4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Guys i got a problem in part 1. Character freezes inside karaoke shop after kirito saw certain someone's mom having sex in one of the roooms is there a way to pass this ?

I don't wanna lose 3 hours of gameplay because stupid bug

EDIT: NVM i managed to fix the scene by talking to charlie from front instead of side.

Last edited:

mos555

May 22, 2021
While I agree with you with Fujino messed up, I don't agree where Fujino went wrong. The mistake Fujino made in my opinion was he made Asuna too perfect. She may be dumb but she is not easy. Throughout the game she has kept her faith in situations where it would have broken other women in NTR stories. The most intense is the Lustful Night. No one would care if a easy woman fell so Fujino made her very strong convictions. But the problem is it lasted so long now we expect something so amazing to finally break her but nothing was ever going to be good enough to satisfy our wait.

The best example I can think of waiting too long for the fall is if you remember earlier in Part 2, Asuna actually started losing affection because of the stress from her mother. I thought that was a great moment to start distancing from Kirito and making Inoda closer to her. But no. The misunderstanding was resolved, her affection went back to max, and the actually fall happened a few updates later. I am not disappointed though. I knew as soon as Inoda told Asuna about Kirito in the brothel and her affection finally fell permanently, this was the only path. This had to happen and I am only disappointed it took this long to happen.
I'm sure, Fujino took the character of Asuna from ranobe and anime. But thinking about the last update, Fudjino realized that a character with such a character does not match the plot and narrative

Because of the canon nature of Asuna, it turns out that Fujino's main mistake was that in the second part he began to corrupt Asuna anew. He should have continued Asuna's fall after the "lustful night" from the same level. That is, sex in real life in a condom. I think in the last update, Fujino realized that without a sharp break in personality, it would not be possible to develop a character, more precisely, it will take too much time, and we got what we got.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
While I agree with you with Fujino messed up, I don't agree where Fujino went wrong. The mistake Fujino made in my opinion was he made Asuna too perfect. She may be dumb but she is not easy. Throughout the game she has kept her faith in situations where it would have broken other women in NTR stories. The most intense is the Lustful Night. No one would care if a easy woman fell so Fujino made her very strong convictions. But the problem is it lasted so long now we expect something so amazing to finally break her but nothing was ever going to be good enough to satisfy our wait.

The best example I can think of waiting too long for the fall is if you remember earlier in Part 2, Asuna actually started losing affection because of the stress from her mother. I thought that was a great moment to start distancing from Kirito and making Inoda closer to her. But no. The misunderstanding was resolved, her affection went back to max, and the actually fall happened a few updates later. I am not disappointed though. I knew as soon as Inoda told Asuna about Kirito in the brothel and her affection finally fell permanently, this was the only path. This had to happen and I am only disappointed it took this long to happen.
I wouldn't say I knew earlier, but I did point out that you can see Inoda and Liz seeing Kirito leaving the Brothel with Klein and Alice. So I more or less argued back then that the story is probably heading in a direction to use the under city to be the main breaking point. My own disappointment would just be the scenario you mentioned for breaking Asuna. It definitely feels like a wasted moment to not use Leafa's time stop shenanigans to trick Kirito so she can take advantage of him, but also have Asuna see it happen.

In terms of being disappointed in how long it took for all of this to happen, I feel like it's a little fair length wise. Part of the problem with it taking this long is probably people wanting to see more Asuna action. But if Fujino focused more on speeding along to this breaking point then we would have seen less virtual sex between Inoda and Asuna. Like after the treehouse event, we could have had the camping event, and then speed along to the brothel moment. But personally I'm fine with all the little extra goodies inbetween especially the battle CG update.

However in favor of your statement the other stuff that could have been potentially cut is probably just Kyoka content and Alice content. Klein was probably one of the worse/bad things about the Alice content. It made Fujino play a lot of scenes from Klein's perspective, which took up time away from the main story, and ended up making the Alice plot line a little more complex than it needed to be. Like it'd be simple and amusing if only Kirito tagged along with Alice, but didn't realize she was getting corrupted while he was on his missions for her. It would accomplish the same things, but we'd probably cut a lot of unimportant content.

mos555

May 22, 2021
I wouldn't say I knew earlier, but I did point out that you can see Inoda and Liz seeing Kirito leaving the Brothel with Klein and Alice. So I more or less argued back then that the story is probably heading in a direction to use the under city to be the main breaking point. My own disappointment would just be the scenario you mentioned for breaking Asuna. It definitely feels like a wasted moment to not use Leafa's time stop shenanigans to trick Kirito so she can take advantage of him, but also have Asuna see it happen.

In terms of being disappointed in how long it took for all of this to happen, I feel like it's a little fair length wise. Part of the problem with it taking this long is probably people wanting to see more Asuna action. But if Fujino focused more on speeding along to this breaking point then we would have seen less virtual sex between Inoda and Asuna. Like after the treehouse event, we could have had the camping event, and then speed along to the brothel moment. But personally I'm fine with all the little extra goodies inbetween especially the battle CG update.

However in favor of your statement the other stuff that could have been potentially cut is probably just Kyoka content and Alice content. Klein was probably one of the worse/bad things about the Alice content. It made Fujino play a lot of scenes from Klein's perspective, which took up time away from the main story, and ended up making the Alice plot line a little more complex than it needed to be. Like it'd be simple and amusing if only Kirito tagged along with Alice, but didn't realize she was getting corrupted while he was on his missions for her. It would accomplish the same things, but we'd probably cut a lot of unimportant content.
Well, Kyoko can't be cut out of the plot in any way. She was originally listed in the perks and plays an important part in the narrative. She is essentially indicated as a participant in one of the intended endings. I agree about Alice, but I think Fujino will now use Alice to make Kirito lose more of Asuna's trust and love. Kirito will help Alice in the game, will meet her in real life.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Well, Kyoko can't be cut out of the plot in any way. She was originally listed in the perks and plays an important part in the narrative. She is essentially indicated as a participant in one of the intended endings. I agree about Alice, but I think Fujino will now use Alice to make Kirito lose more of Asuna's trust and love. Kirito will help Alice in the game, will meet her in real life.
It's more like Kyouko has a little too many scenes that she probably doesn't really need. Kyouko was corrupted by Inoda pretty fast, so the only pivotal moment regarding Kyouko was just Inoda making her be nicer to Asuna. Kyouko has a masturbating scene where she's sexually frustrated, a shadow blowjob scene with Inoda, and a love hotel scene. The love hotel scene is just a hot scene, but probably was put there so that people could get an Asuna scene due to Inoda's imaginations.

Other content that could be cut are some of the dreams. The most notable is the one where Asuna is being taken by street thugs. Basically there's a decent chunk of CG content that wasn't needed to develop the story. In other words, this would have sped up development time and we would have reached this point in the story earlier. Maybe 2-3 months earlier.

My personal opinion though is that Fujino probably feels like they have to deliver something every update, so if they can't deliver meaningful Asuna content, then they'll try to make up for it elsewhere. The Kyouko love hotel sequence is an example of making up Asuna content elsewhere that's not really Asuna content. One of the easier ways to solve this is to stop releasing monthly, and to release in bigger chunks. It also prevents Fujino from writing each monthly update like an episodic update. It's honestly reasonable to just have the update stop abruptly in the middle of nowhere, but Fujino likes to to deliver. This ends up meaning there's always some kind of progression episodically per update. This ends up slowing down the pace, because Fujino spends time developing a "climax" to each update.

For example it's arguable that the camping event wasn't needed at all, but by creating the camping event, it gives Fujino a climatic point where Inoda bangs Asuna in the tent. The same goes with the recent battle update in the mines. I personally really liked that update, but it's set up to also end with a "bang". This ends up ruining a lot of pacing towards reaching the important bits of the overall story that Fujino is seemingly trying to pull off.

tl;dr Fujino just needs to update in bigger chunks (which might help with cutting some content too)

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
I'm sure, Fujino took the character of Asuna from ranobe and anime. But thinking about the last update, Fudjino realized that a character with such a character does not match the plot and narrative

Because of the canon nature of Asuna, it turns out that Fujino's main mistake was that in the second part he began to corrupt Asuna anew. He should have continued Asuna's fall after the "lustful night" from the same level. That is, sex in real life in a condom. I think in the last update, Fujino realized that without a sharp break in personality, it would not be possible to develop a character, more precisely, it will take too much time, and we got what we got.
What character development, Fujino did not develop her character in all these updates, that's why many players felt what happened last time forced.
And that was Fujino fault he took too long between part 1 and 2 to get here, his players got used to Asuna personality in his plot but since he don't have more time to drag the plot along we got that last scene.
Like i said before the story reach a stage now where most of the NTR authors out there, don't know how to continue.
That's why Fujino come up with the council, for the plot have some foundation to continue and he have something to write about. I think this arch will be like another of Fujino's previous works "insta corruption" type.

Reactions: mos555

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
About mistakes, this game premise never was about Netorare, this was Netorase since the beggning.
NTR is about the process of cheating and having as the end result the girl being stole, but in secrecy and the cuck unaware about it but nothing prevent him to know the truth, there's a perception of risk involved.
Now when you have any plot device in any shape or form, like we have in this game, preventing this to happen the plot will have elements of NTR, but will be about NTS or cuck fetish, because all we do as players is watch.
The problem with NTS ithere's no risk it's safe and bland, nothing will came out of it and you know the ending before start, if that sounds familiar, it's becuse Fujino did that here. That's why you have so many complaints about the "NTR" portion of this game or the lack of players choices, because NTR was just in the name but the driving force behind the script is NTS and will finish with happy cuck or oblivious cuck because of that.

Last edited:

mos555

May 22, 2021
About mistakes, this game premise never was about Netorare, this was Netorase since the beggning.
NTR is about the process of cheating and having as the end result the girl being stole, but in secrecy and the cuck unaware about it but nothing prevent him to know the truth, there's a perception of risk involved.
Now when you have any plot device in any shape or form, like we have in this game, preventing this to happen the plot will have elements of NTR, but will be about NTS or cuck fetish, because all we do as players is watch.
The problem with NTS ithere's no risk it's safe and bland, nothing will came out of it and you know the ending before start, if that sounds familiar, it's becuse Fujino did that here. That's why you have so many complaints about the "NTR" portion of this game or the lack of players choices, because NTR was just in the name but the driving force behind the script is NTS and will finish with happy cuck or oblivious cuck because of that.
Yeah... The future is shrouded in gloom. Even if everything we see now leads to NTS, thank God for now we are playing NTR. Perhaps Fujino will change his mind in the future, or maybe, as I wrote above, Fujino is now adjusting everything to his earliest ideas.
In general, if you read the perks, it feels like there will be 5-6 endings. Somehow it is unclear how Fujino will put so many conditions and events in the 2 endings "Happy Cuckito" and "Forgetful Cuckito" Although perhaps Fujino is just trolling us all. He told about the endings, but he keeps what actually happens a secret.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infeno2.0

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah... The future is shrouded in gloom. Even if everything we see now leads to NTS, thank God for now we are playing NTR. Perhaps Fujino will change his mind in the future, or maybe, as I wrote above, Fujino is now adjusting everything to his earliest ideas.
In general, if you read the perks, it feels like there will be 5-6 endings. Somehow it is unclear how Fujino will put so many conditions and events in the 2 endings "Happy Cuckito" and "Forgetful Cuckito"
Well this is most commom now, back in the day most of the NTR games you had the game over or "move on ending" if you discover the cheating, or doing the right ones you were able to cock block the bull at some extent.
The perks list is just a old mechanic that Fujino adopted from Japanese NTR games it's just for players curiosity sake.
The difference in here was Fujino letting open in the game files that's why everybody knows, but they have no connection with the endings. All these "conditions" will happen in both endings.
The thing about NTR and NTS games is the public perception, NTR games although being hated by many they are enticing because the sense of risk, forbidden,secrecy and deceive, but these games are harder to make exactly because of that, they require good writing skills.
NTS are hated because they are lame cuck fantasy with nothing to offer, and many of them are disguised as NTR because they are easy to make and write, but the authors know if they are open about the NTS part, their games or stories will not sell as good as they wanted, because different from NTR where you're being deceived, players don't like to see themselves as willing cucks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and mos555

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Well this is most commom now, back in the day most of the NTR games you had the game over or "move on ending" if you discover the cheating, or doing the right ones you were able to cock block the bull at some extent.
The perks list is just a old mechanic that Fujino adopted from Japanese NTR games it's just for players curiosity sake.
The difference in here was Fujino letting open in the game files that's why everybody knows, but they have no connection with the endings. All these "conditions" will happen in both endings.
The thing about NTR and NTS games is the public perception, NTR games although being hated by many they are enticing because the sense of risk, forbidden,secrecy and deceive, but these games are harder to make exactly because of that, they require good writing skills.
NTS are hated because they are lame cuck fantasy with nothing to offer, and many of them are disguised as NTR because they are easy to make and write,but the authors know if they are open about the NTS part, their games or stories will not sell as good as they wanted, because different from NTR where you're being deceived, players don't like to see themselves as willing cucks.
I must admit myself that i don't like Netorarse for this reason. Willing cucks are huge turn off for me it is just i odn't know not immersive ? Like i can't imagine that someone would willingly stay in relationship where their significant other cheating on them and absolutly disrespecting them it feel unreal.

What i like in netori or netorare is when the cuck has no idea that the affair is happening untill the end or even in ending when the cuck is still oblivios it feels more realistic. I really liked NTR Homestay for this reason

Reactions: TeHR

mos555

May 22, 2021
I must admit myself that i don't like Netorarse for this reason. Willing cucks are huge turn off for me it is just i odn't know not immersive ? Like i can't imagine that someone would willingly stay in relationship where their significant other cheating on them and absolutly disrespecting them it feel unreal.

What i like in netori or netorare is when the cuck has no idea that the affair is happening untill the end or even in ending when the cuck is still oblivios it feels more realistic. I really liked NTR Homestay for this reason
The game, so far, has quite a lot similar to NTR Homestay, especially the scene in the kitchen while Kirito went to Liz. And then I think there will be something similar. Inoda and Asuna should start fucking like rabbits in the game - on the base, on massage, in battle. Then he will move to real life, at work, in Inoda's apartment, in the cinema, in karaoke. And then Fujino has to make a choice... a choice that can raise a shit storm. You can understand him, he's taking a risk. perhaps Fujino thinks that NTS endings are safer than any other.

Reactions: Alex040677

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Fujino himself probably sees the issue. After Lustful Night, 99% of NTR heroines would have secretly began masturbating and lusting after Inoda since that is the corruption pipeline. It is not a bad thing that Asuna is the 1%, but it's clear from the sudden abruptness of the Cabin scene after 6 months of blueballing that he had no idea how to get anime Asuna to be naturally corrupted.

mos555

May 22, 2021
Fujino himself probably sees the issue. After Lustful Night, 99% of NTR heroines would have secretly began masturbating and lusting after Inoda since that is the corruption pipeline. It is not a bad thing that Asuna is the 1%, but it's clear from the sudden abruptness of the Cabin scene after 6 months of blueballing that he had no idea how to get anime Asuna to be naturally corrupted.
Well, it's a parody. Only the point of the parody is a satirical ridicule of the original work, but in the first part Fujino gave us the canonical Asuna and the canonical Kirito from ranobe. Asuna succumbed to corruption because of her kindness and pity, but Kirito was not stupid and quickly began to suspect something. Many people here wrote that you should not take everything seriously, because this is a PARODY. But it was not a parody, it was a work based on the original story. Fujino realized that nothing would work out that way, and now the real parody begins in version 0.55. Asuna becomes a sluttish parody of herself, and Kirito becomes a blind and stupid lustful parody of himself. And the ending of NTS just falls under the definition of a parody. Makes fun of Asuna and Kirito's real relationship.

mos555

May 22, 2021
Think about it - we don't know what Asuna was doing in the novel or anime while she was not in the frame. , maybe she was fucking in Aincrad with a Kradil. Or what she was doing in Alfheim, maybe Oberon really fucked her in a golden cage. Or what was she doing while Kirito play at GGO? Maybe she fucked Egil. That's what NTR is - speculation, suspicion, fantasies of the forbidden. Fujino used to do NTR from a player's point of view, but now... I don't even know what to say.. Let's see what happens next.

yjyyj5yj56small_zps3e09d20c.gif

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes