4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

mos555

May 22, 2021
I would say you is about right but.
This would make sense if Fujino didn't had bring Hebishima back, untill we figure out why he is back everything is possible.
Sugu is doing to Kirito exactly what Hebishima did to her the only difference is he was blackmailing and rapping her and she is drugging and rapping Kirito and Sinon now is all dominatrix and such after being basic his sex slave.
So birds of feathers flock together, I would find so hard to believe that both Sugu and Sinon endeup with Hebishima in the end
I had an idea that Hebeshima decided to pay attention to Asuna and play with her. No wonder there was this meeting on the market in the last update. But Hebeshima doesn't know that Asuna has not only Kirito, but also Inoda. And, perhaps, this is a way to finally take Hebeshima out of the game and out of the plot with the help of Inoda.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I had an idea that Hebeshima decided to pay attention to Asuna and play with her. No wonder there was this meeting on the market in the last update. But Hebeshima doesn't know that Asuna has not only Kirito, but also Inoda. And, perhaps, this is a way to finally take Hebeshima out of the game and out of the plot with the help of Inoda.
Asuna could be a possible target but would fell forced and according to Fujinno nobody will touch her.
About Asuna and inoda he knows because the council also know remember they know everything that happens in FOG so no misteries there.
I think he wants revenge against Kirito, council or both and he is going to try fuck with the council plans probably by messing with Kirito

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I'm not sure that meeting Hebishima is actually canon. I haven't tried it, but couldn't you just walk straight to the brothel without interacting with him at all?

mos555

May 22, 2021
I'm not sure that meeting Hebishima is actually canon. I haven't tried it, but couldn't you just walk straight to the brothel without interacting with him at all?
Yes, you can not talk to him at all, but perhaps Fujino assumed that the player would fully explore everything. The game is completely linear, so everything eventually leads to the same result. But it feels like Fujino wanted to do something in this scene, but didn't. For example, Asuna's suspicion scale.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Yes, you can not talk to him at all, but perhaps Fujino assumed that the player would fully explore everything. The game is completely linear, so everything eventually leads to the same result. But it feels like Fujino wanted to do something in this scene, but didn't. For example, Asuna's suspicion scale.
Actually you don't have to interact with Hebishima at all even when you are playing as Kirito or Asuna witch is weird but Fujino for you, more or less like the scene between Liz and Inoda if you don't go there you wouldn't notice

Reactions: mos555

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Actually you don't have to interact with Hebishima at all even when you are playing as Kirito or Asuna witch is weird but Fujino for you, more or less like the scene between Liz and Inoda if you don't go there you wouldn't notice
Yeah, but that's different because something happened between Liz and Inoda whether you saw it or not. But in the case of Hebishima, if you don't talk to him, it means he never saw Asuna and Inoda together. That's why I wouldn't speculate too much about this until there's actual confirmation of how his story will progress. The only valuable information is that he seems to have a new girl.

Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
Yeah, but that's different because something happened between Liz and Inoda whether you saw it or not. But in the case of Hebishima, if you don't talk to him, it means he never saw Asuna and Inoda together. That's why I wouldn't speculate too much about this until there's actual confirmation of how his story will progress. The only valuable information is that he seems to have a new girl.
Hopefully Fujino won't waste time and CG's on this new girl.

Reactions: Misarmor

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah right now it's just that, speculation but for some reason Fujino brought him back.
And I think since he was part of the council and the council by all accounts already knew about Asuna and Inoda so he already knew that too, so seeing him or not make no much of a difference.
This new girl could be the daughter of the old guy or maybe "new" it's just the way he call Sinon now, because he is kicked from the council and she take his place this looks very convenient.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hopefully Fujino won't waste time and CG's on this new girl.
Unless his new girl is a canon girl like Silica then we should never see her. Fujino is trying not to use OCs anymore.

I can see Hebishima trying his luck with a younger girl like Silica. I know she is only one or two years younger than Sinon but still applies. We did get confirmation Silica exists in the same update as Hebishima's scenes so it may not be a coincidence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Unless his new girl is a canon girl like Silica then we should never see her. Fujino is trying not to use OCs anymore.

I can see Hebishima trying his luck with a younger girl like Silica. I know she is only one or two years younger than Sinon but still applies. We did get confirmation Silica exists in the same update as Hebishima's scenes so it may not be a coincidence.
I just hope we don't get introduced to another character, there are already too many. Maybe he brought him back to get rid of him, whether people like it or not, he was the second antagonist of Part 1, so at least he should get some proper ending.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I just hope we don't get introduced to another character, there are already too many. Maybe he brought him back to get rid of him, whether people like it or not, he was the second antagonist of Part 1, so at least he should get some proper ending.
Just send him to village with Toriyama/Charlie and his storyline. Then use him again in the Sakura game or forget about him.

Oh Charlie. Many may have forgotten you but I won't. You were Kirito's best bro before Klein took your place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4-kun
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes