4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
just give us more inoda x asuna
more FGO events, more Battle harassment/sex

Fujino should only focus on the trio and only add some scenes from side chars to advance the ntr plot of inoda x asuna.

I will say it once : every single CG/sex scene that isn't Inoda x Asuna is a waste of potential.

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Fujino should only focus on the trio and only add some scenes from side chars to advance the ntr plot of inoda x asuna.

I will say it once : every single CG/sex scene that isn't Inoda x Asuna is a waste of potential.
Fujino already made it beyond clear since Part 1 that's not what he thinks at all, hell, this update also showed it when it was entirely dedicated to Suguha's side-plot, and he even apologizes big time at the end of this update but says that it was already planned and as such wasn't gonna change it. It's clear he cares more about lewding all the girls more than the story itself, but that's also why the issues started and why the previous poll of getting rid of Hebishima came to happen. Hell, if anything, Fujino may be going back and forth because more people voted for Hebishima to stay without thinking of the consequences of it despite everything, if he had been removed then Suguha's plot could have been repurposed to focusing/developing the Inoda x Asuna storyline, but now that he's gonna stay for at least a while it's clear it won't, or at least not until near the endgame given that if Hebishima leaves Fujino said it would be much later.

As someone who prefers Suguha's content I actually loved the update and don't mind it going that way, but I worry that way too many people thinking that way will start harassing Fujino again despite his situation, it's clear that his heart was set when he started Part 2 in developing all 3 storyline with an almost equal focus and the backslash he got for that wasn't what he expected, so even though he's trying to change it bit by bit he still clearly doesn't want to just go and suddenly alter the story he originally had in mind just to please everyone who wants exclusively Inoda x Asuna content. This is something I can respect despite being a pro-getting-rid-of-Hebishima guy because it shows his dedication to the game and his original vision despite how much the backslash and the complaints have affected him even when he went so far as to change countries just to continue making his games.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Well, I voted for Kirito to only have sex with Asuna... I don't know for sure if he would do it with Lisbeth, having sex with other girls already makes Kirito cheat on Asuna too, even if Asuna cheated too, it would be bad for both of them.

I voted for Lisbeth to have other scenes with another guy (Inoda), I think it's a more important plot along with Asuna, but I wouldn't mind having Alice scenes with Klein or the others.

And the last one I voted for Kirito working part time both in real life and both in FOG on a mission, it would be really good, since while Kirito is working or doing a mission in FOG, Asuna is there with Inoda.
i hope he not focus more on other girl

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I agree with the review of @TommyTommy

Asuna
is too sluty to my taste. Also I wish the game had more choices. I'm sure most of you like Linear games, but I prefer games with more choices.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022

No Inoda should fck the other girls, even the administrator But some of those girls need to have sex with kirito first so the Inoda sex will be more intense since he fucks them harder

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Is the text for the perks/fetishes easily accessible? Considering Asuna unlocked the 'Motherly Devotion' or whatever it was called and I didn't find it in the previous text file, I wonder if it's been updated.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.2] [浅上藤奶/Fujino]

Part1/Part2 (English Fix)
Original Size: ~1.9GB/1.17GB
Compressed Size: ~900MB/600MB

Win:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes