4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Will there be anal from Asuna giving it to Inoda? Since that's literally what's missing to break all the barriers.
Considering there are TWO sets of perks that deal with ass/anal I will it is a definite....

Maybe! ;)

So be it if Fujino doesn't change anything. The perks have a description of anal and deep throat.
Oh God I hope deep throat has nothing to do with ass/anal. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Think about it - we don't know what Asuna was doing in the novel or anime while she was not in the frame. , maybe she was fucking in Aincrad with a Kradil. Or what she was doing in Alfheim, maybe Oberon really fucked her in a golden cage. Or what was she doing while Kirito play at GGO? Maybe she fucked Egil. That's what NTR is - speculation, suspicion, fantasies of the forbidden. Fujino used to do NTR from a player's point of view, but now... I don't even know what to say.. Let's see what happens next.
Well that's the thing about SAO canon, it always have this sexual undertone mostly in the LN then the anime/manga, rapes, assaults, cheating pregnancy etc. The Fujino idea for his game in part came from that.
He did include in the perks list "hypocrite" to Asuna as a trait, and now he is diving into the idea about pre FOG Asuna with the Oberon files who knows where this is going to end.
One thing about this hypocrite Asuna, she wasn't that dumb/innocent like her canon version, here she knew exactly what Inoda was aiming for and allow it to happen because of her pre FOG experience she already did that.
So with that in mind Fujino wasn't having any difficulties to make Asuna canon be corrupted, his Asuna was always corrupted he was just dragging the plot to make the game longer.

Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
Well that's the thing about SAO canon, it always have this sexual undertone mostly in the LN then the anime/manga, rapes, assaults, cheating pregnancy etc. The Fujino idea for his game in part came from that.
He did include in the perks list "hypocrite" to Asuna as a trait, and now he is diving into the idea about pre FOG Asuna with the Oberon files who knows where this is going to end.
One thing about this hypocrite Asuna, she wasn't that dumb/innocent like her canon version, here she knew exactly what Inoda was aiming for and allow it to happen because of her pre FOG experience she already did that.
So with that in mind Fujino wasn't having any difficulties to make Asuna canon be corrupted, his Asuna was always corrupted he was just dragging the plot to make the game longer.
Well, yes, you're right that Asuna was corrupted before all these events. I think she tried to forget all these events because of her love for Kirito. She knew exactly what Inoda wanted, but I think it was more subconscious. She was still dominated by that old personality of the kind and sympathetic Asuna. But Fujino somehow abruptly pulled inner whore out of Asuna, too abruptly.

Feb 27, 2021
Well, yes, you're right that Asuna was corrupted before all these events. I think she tried to forget all these events because of her love for Kirito. She knew exactly what Inoda wanted, but I think it was more subconscious. She was still dominated by that old personality of the kind and sympathetic Asuna. But Fujino somehow abruptly pulled inner whore out of Asuna, too abruptly.
Asuna was already corrupted since Part 1, where she started helping Inoda and did those things for him, Asuna just didn't admit that she was enjoying it and didn't want to break her love for Kirito, Part 2 at the beginning the same thing, but only now that she can change sides now.

But I just think they forced the issue a bit with Liz, where Inoda was clearly managing to do things on his own without help.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Wasn't abruptly, just poorly executed.
Remember the forgive scene in the beginning, Inoda confess he did rape her and she down play the whole thing to adultery meaning she had agreed and enjoyed the act.
And she didn't want him to go to the police just by fear of Kirito finding what had happened, Fujino set her character like this from the get go, the only thing was Fujino took too much time to break her and this gave the false impression of a decent and conflicted Asuna for the players.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mos555

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Aren't the new perks updated in the last update ?

She gained some perks but they don't appear in the menu, like for instance dirty talk lvl 2 is still only the first level

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Guys, what do you think?
Will Fujino continue to make the second part until the final with mistakes?
Or is there still a chance that in November or December we will see the final of part 2? And in 2025 will it start with the third part?

That is, the final of the entire series, where the end will most likely be NTRs.
Or will the story continue in part 3, where it is possible to change everything?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Saying Asuna has a inner whore from that Sugou scene is not fair. From the one scene we saw it was just Sugou raping Asuna and she clearly not liking it. Also this was only recently added so I don't think it is not fair to use that for her past actions like in Part 1. If she can resist Inoda for so long I thought Sugou could have done better. We need to see more of what Sugou did and how long he did it to say if it affected Asuna. Assuming Asuna still remember those events then she at least is repressing those memories since she never talks about them.

Wasn't abruptly, just poorly executed.
Remember the forgive scene in the beginning, Inoda confess he did rape her and she down play the whole thing to adultery meaning she had agreed and enjoyed the act.
And she didn't want him to go to the police just by fear of Kirito finding what had happened, Fujino set her character like this from the get go, the only thing was Fujino took too much time to break her and this gave the false impression of a decent and conflicted Asuna for the players.
That was not what the scene was about. It was another example of Inoda using sympathy and pity to manipulate Asuna. He convinced her he was going to turn himself into the police and ruin his life if she didn't forgive him. So she forgave him to save him, so she believes. Also she was only using Kirito as a excuse for Inoda not going to the police. She really cared about Inoda not ruining his life. Again this scene was all about Inoda manipulating Asuna not about Asuna being a secret whore.

Aren't the new perks updated in the last update ?

She gained some perks but they don't appear in the menu, like for instance dirty talk lvl 2 is still only the first level
Bug.

Reactions: 4-kun and mos555

Adrian678j

Aug 10, 2021
Maybe there is anal sex because in this last update Fujino left many clues of what could happen in future performances. I say this because when we go to the brothel with Asuna and Inoda, when checking the doors to find Kirito, we see that in each door there are different insinuations and in one of those we find a couple having anal sex, but Asuna finds it strange and disgusting but Inoda seems to like the idea.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Guys, what do you think?
Will Fujino continue to make the second part until the final with mistakes?
Or is there still a chance that in November or December we will see the final of part 2? And in 2025 will it start with the third part?

That is, the final of the entire series, where the end will most likely be NTRs.
Or will the story continue in part 3, where it is possible to change everything?
i think it better to end it now before 2025

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Saying Asuna has a inner whore from that Sugou scene is not fair. From the one scene we saw it was just Sugou raping Asuna and she clearly not liking it. Also this was only recently added so I don't think it is not fair to use that for her past actions like in Part 1. If she can resist Inoda for so long I thought Sugou could have done better. We need to see more of what Sugou did and how long he did it to say if it affected Asuna. Assuming Asuna still remember those events then she at least is repressing those memories since she never talks about them.

That was not what the scene was about. It was another example of Inoda using sympathy and pity to manipulate Asuna. He convinced her he was going to turn himself into the police and ruin his life if she didn't forgive him. So she forgave him to save him, so she believes. Also she was only using Kirito as a excuse for Inoda not going to the police. She really cared about Inoda not ruining his life. Again this scene was all about Inoda manipulating Asuna not about Asuna being a secret whore.
Well, regardless of his excuses and his motives/manipulation, this dosen't change the fact he assumed to her that he actually raped her, and she in fact brushed off that as just adultery show that she don't see any problems having sex even if she is forced and or just enjoyed, what is to say at least, a odd behaviour for a someone so self-righteous like Asuna.

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
how to ping a mod so we can remove "japanase game" tag?
If it looks like a pig, behaves like a pig, sounds like a pig, and lives like a pig, what can you call such a thing?
Inoda.

What I mean by that is that by most metrics one could use, this game is a Japanese game.
Fujino lives in Japan, SAO is a Japanese franchise, the game is set in Japan, most tropes and cliches there are those commonly seen in Japan.

There was an argument for the contrary when Fujino still lived in China, but now there is no reasonable argument for us to remove the tag, except being weirdly pedantic about the meaning of each tag.

Considering there are TWO sets of perks that deal with ass/anal I will it is a definite....

Maybe! ;)
This is somewhat interesting, because I don't really see much of a reason for Asuna to suddenly start having anal sex in FOG. Of course, there are plenty of ways Fujino could implement such an event, but with Asuna being fully on-board of having vaginal but virtual sex, I don't think most explanations behind such a scene would make much sense.

Not that such a thing has stopped Fujino before.

That being said, I think that the simplest way to get Asuna into Anal would be for her and Inoda to do it in real life, in a much later update.

With her not wanting to truly "cheat" in real life, I could see that being a logical progression of events with her going from "VR is not cheating" to "Anal is not cheating".

Anyways, as always, we are at the mercy of Fujino.

Need help, stuck at 6/20 wandering around town how to progress? Seen 3 guys or so asking the same thing still no answer
I'm not very sure if this is the correct answer, but if you started the game by using an old save, then that's probably the issue.
You need to start a new game, and chose the 2 option that would place you around that date.

I think? I can't say that I'm very up to date with the many bugs the game currently has.

Maybe there is anal sex because in this last update Fujino left many clues of what could happen in future performances. I say this because when we go to the brothel with Asuna and Inoda, when checking the doors to find Kirito, we see that in each door there are different insinuations and in one of those we find a couple having anal sex, but Asuna finds it strange and disgusting but Inoda seems to like the idea.
Every door is a possible hint about future events, with most of those fetish and kinks having been leaked by a list of perks a long time ago.

What we don't know is when they are going to be implemented, it could be the next update or the next year.

How to complete the task "Wandering around town"? Maybe someone knows? I checked every part of the map, but couldn't complete the task.
The most likely scenario is that you ran into a bug, the issue is that I can't tell exactly where in the game you are, since there are a few times where one " Wanders around town", and I'm sure that was a common bug a few months ago.

Either try to load an older save and take different routes to reach where the games tell you to go, or I really don't know what to tell you.

-——————

I have been reading Evangelion lately, more of a re-read to be honest, and while I still think that Shinji would be a peak protagonist for a NTR game since he alone is the one protagonist I can remember being more hated than Kirito, this particular interaction would work pretty well with Suguha, in my eyes.

Ga1tJGibYAAii5-.jpeg
Ga2nSbYWgAAfHGJ.jpeg

I think that it would help suguha tease Kirito into seeing her more as a woman and sexual being, while at the same time being innocent enough of a prank that it wouldn't hurt their relationship as " siblings" in the case Kirito rejects her.

It's a win-win in Sugu's incestual book.

Nevertheless, I will finish my yapping while saying that tanned Sugu would look pretty nice, even if I'm not a fan of this particular illustration.
GaVSa6da4AAhgOM.jpeg

por12

Nov 22, 2020
If it looks like a pig, behaves like a pig, sounds like a pig, and lives like a pig, what can you call such a thing?
Inoda.

What I mean by that is that by most metrics one could use, this game is a Japanese game.
Fujino lives in Japan, SAO is a Japanese franchise, the game is set in Japan, most tropes and cliches there are those commonly seen in Japan.

There was an argument for the contrary when Fujino still lived in China, but now there is no reasonable argument for us to remove the tag, except being weirdly pedantic about the meaning of each tag.

This is somewhat interesting, because I don't really see much of a reason for Asuna to suddenly start having anal sex in FOG. Of course, there are plenty of ways Fujino could implement such an event, but with Asuna being fully on-board of having vaginal but virtual sex, I don't think most explanations behind such a scene would make much sense.

Not that such a thing has stopped Fujino before.

That being said, I think that the simplest way to get Asuna into Anal would be for her and Inoda to do it in real life, in a much later update.

With her not wanting to truly "cheat" in real life, I could see that being a logical progression of events with her going from "VR is not cheating" to "Anal is not cheating".

Anyways, as always, we are at the mercy of Fujino.

I'm not very sure if this is the correct answer, but if you started the game by using an old save, then that's probably the issue.
You need to start a new game, and chose the 2 option that would place you around that date.

I think? I can't say that I'm very up to date with the many bugs the game currently has.

Every door is a possible hint about future events, with most of those fetish and kinks having been leaked by a list of perks a long time ago.

What we don't know is when they are going to be implemented, it could be the next update or the next year.

The most likely scenario is that you ran into a bug, the issue is that I can't tell exactly where in the game you are, since there are a few times where one " Wanders around town", and I'm sure that was a common bug a few months ago.

Either try to load an older save and take different routes to reach where the games tell you to go, or I really don't know what to tell you.

-——————

I have been reading Evangelion lately, more of a re-read to be honest, and while I still think that Shinji would be a peak protagonist for a NTR game since he alone is the one protagonist I can remember being more hated than Kirito, this particular interaction would work pretty well with Suguha, in my eyes.

View attachment 4172870
View attachment 4172871

I think that it would help suguha tease Kirito into seeing her more as a woman and sexual being, while at the same time being innocent enough of a prank that it wouldn't hurt their relationship as " siblings" in the case Kirito rejects her.

It's a win-win in Sugu's incestual book.

Nevertheless, I will finish my yapping while saying that tanned Sugu would look pretty nice, even if I'm not a fan of this particular illustration.
View attachment 4172882
dude anime paradoy games like naruto or one piece dont get the "japanase tag",so uor reasoning is all of the chart

the tag is used only for games produced by japanase studios which this game is clearly not

Reactions: kinglionheart
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes