4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
usually those questions come from people who have never made a game in their life or at least an idea of how it's done, for them developer pulls it out of their ass in a few days haha I'll settle for a good update before the end of the year.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know if there is the liz/asuna bath scene in the game at all? Oh also when the game gives you a choice to go shopping with liz/asuna do both options lead to the same thing?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Does anyone know if there is the liz/asuna bath scene in the game at all? Oh also when the game gives you a choice to go shopping with liz/asuna do both options lead to the same thing?
No the bath scene isn't in the game yet, and I believe the shopping choice is a forced choice. You can't do it differently. It's meant to demonstrate how, in the future, having your stats at certain levels may prevent you from taking certain actions.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
what is the synopsis of the game? what leads to NTR?
Asuna and Kirito are in an VRMMO and they happen to come across a downed player. They help him, talk to him, learn he has a unique skill that keeps him weak. Asuna decides she wants to help him. They find out the weak player is someone they know IRL too and by that point the fat, lonely loser is obsessesing over Asuna. So he concocts a plan to get closer to her IRL, while taking advantage of her IG when he can get away with it...

If you're on the fence, just try it. Or maybe wait for the Saikey translation.

Reactions: Adolfo and En89

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Funny you ask this now. This was just posted. You psychic bro?
View attachment 3028346

So I am guessing no release at the end of the month.
Maybe i am? xD

Anyway i think is better knowing, maybe there will be (that wasn't a complete no) but honestly if its anything like that the next update will be during the first week of november that wouldn't be much of a difference. Although i am not sure how Ci-en and Patreon handle stuff like updates (i think i read somewhere that they ahve to make regular posts?)

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
usually those questions come from people who have never made a game in their life or at least an idea of how it's done, for them developer pulls it out of their ass in a few days haha I'll settle for a good update before the end of the year.
if you mind can you give me the sauce for those 2 gifs at the bottom of ur comment ?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
if you mind can you give me the sauce for those 2 gifs at the bottom of ur comment ?
The second one is either of "Sakura's chapter" made by fujino or "Scathatch prologue" made by fujino too... I think it's from Sakura's chapter

Reactions: jaden000

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The second one is either of "Sakura's chapter" made by fujino or "Scathatch prologue" made by fujino too... I think it's from Sakura's chapter
Nah i think is from the Nero game.

Of course maybe it isn't from Fujino, if so i am curious, i am always willing to give Fate Ntr a try xD

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Nah i think is from the Nero game.

Of course maybe it isn't from Fujino, if so i am curious, i am always willing to give Fate Ntr a try xD
It's probably from Nero... But it sounds more to me that it is from Sakura because that guy that is in the gif (I don't remember the name) is present in the Sakura Chapter and there we visit a page where he fucks different girls including that character of fate series

Reactions: Adolfo

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It's probably from Nero... But it sounds more to me that it is from Sakura because that guy that is in the gif (I don't remember the name) is present in the Sakura Chapter and there we visit a page where he fucks different girls including that character of fate series
Yeah i thought so at first but i don't remember Bob having that many tattoos, of course maybe i am wrong.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The thing is the game is now more complicated to make in comparison to part 1 or his previous games. There are more variables to take into account with the different routes and stats.

On top of that he's not working on it full time, and he's working alone, so yeah i wouldn't expect an update each month tbh.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes