4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I can only prayge every month that we're going to get another battle update. Sinon is my favorite SAO character, but I'm honestly more confused as to how she's even going to get scenes at this point. Like her current position in the secret council should make her probably the least likely to get scenes. Or well I guess scenes where she's taken advantage of. I guess it'll just be her dominating someone like Hebishima I guess. She either wants revenge or to make him her sex toy rofl.

Reactions: Misarmor

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Just send him to village with Toriyama/Charlie and his storyline. Then use him again in the Sakura game or forget about him.

Oh Charlie. Many may have forgotten you but I won't. You were Kirito's best bro before Klein took your place.
Ironically Charlie was more interesting :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Misarmor

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I can only prayge every month that we're going to get another battle update. Sinon is my favorite SAO character, but I'm honestly more confused as to how she's even going to get scenes at this point. Like her current position in the secret council should make her probably the least likely to get scenes. Or well I guess scenes where she's taken advantage of. I guess it'll just be her dominating someone like Hebishima I guess. She either wants revenge or to make him her sex toy rofl.
Yeah, it seems like she was cast as a member of the council because she's a successful streamer, so I guess she'll keep doing her femdom videos. Making Hebishima into her slave would be an fitting endings for him.

1000014302.jpg

mos555

May 22, 2021
It will be funny if at some point Sinon grabs Kirito to distract him from some events in the game or in real life. . If Kirito has enough lustfulness, of course. And then there will be a scene in the computer club, as someone is watching this scene and Kirito's face is smeared.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwordArtOnlineTheTrapOfBreathConcealedMagic-P2v0.551
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes