4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

mos555

May 22, 2021
Well, the difference is that Kirito went after Liz.
There's no one in the kitchen except Inoda, so she gave in.
But in battle, Kirito is nearby, so she couldn't. Although he did other things.
Asuna is just struggling inside herself between wanting and not wanting.
Review the scene. Kirito and Liz returned before it all started. When Inoda started fucking Asuna, Kirito was a few steps away.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Review the scene. Kirito and Liz returned before it all started. When Inoda started fucking Asuna, Kirito was a few steps away.
Exactly, before Kirito arrives, Inoda is just enjoying Asuna's beautiful body, after Kirito appears Inoda finally starts fucking Asuna.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Before that there was a prelude. Where Asuna gave in later. Asuna wanted. And in the fight Kirito was there and Asuna had a will. Although she did other things, she didn't give in to sex.

In any case, it was just an internal struggle for Asuna, she wanted it, but at the same time.

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
I thought Fujino would try to move the story fast and discard about old outfits but I'm glad to see them again such as this new scene in a nun outfit

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So it more Asuna allowed Inoda to mess and fuck her because she didn't want Inoda to stop the invisibility and Kirito finding out. It is the same as the next scene, the bathroom scene. She killed Inoda because there was no way to hide the fucking during the mid-boss battle. But she almost wanted to go all the way during the second message scene since there was no risk of Kirito finding out that time. I still think it is a natural evolution of Asuna accepting Inoda.

Does anyone know what fujino does to make his koikatsu look the way it does
Skill

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
seeing Asuna embarrassing while giving Inoda the tit wank makes me think that on the other side of the confessional there will be Kirito talking to her

Reactions: mos555

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
10.28 Progress Report/進步報告

Current progress:
1.Finish events scripts of Wednesday
2.Add 8 sets of CGs for Asuna's FOG event on Wednesday.
3.Add 1 short event for Asuna on Wednesday.

The update will be release on this weekend or earlier. Sorry for being late again.

目前的進步報告:
1.完成周三事件劇情。
2.周三FOG事件增加8組亞絲娜CG.
3.周三增加一個亞絲娜短事件.

此更新最遲會在本周末發布,這個月因為第一周基本花費在了修正之前的BUG上,如果趕不上月底發布,在此向各位表示抱歉。

View attachment 4175552
I really hope the church scene is just the short one. I don't know what it is but I kind of want the longer scene to be in a more exciting area rather than doing it in the church. Also doing a clothed titjob is really weird to me? Unless the clothes are made of satin I can't imagine enjoying such a thing?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Maybe there will be a battle scene or those moments where Asuna appears on the screen doing a titjob. Or we will have a surprise that we are waiting for.
I am sure there will be no chance for battle scene. Those scenes need a lot of CGs and the big finisher for this update seems to be the church confession sex scene. I do think during Kirito's POV we will see some popups of Asuna's actions like this one.
 (45).jpg

I really hope the church scene is just the short one. I don't know what it is but I kind of want the longer scene to be in a more exciting area rather than doing it in the church. Also doing a clothed titjob is really weird to me? Unless the clothes are made of satin I can't imagine enjoying such a thing?
The church scene being short seems unlikely. The update seems to be small overall. If it does finish on Wednesday then not finishing with a long Church scene would be weird. Also the clothed titjob is probably just a opener. Starting a quick massage through the light fabric before moving on to the actual flesh.

Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I am sure there will be no chance for battle scene. Those scenes need a lot of CGs and the big finisher for this update seems to be the church confession sex scene. I do think during Kirito's POV we will see some popups of Asuna's actions like this one.
View attachment 4175885

The church scene being short seems unlikely. The update seems to be small overall. If it does finish on Wednesday then not finishing with a long Church scene would be weird. Also the clothed titjob is probably just a opener. Starting a quick massage through the light fabric before moving on to the actual flesh.
Also, to further clarify, Fujino has always specifically stated when we get battle-related events/updates, and he didn't at all this month, so there is that :O

Feb 27, 2021
View attachment 4175885
This is the one I was talking about, it's very likely that this is it, since Kirito could be doing something, talking to Liz or doing missions like that. But I think we won't just have this church scene, maybe a surprise, real life, maybe?

mos555

May 22, 2021
seeing Asuna embarrassing while giving Inoda the tit wank makes me think that on the other side of the confessional there will be Kirito talking to her
That's a great idea. And maybe Kirito is telling the truth about what he was doing in the brothel. And Asuna doesn't know at this moment whether to believe or not, and if she believe, it turns out that she cheating again for no reason. And if her doesn't believe it, then her love for Kirito may decrease even more. Something like "Lying to me right in confession. How can you?"

Feb 27, 2021
That's a great idea. And maybe Kirito is telling the truth about what he was doing in the brothel. And Asuna doesn't know at this moment whether to believe or not, and if she believe, it turns out that she cheating again for no reason. And if her doesn't believe it, then her love for Kirito may decrease even more. Something like "Lying to me right in confession. How can you?"
I doubt that's it, for Asuna to gradually lose her love for Kirito, it would be to catch him red-handed, or even Inoda showing photos/videos.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
We can see from the preview that it is in the back of the confession booth. I think that what is likely is that for whatever reason Inoda convinces Asuna to give him a titjob and then Kirito walks in to check up on Asuna. While there in front of booth she asks him if he has anything to confess and he says he doesn't. That tips Asuna over the edge and she does more stuff with Inoda in response.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pochita1 and mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
We can see from the preview that it is in the back of the confession booth. I think that what is likely is that for whatever reason Inoda convinces Asuna to give him a titjob and then Kirito walks in to check up on Asuna. While there in front of booth she asks him if he has anything to confess and he says he doesn't. That tips Asuna over the edge and she does more stuff with Inoda in response.
It will be funny if Kirito also asks in response, "Don't you want to tell me anything?"
tenor (1).gif key-and (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Aniky Light
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes