4.10 star(s) 93 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
In your guys opinion what does fujino do better and/or worse then other ntr games?
Fujino is leagues better than most game developers period. He actually set a new standard for RPGM games for me. The only thing he is not great at is story. There are quite a number of NTR games out there that have a much better NTR story experience. But he does make a much better gameplay experience. Most great NTR games out with a great story but it is all reading. He can balance a mostly interesting story with fun gameplay that makes me never bored. The only other game I can think of on his level are Scars of Summer and Boy Hero Ken.

Oct 9, 2021
Hmmm I would compare Fujino to Engraved Pleasure/Curse of Kubel. The similarity between these games is not just RPGM but also uses sneak-peaks in-between situation, that "nyoink" with horizontal/vertical limited view of scenes. This really adds a strong spice towards NTR build up during boring battles. Fujino takes it further using animation loops and progress instead, which further emphasize the "hidden sex" situation. Engraved Pleasure's dev was working on that last I checked but not using KKS, rather using original design with something starts with "B" engine (months ago).

Story did not gave me a bad time besides lengthy conversation but without this, you won't at least get a normal standard story cuz then "uhhh what happened? that's quick corruption". Characters still have strong personalities so it helps alleviating the lengthy story.

Where Fujino falls short? Only 2 glaring issues I can point out and one of it is more of personal preference. First, optimization, by my observation he falls short simply because of experience and not enough resource to refer as to how blending RPGM engine with KKS scene. Sure it might be just add video file but the instances of video execution without crashing is tough. The 2nd issue of my preference is.... VAs/VOs. He uses too much from past games, not his fault really as this is more of funding capability. This contribute to 2 cons which are repeated uses and unsynchronized between voice and action. Repeated use is too glaring for me cuz I like the original source game (Buchikome High Kick).

Reactions: Yummyjuice22

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yea that is fair. Honestly there is no solid reason for one way or the other. My only reason for sex before BJ is it follows the pattern Fujino used in Part 1 and Part 2 FOG. At least you used examples from the game to explain your reason. Although I would argue if you use the amount of time (in minutes) instead of the number of times (the count) then Asuna has got a lot more sex than BJ with Inoda in FOG.

I can see something silly breaking her no BJ rule IRL like "I really want some of my favorite Special Coffee. I can smell some coming from Inoda's dick! Hey this isn't a BJ it is me paying for my drink." At this point I doubt anything will surprise me anymore with Fujino's storytelling.
I noticed you were looking for examples, so I decided to at least reference some moments in the game that could favor the BJ argument/topic. Personally I have no clue what to really expect as I think returning to IRL makes no sense at the moment. Because I doubt people want to see scenes they saw from Part 1, which would be like hand job, foot job, boob job, and rubbing each others genitals together. So if we're not going to redo some of those old scenes, then it stands to reason to make an assumption that we're heading towards BJ or IRL sex. This is part of why you've probably seen me bummed out that we might be heading towards IRL sex a little too soon (though I suppose it depends on how the story progresses in the next update).

In terms of other narrative/silly reasons to break the no BJ rule IRL is just the thing people have theorized about needing to appease killing Inoda in FOG. Since she would probably refrain from IRL sex, she would appease Inoda's "anger" with a BJ. But who knows what'll happen. it's hard to speculate since BJ or IRL sex both seem too soon, so returning to the previous stuff just feels wrong. Cause I do understand that Asuna having sex before BJ would make sense too since even though she's being corrupted through FOG, she was able to still resist in the previous update.

The catalyst to the event is the thing that's hard to gauge or figure out. There was a basic assumption that Asuna leans further in towards thinking Kirito is cheating on her, but that's hard to see how it'll go outside of FOG. But I guess if the next event is focused on Alice, maybe Asuna will jump to incorrect conclusions? I doubt Liz will make much progress IRL since she tends to make her attempts in FOG. For Suguha, she seems to take action when Kirito isn't paying attention to her, or when he doesn't realize it's her. So Suguha is hard to also imagine something happening other than maybe taking up Kirito's entire day for Sunday - Wednesday so that Inoda can do whatever. Kyoko is also someone hard to gauge what influence she'll have on the story until Asuna finds out that Inoda is banging Kyoko. At the moment it feels like she'll just give Asuna a little more freedom, which just gives Inoda time to take action.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
In your guys opinion what does fujino do better and/or worse then other ntr games?
PROS
-At least in Part 1 and previous games; Fujino does a good job at showing scenes for hidden sex, which allows some voyeurism to go on alongside the story that's being told. Being able to see bits and pieces of the corruption going on from the main character's point of view is part of the "thrilling" experience that makes things exciting/enticing. One of the really cool examples of this is being able to buy the black market adult videos in FOG. It's a pretty cool/unique way for the main character to see their GF getting banged, but still not realizing who it is.

-For this SAO parody specifically, Fujino has a relatively decent pace for the series of events that are relatively believable. NTRs in essence kind of thrive off of the story. This doesn't mean it needs to be a visual novel that has walls of text to read through. It just needs reasonable and understandable story beats that lead to a "somewhat" believable sense of corruption for the NTR heroine.

-At the current moment, because they update regularly every month, this makes them a very consistent content/game creator. So a lot people will end up singing praises for someone that's very considerate of people's time and money through CI-EN and Patreon.

-For this SAO parody, Fujino has come up with a really cool idea that I usually haven't seen, which are the battle CG scenes. It's a shame that the battles aren't actually interesting and more focused on pressing "Attack" to watch the scenes on the side. The execution could be better, but the strength of this idea is that part of Fujino's strength is really just summed up to making the player feel involved in watching the corruption happen on the side. You'll notice if you play a visual novel with two perspectives, the main character usually just doesn't see anything or partake in an activity where something is obviously happening on the side. Then when you play the other person's perspective, you usually just see sex scenes but not both actions at the same time. The battle scenes is basically experiencing both perspectives, and it makes it thrilling narratively. There's an event in the game when Kirito fights a chicken, and other players. From Kirito's perspective he's being super heroic and badass, but being able to see that he's getting NTR'd live while this is all happening is just exciting.

-I don't know what it is with how Fujino edits the Koikatsu scenes/models, but I do find them really hot compared to how others use them. I know he's using other people's assets by paying them and etc, but it just feels different with the way Fujino is doing it.

CONS
-Fujino is a one-person-army and this effects development negatively in terms of content, speed, and potential quality. The quality is decent, so when I say potential, it's possible that things could be better if certain elements were around or available such as more time inbetween updates, or more developers.

-Fujino is also inexperienced as a developer and it's possible they might not be able to figure out how to optimize their games, or game making in general with their monthly updates. This problem exists with having a Part 1 and Part 2 game. Part 1 has a linear story, but also entertaining side quests; this makes it feel more like an actual game. Part 2 on the other hand is pure linear story telling and barely any side content. This problem can stem from less development time, and Fujino unable to optimize things to be able to return to earlier parts of the game and add said side content. So one of the things you'll end up expecting per update is that the story will only go forward, so what you see is what you get. The "game" experience will not expand upon itself and it'll start to feel less like a game, and more like a lame Visual Novel.

-Though I said their story is decent, that's in essence a part of its problem. It's nothing crazy so this can be potentially boring for some people. If you're not interested in the basic story, then you'll probably not be happy.

Last edited:

Yummyjuice22

Mar 17, 2023
Fujino is leagues better than most game developers period. He actually set a new standard for RPGM games for me. The only thing he is not great at is story. There are quite a number of NTR games out there that have a much better NTR story experience. But he does make a much better gameplay experience. Most great NTR games out with a great story but it is all reading. He can balance a mostly interesting story with fun gameplay that makes me never bored. The only other game I can think of on his level are Scars of Summer and Boy Hero Ken.
Just curious is your problem with the story is that the overarching narrative doesn't have enough depth or is it just the characters? You mentioned scars of summer so imagine ntr for you doesnt need a super long story for you to enjoy it if im right?

Hmmm I would compare Fujino to Engraved Pleasure/Curse of Kubel. The similarity between these games is not just RPGM but also uses sneak-peaks in-between situation, that "nyoink" with horizontal/vertical limited view of scenes. This really adds a strong spice towards NTR build up during boring battles. Fujino takes it further using animation loops and progress instead, which further emphasize the "hidden sex" situation. Engraved Pleasure's dev was working on that last I checked but not using KKS, rather using original design with something starts with "B" engine (months ago).

Story did not gave me a bad time besides lengthy conversation but without this, you won't at least get a normal standard story cuz then "uhhh what happened? that's quick corruption". Characters still have strong personalities so it helps alleviating the lengthy story.

Where Fujino falls short? Only 2 glaring issues I can point out and one of it is more of personal preference. First, optimization, by my observation he falls short simply because of experience and not enough resource to refer as to how blending RPGM engine with KKS scene. Sure it might be just add video file but the instances of video execution without crashing is tough. The 2nd issue of my preference is.... VAs/VOs. He uses too much from past games, not his fault really as this is more of funding capability. This contribute to 2 cons which are repeated uses and unsynchronized between voice and action. Repeated use is too glaring for me cuz I like the original source game (Buchikome High Kick).
I agree with the technical issues, the hidden sex element im surprised a lot of people like since to me its better when you dont know who is getting fucked behind closed doors. And in terms of battle fuck scenes they dont seem to happen quite enough for my liking, it seems like fujino has a lot of underdeveloped systems when it comes to battle sex scenes.

PROS
-At least in Part 1 and previous games; Fujino does a good job at showing scenes for hidden sex, which allows some voyeurism to go on alongside the story that's being told. Being able to see bits and pieces of the corruption going on from the main character's point of view is part of the "thrilling" experience that makes things exciting/enticing. One of the really cool examples of this is being able to buy the black market adult videos in FOG. It's a pretty cool/unique way for the main character to see their GF getting banged, but still not realizing who it is.

-For this SAO parody specifically, Fujino has a relatively decent pace for the series of events that are relatively believable. NTRs in essence kind of thrive off of the story. This doesn't mean it needs to be a visual novel that has walls of text to read through. It just needs reasonable and understandable story beats that lead to a "somewhat" believable sense of corruption for the NTR heroine.

-At the current moment, because they update regularly every month, this makes them a very consistent content/game creator. So a lot people will end up singing praises for someone that's very considerate of people's time and money through CI-EN and Patreon.

-For this SAO parody, Fujino has come up with a really cool idea that I usually haven't seen, which are the battle CG scenes. It's a shame that the battles aren't actually interesting and more focused on pressing "Attack" to watch the scenes on the side. The execution could be better, but the strength of this idea is that part of Fujino's strength is really just summed up to making the player feel involved in watching the corruption happen on the side. You'll notice if you play a visual novel with two perspectives, the main character usually just doesn't see anything or partake in an activity where something is obviously happening on the side. Then when you play the other person's perspective, you usually just see sex scenes but not both actions at the same time. The battle scenes is basically experiencing both perspectives, and it makes it thrilling narratively. There's an event in the game when Kirito fights a chicken, and other players. From Kirito's perspective he's being super heroic and badass, but being able to see that he's getting NTR'd live while this is all happening is just exciting.

-I don't know what it is with how Fujino edits the Koikatsu scenes/models, but I do find them really hot compared to how others use them. I know he's using other people's assets by paying them and etc, but it just feels different with the way Fujino is c

CONS
-Fujino is a one-person-army and this effects development negatively in terms of content, speed, and potential quality. The quality is decent, so when I say potential, it's possible that things could be better if certain elements were around or available such as more time inbetween updates, or more developers.

-Fujino is also inexperienced as a developer and it's possible they might not be able to figure out how to optimize their games, or game making in general with their monthly updates. This problem exists with having a Part 1 and Part 2 game. Part 1 has a linear story, but also entertaining side quests; this makes it feel more like an actual game. Part 2 on the other hand is pure linear story telling and barely any side content. This problem can stem from less development time, and Fujino unable to optimize things to be able to return to earlier parts of the game and add said side content. So one of the things you'll end up expecting per update is that the story will only go forward, so what you see is what you get. The "game" experience will not expand upon itself and it'll start to feel less like a game, and more like a lame Visual Novel.

-Though I said their story is decent, that's in essence a part of its problem. It's nothing crazy so this can be potentially boring for some people. If you're not interested in the basic story, then you'll probably not be happy.
Its kind of funny how you mention how ntr games thrive off the story because part 1 seems to say otherwise and I imagine a lot of fans loved part 1 more then they did part 2 since part 2 is more linear story like you said. Fujino kind of does this already but I would've loved if he made more scenes were both the player and the mc dont know who is getting corrupted behind closed doors.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Its kind of funny how you mention how ntr games thrive off the story because part 1 seems to say otherwise and I imagine a lot of fans loved part 1 more then they did part 2 since part 2 is more linear story like you said. Fujino kind of does this already but I would've loved if he made more scenes were both the player and the mc dont know who is getting corrupted behind closed doors.
When I say story, it doesn't only mean a wall of text. Some of the story beats can be told through the scenes like you said. Like imagine if Scene 1 is just a hand job, but then Scene 2 is full blown sex scene. The progression of events is in essence part of the "story". And the progression of scenes that were happening in Part 1 were very enjoyable in its more indirect narrative.

NTRFan001

Sep 8, 2024
I think there are wrong people, they won't have IRL sex quickly, that would be to close a chapter and start another, not before, now we will have a 6 week update compared to other months, which will surely come more blowjobs or tits jobs from Asuna to Inoda, now in FOG the most logical thing that would come would be sex between Inoda and Cuntsuna while they are on a mission, perhaps an attack where Cuckito goes blind and there Inoda takes advantage to fuck Asuna or they simply get lost for a while and are fucking behind a tree or a rock and after that maybe there can be sex in IRL, perhaps the turning point is in the work offices.
View attachment 4014030
this might be the most logical interpretation, but i doubt it. judging from the home screen of the upcoming update, where inoda and asuna were outside of the apartment/office doing a quickie, while kirito was searching for her. ig the next update will be big. but maybe that's an inference for the upcoming updates? :unsure:

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
i need help, im stuck on day 20, the objective is to get into fog but i have no prompt on the bed to do so...
exactly the same as sora15241524
his post is a couple 4th above mine, he is asking the same as myself but in spanish
I forget the exact solution. But pretty much don't explore. Just reload an earlier save, or start from the beginning and when you get to around this point, make sure you just do the objective and head home.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Someone moved the entire folder to the desktop and it solved their problem. I don't know why that fixed whatever problem they were bumping into. I doubt it'll work, cause it doesn't make sense to me why it would work.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
For me, in Netorare games, the one at the top is my teacher IKEDA sensei, the creator of Summer and Winter Memories, and then comes FUJINO SENSEI.

ShindoLFrontResizez_1088x1728.jpg

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just curious is your problem with the story is that the overarching narrative doesn't have enough depth or is it just the characters? You mentioned scars of summer so imagine ntr for you doesnt need a super long story for you to enjoy it if im right?
I have no problem with Fujino's stories. I just said they are not great. Other good NTR stories have deep psychological and emotional reasons for both man and woman not just because big dick feels good. That usually requires hours of reading mountains of text. Since Fujino balances with gameplay the motivations and actions of the characters are pretty simple or nonsensical, especially now with Administrator in the mix.

This story is still a lot better than most. Asuna's development has been interesting. She comes close to breaking but keeps hanging on and doesn't fall instantly when experiencing cheating dick for the first time like so many others do in these stories. Not even gonna mention how great and unexpected Suguha's story has been recently. It is just nothing memorable.

blipblopblooper007

Sep 21, 2023
How do i increase the prurience value quickly, i thought maybe it increases as the game progresses but i encountered an event where it required 20 value (it's the event in which asuna gives kirito a handjob and he thinks of asking her to swallow), I've been trying to get all the events but it's still at 5, am i missing something? If there's a proper way of increasing prurience easily please lmk.

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
The game is alright, scenes are a lot better than your average KKS game and the corruption is well paced and believable enough. Also it doesn't sizzle out too fast like many slowburn games where you get to the first sex scene and you feel done, I'm still invested in the development here and want to see what happens next just hope Asuna doesn't break too fast.
What makes netorare games enjoyable for me is when I don't feel bad for the mc either since the setting is comedic/too dumb to get upset (yuri and claire), it's femc ntr which is just corruption with an extra step, or that I dislike the mc. Ever since SAO got released I thought it kinda sucked and was annoyed at its success so seeing Kirito get cucked doesn't bother me. That's why I won't check out the Chainsaw man or Konosuba ntr games, I like Denji and Kazuma too much.

kutazz4

Nov 17, 2021
My theories/fantasies on how story on new update will go:
- Inoda won't come to work, using argument that he's not feeling well, Asuna would feel anxious thinking it's because she killed him in FOG
- She will come visit him in his home (will she tell cuckito where she's going or she will use some excuse?) just to check on him
- Inoda feeling that he may get sexual favors from her manipulates her and feeds her guilt (Ohh, Asuna-senpai, you killed me and my whole body feels so weak, everything hurts!!! please touch my cock or let me eat your pussy!)
- Asuna being the cute slut she is and also her motherly instincts mixed with guilt will make her do smth to him MAYBE even BJ. Like imagine - he will eat her out, she would get flashbacks from their 69 position on FOG, also maybe she will smell his stinky cock and get even hornier and she'll get cumbrain like usually and wont even pay attention that theyre not in FOG and gladly took his cock in her mouth.
I don't care about other characters so I just wrote my fantasy about Asuna x Inoda cuz im so horny and I'm trying to save sperm for this new update
Will whatever I wrote turn out to be true? I don't know, but I feel like it's very possible. Inoda is manipulative bastard with neverending libido so ofc he will use his death in FOG to greatest good (getting into Asuna's panties).
Also I can't wait to see when it will be Asuna who will look for sexual interactions with Inoda! Like she will get angry at Kirito for something and get like "Ok, fuck you, I need to relax *proceed to call Inoda for FOG date*" :33 Arghhh so many erotic possibilities!
Sorry for any grammar mistakes english is not my first language and I didnt pay enough attention in school hehehe

por12

Nov 22, 2020
How do i increase the prurience value quickly, i thought maybe it increases as the game progresses but i encountered an event where it required 20 value (it's the event in which asuna gives kirito a handjob and he thinks of asking her to swallow), I've been trying to get all the events but it's still at 5, am i missing something? If there's a proper way of increasing prurience easily please lmk.
use save editor

4.10 star(s) 93 Votes