4.10 star(s) 93 Votes

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
Sex IRL will be a little too soon i think but recently she did a lot of blowjobs in FOG so i was thinking maybe a blowjob irl at the office ?

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
Probably a BJ or some kind of play at the office should be reasonable. For "daring" to kill him while he's sexually harassing her haha.
Though from the old game thumbnail, Fujino probably originally intended for Asuna to have blazing hot battle sex with Inoda while Kirito was working his ass off fighting the boss instead of killing Inoda. The sprite of this boss match the image of the boss in that thumbnail, looking like a purple Minotaur (or demon or whatever).

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Probably a BJ or some kind of play at the office should be reasonable. For "daring" to kill him while he's sexually harassing her haha.
Though from the old game thumbnail, Fujino probably originally intended for Asuna to have blazing hot battle sex with Inoda while Kirito was working his ass off fighting the boss instead of killing Inoda. The sprite of this boss match the image of the boss in that thumbnail, looking like a purple Minotaur (or demon or whatever).
I don't think IRL BJ will happen before sex. Asuna has always been okay with condomed sex but never BJs. Even if it is apology for killing Inoda in FOG, I don't think she will be okay with IRL sex yet. So I really don't know what she will do for Inoda Monday morning. But Fujino has surprised me many times before so if she does give Inoda BJ or sex Monday then I won't complain!

Those thumbnails were made way before the story had much substance so it should not be used to guess what will happen in the future. Although I am sure the next time we get battle sex, Asuna will be a lot more willing to pleasure Inoda, maybe even purposely putting Kirito in a bind or asleep so they can more fun time! :love:

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
I don't think IRL BJ will happen before sex. Asuna has always been okay with condomed sex but never BJs. Even if it is apology for killing Inoda in FOG, I don't think she will be okay with IRL sex yet. So I really don't know what she will do for Inoda Monday morning. But Fujino has surprised me many times before so if she does give Inoda BJ or sex Monday then I won't complain!

Those thumbnails were made way before the story had much substance so it should not be used to guess what will happen in the future. Although I am sure the next time we get battle sex, Asuna will be a lot more willing to pleasure Inoda, maybe even purposely putting Kirito in a bind or asleep so they can more fun time! :love:
But didn't she already give him BJ before in part 1? I think a BJ or a hand job or foot job or whatever, anything but sex irl should be a reasonable compensation for the mental state of the current slutsuna.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But didn't she already give him BJ before in part 1? I think a BJ or a hand job or foot job or whatever, anything but sex irl should be a reasonable compensation for the mental state of the current slutsuna.
She gave him handjob, footjob, and boobjob in Part 1. Everything except BJ. It is her personal belief that BJ is dirty so she never even gave Kirito one. It is also why it was a big deal when she allowed BJ in FOG. Maybe it will be a simple footjob or boobjob as a apology since she has not done that IRL in Part 2 yet but it would honesty be a disappointment since it has already happened in Part 1.

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
She gave him handjob, footjob, and boobjob in Part 1. Everything except BJ. It is her personal belief that BJ is dirty so she never even gave Kirito one. It is also why it was a big deal when she allowed BJ in FOG. Maybe it will be a simple footjob or boobjob as a apology since she has not done that IRL in Part 2 yet but it would honesty be a disappointment since it has already happened in Part 1.
I'm pretty sure that there was a BJ scene in a gym where she was wearing cheerleader uniform. It's been a long time though, so I could have been mistaken.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I disagree. While she is more apprehensive about giving a BJ, she's more apprehensive about having sex, condomless or not, with Inoda (at least IRL). I don't think condomed sex will be the next thing she does to him, it wouldn't make much sense with the pacing that Fujino has done so far with Asuna's corruption. Just like in FOG, Inoda will start breaking down the morals she has IRL, to have her eventually have sex with him in who knows which future update.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I disagree. While she is more apprehensive about giving a BJ, she's more apprehensive about having sex, condomless or not, with Inoda (at least IRL). I don't think condomed sex will be the next thing she does to him, it wouldn't make much sense with the pacing that Fujino has done so far with Asuna's corruption. Just like in FOG, Inoda will start breaking down the morals she has IRL, to have her eventually have sex with him in who knows which future update.
I thought the same as you. I would agree with you in most stories but in this story BJs (and maybe anal) has always been a bigger no-no for Asuna than sex. She had willing sex before BJ in FOG so it could be the same pattern IRL. Also where did you see she was more apprehensive about sex than BJ? She should be more apprehensive about doing anything with Inoda IRL in my opinion. She is already done condomed sex before so why would she change so she is willing to do BJ for the first time instead of having condomed sex again?

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I thought the same as you. I would agree with you in most stories but in this story BJs (and maybe anal) has always been a bigger no-no for Asuna than sex. She had willing sex before BJ in FOG so it could be the same pattern IRL. Also where did you see she was more apprehensive about sex than BJ? She should be more apprehensive about doing anything with Inoda IRL in my opinion. She is already done condomed sex before so why would she change so she is willing to do BJ for the first time instead of having condomed sex again?
I don't think we can apply the same progression that happened between Asuna and Inoda in FOG to what will happen IRL. With the FOG stuff, Asuna had people tell her that "it's just a game" which plagued her mind to basically gaslight herself into believing that anything she does with Inoda in FOG isn't cheating and is ok. She won't have this kind of excuse anymore, so she'll be less likely to have sex IRL, with or without condoms.

I said that she's more apprehensive about having sex, condomless or not, with Inoda than giving a BJ in general. Even if she's already had condomed sex with Inoda in the past, it doesn't mean she's gonna be eager to do it again if he requests it. That first time was also pretty aggressively coerced from Inoda, so it wasn't consensual (until her like 5th orgasm she had while fucking, then it was consensual lol).

4.10 star(s) 93 Votes