4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well my point is why would he target Suguha at all? it's not a person that's in his way, now mind you as i said in my first comment:

I didn't necessarily mean that Liz has a romantic interest in Asuna, just a sexual one.
She wants to go shopping for revealing clothes with her, she like fooling around with her and on 6.4 she didn't want to hang out with Kirito after she invited both of them to karaoke but Asuna said she wouldn't come.
Now to be fair the last one is probably because she wanted to check on Asuna but it's still a bit strange that she would just pass up an opportunity to hang out with Kirito.
And that's why I said it's very unlikely, like, if the stories never properly cross then yes, Inoda would never bother targeting Suguha, but if they did I don't think there is a 0 chance he would target Sugu even without her directly meddling, reminder that besides his Asuna obsession he has a massive nonsensical hate-boner with Kirito, so I could see him targeting her too if he noticed she's into him like he pointed out he noticed with Liz, but your theory is a lot more 'logical' too, yeah. I wouldn't mind either myself, but as mentioned, it's sadly most likely Fujino will be keeping the stories separated.

As for the Liz&Asuna thing, I'm thinking that's just more of Fujino setting things up for Liz to get "caught" by Inoda and fueling the "NTR feel" than having her being sexually interested in Asuna, I mean, the characters HAVE acted all massively OOC and randomly through the entire game several times, most people just don't mind/care because they're here for the NTR but if you actually like SAO/the characters is very easy to see. Having Liz actually take advantage of a situation to get closer to Kirito would mean he has to write a scene about the two of them bonding which is probably pointless, kinda how he went and made Suguha be constantly angry and a jerk to Kirito 90% of the time rather than anything how she actually is. At the end of the day the characters will act how it more benefits the NTR storytelling rather than 'logically', after all.

In the end though, I guess we will just have to wait and see how Fujino decides to approach things, he may yet surprise us in one way or another.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I can see Inoda going for Asuna while Liz goes for Kirito, but only on the netorase route. Plus I can see Inoda trying to make Asuna jealous by saying that Kirito and Liz are getting closer to each other.

Reactions: BleepBloop321

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
When I saw part 2 I remembered that in SAO seasons 2, Kirito's avatar in the game was a girl so I wonder if Fujino will make Kirito turns into a sissy in real life and Inoda will fuck him in the game in the avatar Kiriko in cuckold path

Reactions: sageproduct

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
As for the Liz&Asuna thing, I'm thinking that's just more of Fujino setting things up for Liz to get "caught" by Inoda and fueling the "NTR feel" than having her being sexually interested in Asuna, I mean, the characters HAVE acted all massively OOC and randomly through the entire game several times, most people just don't mind/care because they're here for the NTR but if you actually like SAO/the characters is very easy to see. Having Liz actually take advantage of a situation to get closer to Kirito would mean he has to write a scene about the two of them bonding which is probably pointless, kinda how he went and made Suguha be constantly angry and a jerk to Kirito 90% of the time rather than anything how she actually is. At the end of the day the characters will act how it more benefits the NTR storytelling rather than 'logically', after all.

In the end though, I guess we will just have to wait and see how Fujino decides to approach things, he may yet surprise us in one way or another.
I'm interested by what you mean by "get "caught"".
Do you mean like make Inoda sexually interested in Liz so he targets her?

Honestly i have no idea what the Liz and Asuna set up is for. It could also just be nothing.

Last edited:

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I have theory that Inoda use some drug on girls what slowly making them sluts, and this is why Kirito see all this cuckolding dreams and getting mpre perverted, he use this drug on him too

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
I have theory that Inoda use some drug on girls what slowly making them sluts, and this is why Kirito see all this cuckolding dreams and getting mpre perverted, he use this drug on him too

I hope not. I hope that it was just Inoda's trickery/sheer willpower that paid off, along with Asuna being horny and making bad decisions. I think it's hotter this way than him using some drug or hypnotic shenanigans.

Maybe Lizz will see Asuna and Inoda banging and then she'll get horny too and join them.

Dalex99

Apr 16, 2022
If inoda use liz to steal asuna pussy again
For example a fake date between liz and kirito meanwile he have a secret date with asuna

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I hope not. I hope that it was just Inoda's trickery/sheer willpower that paid off, along with Asuna being horny and making bad decisions. I think it's hotter this way than him using some drug or hypnotic shenanigans.

Maybe Lizz will see Asuna and Inoda banging and then she'll get horny too and join them.
Agreed, drugs are such a copout.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I personally liked the mini stories of random NPCs in part 1. It adds an NTR atmosphere to the world while we are waiting for the main heroines corruption arcs to progress. But focusing on side characters' story arcs rather than randoms could be fine too, but unfortunately, the world feels empty so far. This update was basically just a set up for part 2 it seems.

Also, I hope we can get a translation of the text message pictures next time.

Reactions: Toushiro

xKayrak

Feb 2, 2018
Please tell me there is going to be more
Yes but we don't know when, at least not now. In the past, he usually updated the game every two months (approximately), but idk if he's going to change his update rate due to his new lifestyle

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes