4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Adrian678j

Aug 10, 2021
I think it will be in FOG because on Wednesdays Asuna works as a nun and I think the event will have something to do with that, maybe Inoda goes to the church and talks to her and tells her that he has had a great breakthrough with the woman he loves and talks to her nice and dirty things to the point that Asuna can't stand it anymore and ends up confessing that she is her and takes him to the back where the aviation is and they end up fucking.

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
I think it will be in FOG because on Wednesdays Asuna works as a nun and I think the event will have something to do with that, maybe Inoda goes to the church and talks to her and tells her that he has had a great breakthrough with the woman he loves and talks to her nice and dirty things to the point that Asuna can't stand it anymore and ends up confessing that she is her and takes him to the back where the aviation is and they end up fucking.
Damn, now I'm rooting with all my might for this. This really could be the long event. Fujino sensei make this happen . send Kirito to do some mission while Asuna & Inoda have fun at the church.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Let's see if the next update is 0.6, that tells me that we've already passed the halfway point of the story, so IRL sex between Asuna and Inoda can't be ruled out. Since if Fujino is still following the guidelines of the text that was uploaded here a while ago as a spoiler for the entire story, then there's still a lot of material to cover, perhaps there's something triggering or Inoda doing something to convince her, we already saw how he planned everything on the stormy night at the end of the first part, although I'm more likely to see more action in FOG.
102196063-large-ezgif.com-resize.gif

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
when the next update ?
Usually at the end of the month, or the last monday of the month. However Fujino mentioned that it'll be delayed a few more days pass October due to them spending more time doing bug fixes. So it's not unreasonable to expect it closer to next next Saturday - Monday around November 2nd - 4th.

• Hey there
Reactions: Fynex and abirvg

Fynex

Jun 3, 2022
Let's see if the next update is 0.6, that tells me that we've already passed the halfway point of the story, so IRL sex between Asuna and Inoda can't be ruled out. Since if Fujino is still following the guidelines of the text that was uploaded here a while ago as a spoiler for the entire story, then there's still a lot of material to cover, perhaps there's something triggering or Inoda doing something to convince her, we already saw how he planned everything on the stormy night at the end of the first part, although I'm more likely to see more action in FOG.
View attachment 4167954
what game is this ( in the gif from ur post ) ?

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
This happens after a talk with Kyoko at work and its start list things about characters and when it ends this scene come with a bug.
Anyone that can help with this ?

skynexyeager

Feb 10, 2023
View attachment 4167954
so what most likely to happen then? since you've already read that paragraph/logs.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes