4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm confused. How do we tell which are the Patreon links here?
If the game is censored then they didn't come from Patreon.

so what most likely to happen then? since you've already read that paragraph/logs.
Note this information came from the first version of the game so plans may have changed by now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 22, 2021

Note this information came from the first version of the game so plans may have changed by now.

Yeah, my question was which links are from Patreon. I just started downloading them all to figure it out myself. The gofile link is uncensored for those of you, like myself, who didn't know which is which. Fortunately I have decent dl speed.

Reactions: Samhain71
Apr 4, 2023
I think it will be in FOG because on Wednesdays Asuna works as a nun and I think the event will have something to do with that, maybe Inoda goes to the church and talks to her and tells her that he has had a great breakthrough with the woman he loves and talks to her nice and dirty things to the point that Asuna can't stand it anymore and ends up confessing that she is her and takes him to the back where the aviation is and they end up fucking.
seems reasonable. i'm still hoping for a long IRL blowjob scene with kirito on the phone. In about a week we'll find out

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah, my question was which links are from Patreon. I just started downloading them all to figure it out myself. The gofile link is uncensored for those of you, like myself, who didn't know which is which. Fortunately I have decent dl speed.
he started doing it from the last update so there was a bit of confusion, I think from the next it'll be clearer, and to know which one is it, it depends on who share the link if they are subscribed from cien or patreon, if they don't write it in the post we need to ask or download and check

mos555

May 22, 2021

Yeah... I wonder how Fujino will write Kirito's behavior during all these almost open infidelities and pregnancies. Either NTS will already start there, or we will have to play as a mentally retarded Alzheimer's patient Kirito, who will desperately try to pretend that he sees nothing and ignores the obvious.
tenor.gif

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah... I wonder how Fujino will write Kirito's behavior during all these almost open infidelities and pregnancies. Either NTS will already start there, or we will have to play as a mentally retarded Alzheimer's patient Kirito, who will desperately try to pretend that he sees nothing and ignores the obvious.
Haven't we been playing that Kirito from the beginning of the game though XD?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Ok i got error when i cliked on asuna room. "
[1026/223039.600:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
" anyone knows how to solve this ?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
we will have to play as a mentally retarded Alzheimer's patient Kirito, who will desperately try to pretend that he sees nothing and ignores the obvious.
Have you ever heard that meme line, " The children yearn for the mines"?
Well, I'm sure that in due time everyone favorite Cuckito will learn to yearn for the cuck chair as much as a kid loves to play minecraft.

06619a6b8d0c91d5e4479317fe26698e.jpg

Jokes aside, I think that there is a good chance that if the pregnancy arc does come to pass, Asuna will end deceiving her clueless boyfriend into thinking the piglet in her believe is his. It's not even a particular unrealistic event in real life, much less so in the world of NTR where our story is taking place.

Besides, while it’s a pretty cliche development, I haven't actually seen any NTR game or doujin, where the Heroine gets pregnant, tricks her partner, and we get to see that developing in the actual story.

Sure, there are a lot of NTR content where such events happens during the ending, but if Fujino were to actually take time and allow us to play with a pregnant Asuna in the story, I would seriously consider that peak cinema.

Almost as much as Suguha being our glorious incestual queen, almost.

Haven't we been playing that Kirito from the beginning of the game though XD?
You know, for a long while I have been thinking that we could at any point get an entire update of Kirito relegated into a chair like his canonical coma stink, or something similar with him being bed-bound for an entire update length.

In fact, I was almost sure we would have gotten something similar at the end of the last update, with Kirito suffering even more brain damage from Liz's exploding experiment.

With the way the update ended it's a bit doubtful that the next update will develop like that, but it's still posible that Kirito won't be able to move around very much or at all when the story resumes itself next month.

Oh so i should play the normal version to get author intended experiance ?
Is Suguha the best girl?
The answer, as obvious as it is, is yes.

The Seikey translation changes the name of Kirito, Asuna, and the rest of the SAO cast. While how much that is detrimental to your enjoyment may vary from person to person, but I personally prefer the original translations even if the translation quality left things to be desired.

—————————

Now that I have said all that, it's time for me to focus on what's important.

Suguha.

Since I began campaigning for the yanderish little sister, I have come across this sort of image quite often.

sample_aa92359c19318b8645b26fd3a93eddd4.jpg

Suguha and Leafa together in the same debauchery is something that apparently is quite popular for her character, at the very least among the degenerate but important for my campaign, SAO hentai artists.

Now, for a good while I couldn't think of a single way to implement such a scenario into the game, at the very least not a good way to do so. Yet, just now when I saw that image above, I remembered the Blacked Asuna dream sequence from the update a few months ago.

It was a fairly well animated scene, and decently hot, but it wasn't very well implemented into the story.

This, on the other hand, could work perfectly with the premise of the game and the current state of affairs if Kirito were to have a wet dream like this.

He was just recently caught peaking at Suguha changing, Leafa has been calling him "onii-chan" quite often, his perverted ways grow more twisted with each choice from the players, and he has also have been unconsciously milked dry by Suguha for the last week or so.

I think that it would make perfect sense for Kirito to dream about both Suguha and Leafa, maybe in the middle of double blowjob, much like he dreamed with Liz.

It would only take a few teasing scenes from both of them, and perhaps a trigger of a random incestual AV, and I could totally see this Kirito dreaming such a thing right now.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, I'm sure that in due time everyone favorite Cuckito will learn to yearn for the cuck chair as much as a kid loves to play minecraft.

View attachment 4170440

Jokes aside, I think that there is a good chance that if the pregnancy arc does come to pass, Asuna will end deceiving her clueless boyfriend into thinking the piglet in her believe is his. It's not even a particular unrealistic event in real life, much less so in the world of NTR where our story is taking place.

Besides, while it’s a pretty cliche development, I haven't actually seen any NTR game or doujin, where the Heroine gets pregnant, tricks her partner, and we get to see that developing in the actual story.

Sure, there are a lot of NTR content where such events happens during the ending, but if Fujino were to actually take time and allow us to play with a pregnant Asuna in the story, I would seriously consider that peak cinema.

You know, for a long while I have been thinking that we could at any point get an entire update of Kirito relegated into a chair like his canonical coma stink, or something similar with him being bed-bound for an entire update length.

In fact, I was almost sure we would have gotten something similar at the end of the last update, with Kirito suffering even more brain damage from Liz's exploding experiment.

With the way the update ended it's a bit doubtful that the next update will develop like that, but it's still posible that Kirito won't be able to move around very much or at all when the story resumes itself next month.

Is Suguha the best girl?

The Seikey translation changes the name of Kirito, Asuna, and the rest of the SAO cast. While how much that is detrimental to your enjoyment may vary from person to person, but I personally prefer the original translations even if the translation quality left things to be desired.

—————————

Suguha.

Since I began campaigning for the yanderish little sister, I have come across this sort of image quite often.

View attachment 4170467

Suguha and Leafa together in the same debauchery is something that apparently is quite popular for her character, at the very least among the degenerate but important for my campaign, SAO hentai artists.

Now, for a good while I couldn't think of a single way to implement such a scenario into the game, at the very least not a good way to do so. Yet, just now when I saw that image above, I remembered the Blacked Asuna dream sequence from the update a few months ago.

It was a fairly well animated scene, and decently hot, but it wasn't very well implemented into the story.

This, on the other hand, could work perfectly with the premise of the game and the current state of affairs if Kirito were to have a wet dream like this.

He was just recently caught peaking at Suguha changing, Leafa has been calling him "onii-chan" quite often, his perverted ways grow more twisted with each choice from the players, and he has also have been unconsciously milked dry by Suguha for the last week or so.

I think that it would make perfect sense for Kirito to dream about both Suguha and Leafa, maybe in the middle of double blowjob, much like he dreamed with Liz.

It would only take a few teasing scenes from both of them, and perhaps a trigger of a random incestual AV, and I could totally see this Kirito dreaming such a thing right now.
Kirito x Suguha x Leafa threesomes are top-tier when it comes to SAO Hentai, but incredibly rare to see for obvious reasons, though there is at least one top-tier doujin of that XD

And yeah, that would be fun to see in the game, but it's unlikely Fujino would do such a "good" dream for Kirito, unless someone specifically suggested it to him...

Reactions: 4-kun

mos555

May 22, 2021

View attachment 4170440

Is Suguha the best girl?

—————————

Suguha.

View attachment 4170467

Yes, there were a lot of NTR games that ended in pregnancy, but I also wonder how it will work here. Judging by the description of some perks, all events go down such a deep rabbit hole that it is no longer possible to hide it somehow.
In the cases described by Fujino, we can forget about netorare - all we will see is a hard netorase with dominance. Either we will have several updates, we will watch Kirito, tied to a chair or under some kind of paralysis spell, scream "Asuna stop, Asuna why are you doing this" "Inoda leave Asuna alone"

In order to save the NTR component of the game at some point in the plot, Fujino needs to make an early ending - Kirito finds out and breaks off the relationship. Asuna comes to Kirito's, and there's an empty apartment, and so on. Anyone who wants NTR can stop playing. Then the lovers of humiliation and NTS, dick chasity cages and the like play. I mean, so far I absolutely do not understand how Fujino will do the endings and balance with the plot and NTR scenes. The author is driving himself into a trap.

Perhaps the idea of the chair from Alicization and Kirito in a coma is very suitable for what will happen next with the plot. At least it's easy to imagine a scene where a pregnant Asuna comes to the hospital to visit Kirito and tells him how well Inoda fuck her, and Kirito has a tear running down his cheek.

I don't know if Kirito will be sick in the next update. At the end of 0.55, he took a shower on his feet and went to bed. So he seems to be more or less healthy.

Oh yes Suguha)))
7367eaefb69fd71eba6d677fac3f0dac_zps34f58cd6.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

skynexyeager

Feb 10, 2023

oh thats sad tbh. I know im skeptical about the kirito liking stuff when he finds out asuna cheating on him, still its gonna hurt me cause i dont want this game to end like this. Kirito without knowing would be much more preferable.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
View attachment 4170396
playing as a retard is not the best, in fact, it makes no sense, it's like someone giving me a bike without wheels, as if to say "what should I do?"
Holy shit, if someone puts a main character, but holy shit, give him a purpose in the game and don't take everything away (brain, eyes, ears), for me playing with suspicious Kirito is more stimulating and substantial than playing as retarded Kirito
everyone has their own tastes

Reactions: leavy and mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
Have you noticed that, judging by the version, a little more than half of the game has passed, and many perks are still at the first or second level, and some are missing altogether. That is, logically, Fujino needs to develop Asuna's corruption in the remaining time.

Do you remember what Asuna was like in the first part and in the first half of the second part? A kind girl with a developed maternal feeling and appreciating friends (since even people like Inoda received their piece of kindness.) and studying her sexuality. All NTR was based on situations of force majeure, or on Inoda's manipulations of Asuna's kindness and responsiveness.

This was the case before version 0.55. I already wrote above that I don't like how things turned out in version 0.55. I was thinking about it, and today, because I was reminded of the description of the perks in the post above, I realized why. I think Fujino himself does not know how to turn the Asuna that was in the first part and before version 0.50 into the Asuna that he described in the perks, which swallows dicks and gives birth to children from fat schoolchildren.

And Fujino chose one of the most lame moves - he broke the formed personality inside the work to fit current and future events. Personally, in version 0.55, I was visited by the effect of the uncanny valley, as if instead of the usual Asuna, we were given an android with the appearance of Asuna. Fujino changed Asuna behavior. And he even emphasized this - before, when having sex with Kirito, Asuna had a confused expression on her face and was embarrassed that she was not getting an orgasm with Kirito, and in the new update she had an expression of pity and sometimes something like disgust. Fujino works well with facial expressions, and I think he himself decided to emphasize that this is the new Asuna.

The new Asuna even before the scene in the brothel. Pay attention to this. The scene in the brothel was just needed as an excuse. A cliched and not very successful excuse.

And now, logically, Fujino must accelerate the events of Asuna's corruption and make more scenes and situations that change the level of perks in order to already begin to adjust Asuna to what he came up with at the very beginning. And Kirito will obviously become dumb, and most likely there will be several more situations in which Asuna will see Kirito in compromising situations again in order to reduce Asuna's love for Kirito faster.

And don't forget about the other characters. As I think now all the characters will start spinning around in one way or another in order to give Asuna reasons to corrupt and stop Kirito (even if it looks stupid, Asuna's corruption is always in the first place) Many complain about Alice's events, but I thought that Fujino would use her in the same way as before - that is, create situations in which Kirito would lose Asuna's trust.

I even have an idea that the next update will start with Asuna deciding to go to Kirito's to talk, but Alice will call again and Asuna will think that Kirito has decided to cheating again or something else and will leave without saying anything. The main thing will be another reason for Asuna to fall even lower.

Don't swear - these are my thoughts in case Fujino decided not to change what he came up with in the beginning. But judging by what I see now, it seems that the maestro decided not to change anything.

1560ea9d04a54ddf89885366712.gif

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Have you noticed that, judging by the version, a little more than half of the game has passed, and many perks are still at the first or second level, and some are missing altogether. That is, logically, Fujino needs to develop Asuna's corruption in the remaining time.

Do you remember what Asuna was like in the first part and in the first half of the second part? A kind girl with a developed maternal feeling and appreciating friends (since even people like Inoda received their piece of kindness.) and studying her sexuality. All NTR was based on situations of force majeure, or on Inoda's manipulations of Asuna's kindness and responsiveness.

This was the case before version 0.55. I already wrote above that I don't like how things turned out in version 0.55. I was thinking about it, and today, because I was reminded of the description of the perks in the post above, I realized why. I think Fujino himself does not know how to turn the Asuna that was in the first part and before version 0.50 into the Asuna that he described in the perks, which swallows dicks and gives birth to children from fat schoolchildren.

And Fujino chose one of the most lame moves - he broke the formed personality inside the work to fit current and future events. Personally, in version 0.55, I was visited by the effect of the uncanny valley, as if instead of the usual Asuna, we were given an android with the appearance of Asuna. Fujino changed Asuna behavior. And he even emphasized this - before, when having sex with Kirito, Asuna had a confused expression on her face and was embarrassed that she was not getting an orgasm with Kirito, and in the new update she had an expression of pity and sometimes something like disgust. Fujino works well with facial expressions, and I think he himself decided to emphasize that this is the new Asuna.

The new Asuna even before the scene in the brothel. Pay attention to this. The scene in the brothel was just needed as an excuse. A cliched and not very successful excuse.

And now, logically, Fujino must accelerate the events of Asuna's corruption and make more scenes and situations that change the level of perks in order to already begin to adjust Asuna to what he came up with at the very beginning. And Kirito will obviously become dumb, and most likely there will be several more situations in which Asuna will see Kirito in compromising situations again in order to reduce Asuna's love for Kirito faster.

And don't forget about the other characters. As I think now all the characters will start spinning around in one way or another in order to give Asuna reasons to corrupt and stop Kirito (even if it looks stupid, Asuna's corruption is always in the first place) Many complain about Alice's events, but I thought that Fujino would use her in the same way as before - that is, create situations in which Kirito would lose Asuna's trust.

I even have an idea that the next update will start with Asuna deciding to go to Kirito's to talk, but Alice will call again and Asuna will think that Kirito has decided to cheating again or something else and will leave without saying anything. The main thing will be another reason for Asuna to fall even lower.

Don't swear - these are my thoughts in case Fujino decided not to change what he came up with in the beginning. But judging by what I see now, it seems that the maestro decided not to change anything.

View attachment 4170835
While I agree with you with Fujino messed up, I don't agree where Fujino went wrong. The mistake Fujino made in my opinion was he made Asuna too perfect. She may be dumb but she is not easy. Throughout the game she has kept her faith in situations where it would have broken other women in NTR stories. The most intense is the Lustful Night. No one would care if a easy woman fell so Fujino made her very strong convictions. But the problem is it lasted so long now we expect something so amazing to finally break her but nothing was ever going to be good enough to satisfy our wait.

The best example I can think of waiting too long for the fall is if you remember earlier in Part 2, Asuna actually started losing affection because of the stress from her mother. I thought that was a great moment to start distancing from Kirito and making Inoda closer to her. But no. The misunderstanding was resolved, her affection went back to max, and the actually fall happened a few updates later. I am not disappointed though. I knew as soon as Inoda told Asuna about Kirito in the brothel and her affection finally fell permanently, this was the only path. This had to happen and I am only disappointed it took this long to happen.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: mos555
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes