4.10 star(s) 101 Votes
Jan 7, 2024
I agree with you, I think there is no combat scene, but it could be that there were 2 different sex scenes in those two days.
obviously 1 in FOG, but I would have doubts if the other one will also be in fog or in real life.
Personally, I would like the other scene to be in real life, it seems to me that it would give more dynamism to the story that seems to have slowed down the speed of story development again.
This is not a criticism or anything, just a personal reflection.
Thank you Fujino for your work.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Well, Fujino was consistent in his development, very few here even thought about the wednesday Asuna Nun side job/quest and there you have it church scene.
I don't think we going to get a new battle scene these 8 cgs will be probably spread during the day like a Titjob here a blowjob there and so on, ending up with a full sex scene. When Asuna does the nun side job usually she skip other quests if i'm not mistaken so problably everething will be at the church or close by
But this update time frame is between sunday to wednesday by the looks of it unless Fujino do a time skip to next sunday in order to finish the week. Maybe we going to get a FOG server maintenance or whatever but something will force the game to shift back to IRL for the next update.

mos555

May 22, 2021
Well, Fujino was consistent in his development, very few here even thought about the wednesday Asuna Nun side job/quest and there you have it church scene.
I don't think we going to get a new battle scene these 8 cgs will be probably spread during the day like a Titjob here a blowjob there and so on, ending up with a full sex scene. When Asuna does the nun side job usually she skip other quests if i'm not mistaken so problably everething will be at the church or close by
But this update time frame is between sunday to wednesday by the looks of it unless Fujino do a time skip to next sunday in order to finish the week. Maybe we going to get a FOG server maintenance or whatever but something will force the game to shift back to IRL for the next update.
Well, in the next update, I think we can expect a battle scene. Just going on some kind of quest on Saturday or Sunday.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Well, in the next update, I think we can expect a battle scene. Just going on some kind of quest on Saturday or Sunday.
That's a possibility, but is weird Fujino breaking one week into 2 updates just to continue in FOG, he need start doing something IRL too, maybe for the next update thursday and friday IRL and weekend at FOG.
If you think about it we don't know if he fixed the maps issues and since FOG maps are way more used then IRL ones is natural going there to avoid more problems and debugging and to change the scenary a litlle, because for the past 5 updates we only getting FOG.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
We can see from the preview that it is in the back of the confession booth. I think that what is likely is that for whatever reason Inoda convinces Asuna to give him a titjob and then Kirito walks in to check up on Asuna. While there in front of booth she asks him if he has anything to confess and he says he doesn't. That tips Asuna over the edge and she does more stuff with Inoda in response.
Actually sounds like a great way to make it work. Imagine Asuna ask's him to confess expecting detail on what happened between him and blonde girl (leafa, not sure if she knows her) and he ends up spilling about what he did with Liz instead and further confirming what happens in game and in real life is different. That could clean her conscience and further the fall long term which is interesting to me.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Actually sounds like a great way to make it work. Imagine Asuna ask's him to confess expecting detail on what happened between him and blonde girl (leafa, not sure if she knows her) and he ends up spilling about what he did with Liz instead and further confirming what happens in game and in real life is different. That could clean her conscience and further the fall long term which is interesting to me.
That would be a great way to lower her affection! You can go one step further. Kirito in the current update found out Sugou actually did things to Asuna so Kirito is feeling sorry for Asuna. He tells her she shouldn't worry about him and focus on what makes her happy. Thus giving Asuna permission to go all out cheating with Inoda! :BootyTime:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I don't think he'll say what he did with Liz, because every time he comes back to real life, his mind goes blank and he doesn't remember anything and so what does he have to confess if he doesn't remember anything he did
at least that's what I read here

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
That would be a great way to lower her affection! You can go one step further. Kirito in the current update found out Sugou actually did things to Asuna so Kirito is feeling sorry for Asuna. He tells her she shouldn't worry about him and focus on what makes her happy. Thus giving Asuna permission to go all out cheating with Inoda! :BootyTime:
Ooooh that sounds like a great way to validate her. Could even go yet another step forward and have Kirito outright say “even if you did it again now, it’s fine because it’s just virtual” to really hammer it home. Could even eventually lead to his cuck path since he’s outright telling Asuna to go ahead “as long as it’s virtual”.

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
syusuna.jpg

Current progress:
1.Finish events scripts of Wednesday
2.Add 8 sets of CGs for Asuna's FOG event on Wednesday.
3.Add 1 short event for Asuna on Wednesday.

The update will be released on this weekend or earlier. Sorry for being late again.
If I cannot make it before the end of this month, I will release some cg for supporters.

Immediate progress report:
1. Completion of the drama of the Shuzo incident.
2. Zhou San FOG Incident Added 8 Groups of 亞絲娀CG.
3. Zhou San Added 1 Piece of 亞絲娀 Short Incident.

This update was completed at the end of this week, and since the first week of the basic flower fee has been revised, the BUG has been updated, so please be patient. To all the CG contributors for the premise of this story.

Reactions: Tacolopolis

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 4177694

Current progress:
1.Finish events scripts of Wednesday
2.Add 8 sets of CGs for Asuna's FOG event on Wednesday.
3.Add 1 short event for Asuna on Wednesday.

The update will be released on this weekend or earlier. Sorry for being late again.
If I cannot make it before the end of this month, I will release some cg for supporters.

Immediate progress report:
1. Completion of the drama of the Shuzo incident.
2. Zhou San FOG Incident Added 8 Groups of 亞絲娀CG.
3. Zhou San Added 1 Piece of 亞絲娀 Short Incident.

This update was completed at the end of this week, and since the first week of the basic flower fee has been revised, the BUG has been updated, so please be patient. To all the CG contributors for the premise of this story.
image (13).png

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes