4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
It would be nice if they made SAO Asuna's POV when she was caged, as if to say what "happened in the meantime"
Well we don't know if this will not be the case, we do have a one Asuna CG listed in the progress report and something about Alice as well, remember Kirito did gave to her whatever data he collected from the labyrinth and most for him was just gibberish. Alice scene could very well be related to that she maybe had decoded the data and give back to him the whole scene, or send him back there to see for himself.
After that he could go to talk about that with Asuna to explain what he's been doing with Alice in the UC and mention Oberon to her, she got defensive saying he can't trust Alice because she is a prostitute and is lying about it, and at same time get mad with him for not trusting her and bla bla bla but in the end using that somehow as excuse to bang Inoda again.

mos555

May 22, 2021
It would be nice if they made SAO Asuna's POV when she was caged, as if to say what "happened in the meantime"
It seems to me that this is not Kirito's last trip to the labyrinth of memory. Kirito needs to discover more events between Asuna and Oberon. And maybe then Fujino will add a memory from Asuna's POV to the gallery.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It seems to me that this is not Kirito's last trip to the labyrinth of memory. Kirito needs to discover more events between Asuna and Oberon. And maybe then Fujino will add a memory from Asuna's POV to the gallery.
I meant in SAO anime, when Asuna was Oberon's prisoner, we saw most of Kirito's POV with Leifa and I was wondering: what Oberon did with Asuna in the meantime, while Kirito was getting into trouble to save her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mos555

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
it would be funny to see a bastard trying to steal the girlfriend of another bastard who stole a boy's girlfriend, like Hebishima stealing Asuna from Inoda

excuse the pun :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Adrian678j

mos555

May 22, 2021
I meant in SAO anime, when Asuna was Oberon's prisoner, we saw most of Kirito's POV with Leifa and I was wondering: what Oberon did with Asuna in the meantime, while Kirito was getting into trouble to save her
Well, nothing really. It was mentioned in the ranobe that in ALfheim online the "Moral Code" system was sewn into the game and it was impossible to disable it even for administrators. I think Kawahara Reki specifically mentioned this so that readers would not think that Oberon could rape Asuna. Ironic, isn't it?:cool:

yjyyj5yj56small_zps3e09d20c.gif

In ranobe, even touching a character's face like that was impossible. But in the anime, this was ignored for the drama of the situation.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If it looks like a pig, behaves like a pig, sounds like a pig, and lives like a pig, what can you call such a thing?
Inoda.

What I mean by that is that by most metrics one could use, this game is a Japanese game.
Fujino lives in Japan, SAO is a Japanese franchise, the game is set in Japan, most tropes and cliches there are those commonly seen in Japan.

There was an argument for the contrary when Fujino still lived in China, but now there is no reasonable argument for us to remove the tag, except being weirdly pedantic about the meaning of each tag.

This is somewhat interesting, because I don't really see much of a reason for Asuna to suddenly start having anal sex in FOG. Of course, there are plenty of ways Fujino could implement such an event, but with Asuna being fully on-board of having vaginal but virtual sex, I don't think most explanations behind such a scene would make much sense.

Not that such a thing has stopped Fujino before.

That being said, I think that the simplest way to get Asuna into Anal would be for her and Inoda to do it in real life, in a much later update.

With her not wanting to truly "cheat" in real life, I could see that being a logical progression of events with her going from "VR is not cheating" to "Anal is not cheating".

Anyways, as always, we are at the mercy of Fujino.

I'm not very sure if this is the correct answer, but if you started the game by using an old save, then that's probably the issue.
You need to start a new game, and chose the 2 option that would place you around that date.

I think? I can't say that I'm very up to date with the many bugs the game currently has.

Every door is a possible hint about future events, with most of those fetish and kinks having been leaked by a list of perks a long time ago.

What we don't know is when they are going to be implemented, it could be the next update or the next year.

The most likely scenario is that you ran into a bug, the issue is that I can't tell exactly where in the game you are, since there are a few times where one " Wanders around town", and I'm sure that was a common bug a few months ago.

Either try to load an older save and take different routes to reach where the games tell you to go, or I really don't know what to tell you.

-——————

I have been reading Evangelion lately, more of a re-read to be honest, and while I still think that Shinji would be a peak protagonist for a NTR game since he alone is the one protagonist I can remember being more hated than Kirito, this particular interaction would work pretty well with Suguha, in my eyes.

View attachment 4172870
View attachment 4172871

I think that it would help suguha tease Kirito into seeing her more as a woman and sexual being, while at the same time being innocent enough of a prank that it wouldn't hurt their relationship as " siblings" in the case Kirito rejects her.

It's a win-win in Sugu's incestual book.

Nevertheless, I will finish my yapping while saying that tanned Sugu would look pretty nice, even if I'm not a fan of this particular illustration.
View attachment 4172882
Peak Sugu-posting as always from Dates-sempai, nice.

Reactions: SixDates and 4-kun

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Fujino himself probably sees the issue. After Lustful Night, 99% of NTR heroines would have secretly began masturbating and lusting after Inoda since that is the corruption pipeline. It is not a bad thing that Asuna is the 1%, but it's clear from the sudden abruptness of the Cabin scene after 6 months of blueballing that he had no idea how to get anime Asuna to be naturally corrupted.
Could be a combination of not knowing, or just feeling pressured by people to rush things, since the naturally corrupting Asuna would take a lot longer. It probably required the undercity events to pull it off, but people probably acting impatient made Fujino come up with reasons/excuses for Inoda and Asuna to have virtual sex before that point.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
You know what guys ? Kirito is such dumbass that he totally deserves to get cucked. I find that after playing part 2 for while.
Well that depends how do you see the story, Fujino did make him more retarded in part 2 then in part 1, but he also is using a bunch of plot conveniences (administrator) to artificially make him look more stupid than he is.
But to a degree, even with all the handicaps Fujino gave to him in the plot, is just commom sense you don't let your girlfriend hang arround with other dude or go alone to his apartment to help him "study", so in that regard yes he deserved to get cucked because of his bad choices like, he trust Asuna too much and you don't do that, you had to set boundaries and if their are broken you kick her to the curb and move on.
Even so I still can symphatize with Kirito, just because i don't like this old idea of "the world against the MC" which Fujino has been doing in this game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes