I'm actually starting to run out of them, only one left so I need to make it count.

The update will probably come out during the last Monday of the month, which happens to be the 30th this time, so we probably will get a good amount of content with so much time until the update.
Eh, I don't think I would like that Suguha ending scenario at all, it would feel like just a cheap way of Fujino to bring things back to how they were before while pretending is what she wanted all along and it would feel both stupid and terribly executed, nevermind that, again, it would spit on how Suguha has developed so far in this game XD Again, she's raping Kirito while he's sleeping and loving it, her definition of what makes him happy is beyond fucked up, she wants HIM specifically, no thought about him being happier with Asuna applying at all. She wouldn't go and fuck other guys for him to watch just because it would make him happy, if anything she would try and fuck him harder to 'cure' him with the same sense of hopelessness that she's raping him right now XP

...and, hilariously, she would still be the one treating him the best and nicest out of everyone in this game :p

Yea, I believe that Sugu shouldn't find out about Asuna's infidelity. I think that if she does find out, Fujino will most likely write it so that Inoda does something to her to make her not talk about it to Kirito, and we all don't want that. At least, assuming she's near them when she finds out .

Even then, Fujino's Suguha is more caring to him after that date they had. She doesn't have that scornful attitude like in the 1st part and the beginning of this part. So if she does discover Asuna's infidelity without her or Inoda knowing, I think she would just never tell Kirito out of pity and concern for his well-being. In future talks, she could just drop pass-agg remarks about Asuna whenever she's mentioned.
That was another thing I liked a lot of Sugu in Part 2 aside from the whole taking-her-plot-in-her-own-hands thing, Fujino actually discarded that stupid and nonsensical "violent tsundere" personality he gave her in Part 1 and made her a bit closer to her Fairy Dance Canon self (Minus the emotional suffering and adding a lot of psycho yandere, lol). Part 1 Suguha's attitude always annoyed me because it was stupid, inaccurate, and the only reason Fujno portrayed her that way seemed to be specifically to make it more possible for her to be "Not-NTR-ed" by Hebishima, ever since the moment he woke up from SAO Suguha was actually extremely nice, caring and extra-loving towards Kazuto before the realization of her own feelings started to make her try and keep her distance amidst all her suffering from seeing him going off to see Asuna every day, so her being portrayed as an ever-angry tsundere towards him in Part 1 just felt fundamentally wrong XP

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

( I might be blind tho )
Yeah, I think Fujino will need to adjust this system at some point. For those of us who play the game with every update and follow the progress reports, it's fine since we more or less know what to expect. But for new players, it's nearly impossible to find all the hidden scenes unless they spend hours exploring the city every in-game day to gain the points needed to unlock choices.

Reactions: NTR Apologist

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Cool. Still doesn't mean that the anxiety-earning and spending balance is good. As 4-kun said, we the coomers who are here basically every day and week already don't need to min-max anxiety points as we're caught up to the updates that happen monthly. Whereas if new players play this game, then they can never get enough points to watch every scene that is added every night due to Fujino's lack of foresight on this annoying albeit small (and hopefully temporary) problem he's created.

Reactions: 4-kun

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Cool. Still doesn't mean that the anxiety-earning and spending balance is good. As 4-kun said, we the coomers who are here basically every day and week already don't need to min-max anxiety points as we're caught up to the updates that happen monthly. Whereas if new players play this game, then they can never get enough points to watch every scene that is added every night due to Fujino's lack of foresight on this annoying albeit small (and hopefully temporary) problem he's created.
its not a problem dude,if u are consistent in uor choices u get the scenes otherwise not

u want the scene?then uor choices must have lead to it

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
its not a problem dude,if u are consistent in uor choices u get the scenes otherwise not

u want the scene?then uor choices must have lead to it
No, it is not that simple. You want all the anxiety points? You have to go out of your way to find all the optional scenes and sometimes talk to random NPCs. It is not hard but still a hassle.

Reactions: NTR Apologist

por12

Nov 22, 2020
No, it is not that simple. You want all the anxiety points? You have to go out of your way to find all the optional scenes and sometimes talk to random NPCs. It is not hard but still a hassle.
are nt the point gained in the main route sufficient?still i remember a prompt about exploring the world when starting the game and the npcs are usually around main scenes

in the first part of the game one would need to explore to find npc scenes,now one needs explore to gain the points but i can understand it can be a hassle

me in the first place used cheats to gain the points

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
are nt the point gained in the main route sufficient?still i remember a prompt about exploring the world when starting the game and the npcs are usually around main scenes

in the first part of the game one would need to explore to find npc scenes,now one needs explore to gain the points but i can understand it can be a hassle

In Part 2, some choices that provide additional scenes are locked behind points, and while you get some points through the main plot, it's not enough to unlock all choices. You actually need to find hidden scenes to be able to see the 'alternative' variations of the main plot.

Oct 9, 2021

Sort of, I did not fully complete the .501 yet but upon Asuna blowjob scene, I could not afford a lot of the scenes

4.10 star(s) 93 Votes