4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
always in the patreon and his comments I was saying that asuna would end up thinking with her vagina it seems that fujino read it haha I even found two files in sound that gives me to understand that we will have a threesome with other men.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well... yeah obviously asuna was going to get corrupted... like you could already figure that out by the fact that there is a status screen in the game.

Reactions: curuchett

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
always in the patreon and his comments I was saying that asuna would end up thinking with her vagina it seems that fujino read it haha I even found two files in sound that gives me to understand that we will have a threesome with other men.

It could be with a woman using a strap-on. I am still hoping for Asuna and Inoda to DP her mother at the same time.
Maybe the translated hidden skill file have already confirmed this. I avoided it so this is only my hope.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It could be with a woman using a strap-on. I am still hoping for Asuna and Inoda to DP her mother at the same time.
Maybe the translated hidden skill file have already confirmed this. I avoided it so this is only my hope.
I have 2 theories about that or it could be inoda and hebishima with asuna or hebishima and inoda with suguha since their corruption is something similar

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have 2 theories about that or it could be inoda and hebishima with asuna or hebishima and inoda with suguha since their corruption is something similar
I hope not. Inoda has had zero interaction with Hebishima so they becoming womb buddies seem farfetched. Unless Hebishima decides to whore Suguha out to everyone in the message board to celebrate his 100th fuck buddy or something.

Reactions: curuchett

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
it doesn't work I tried, he took that key and scrambled it with his own code, unless you go through his "maze code" e fish out the key after the scramble
works for me? Im able to decrypt anyways, not sure about re-encrypting, but I can view all the images. Just check, I can re-encrypt aswell.

Try this key - 6854a525e8de6719a4188f712c4a1d6c

2023-10-02 14_52_58-SAO ~Invisible Trap Ⅱ~ Press _W_ to skip.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pzpssapcxtajfgrvgk

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
reading the translation of the perks, however, makes me think that the story could have a bad turn
It's funny to me how people tend to think positively in an NTR game, any interaction is possible and the one between Asuna and Suguha is very likely.

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
It's funny to me how people tend to think positively in an NTR game, any interaction is possible and the one between Asuna and Suguha is very likely.
but that's just speculation tho
I'm not saying "it won't happen" what i'm saying is that it isn't confirmed and at most we would see it close to the end of the game and we don't even have v0.1 yet.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
works for me? Im able to decrypt anyways, not sure about re-encrypting, but I can view all the images. Just check, I can re-encrypt aswell.

Try this key - 6854a525e8de6719a4188f712c4a1d6c

View attachment 2975425
strange when I try I get this key 1edc1482e5c43755ed5e8f7d6402593f and it doesn't work, yours does nice :)

did you use Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter or something else?

EDIT: I found out why, it seems that he forgot to encrypt some files with the scrambled key, and with those the detect works fine

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter ,when I want to decrypt something from the folder Special__actionSeq I get this error: the image cannot be displayed......because it contains errors, it has a solution, I have seen that someone has done it thanks

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
strange when I try I get this key 1edc1482e5c43755ed5e8f7d6402593f and it doesn't work, yours does nice :)

did you use Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter or something else?

EDIT: I found out why, it seems that he forgot to encrypt some files with the scrambled key, and with those the detect works fine
Yep, thats my guess, he failed to encrypt some stuff with the new method, lol

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter ,when I want to decrypt something from the folder Special__actionSeq I get this error: the image cannot be displayed......because it contains errors, it has a solution, I have seen that someone has done it thanks
Make sure you have the correct encryption key. Try this key - 6854a525e8de6719a4188f712c4a1d6c

The one you get from that folder with the detect option is wrong.

johnza

Jun 17, 2019

I think it gonna be double penetrate with dildo as it mention in one of perks

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes