4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i am late to the party but what is the difference between the uncensored patch and latest update? i just rechecked before downloading latest version and current version i have (0.55) looks like already has, at least the latest, scenes uncensored already, is this for older updates / scenes?
I think the Ci-en version of 0.551 was censored so a patch was needed. Patreon's version was always uncensored. The old links were for the censored version but they have been updated to the uncensored version.

Reactions: thememeguy123

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
You know when Kirito enters the nightclub or hotel of love to be precise... now I don't remember how I got there because of the various updates I've played and not, but in that part of the game you see him that can explore the building and observe from the doors, I seem to remember that he is invisible... In that phase there's no scene but just pure description and then when he sees something, I don't remember if it's there Asuna and Inoda having sex he faints... but I can be wrong I don't remember well, in any case that part I would have preferred to see more scenes and it reminded me of the scenes in the hotel of the first chapter where at the end he sees Asuna and Inoda having sex with her leaning against the window.

In any case I want to replay it in this latest patch also to see what or what I missed, maybe I even took the wrong paths which however never happened to me in the first chapter because I found it simpler.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
All the (forbidden) talk about which franchise Fujino should 'parody' next makes me wonder why people only refer to anime. There are plenty of JRPG protagonists too, just waiting to be NTR-ed! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot

Entsd

Nov 15, 2022
All the (forbidden) talk about which franchise Fujino should 'parody' next makes me wonder why people only refer to anime. There are plenty of JRPG protagonists too, just waiting to be NTR-ed! :sneaky:
Damn good call my bro.
Now im thinking How good would be a persona 3 ntr game

mos555

May 22, 2021
If you're talking about Tifa and Cloud, they are already an old couple, there are many 3D videos and 1-2 small games. For me, the ideal NTR game would be a Boruto arc game. Anyone who has seen at least the beginning will understand. Naruto has become a hokage and he does not have enough time for his family. Hinata is sitting untouched. Sasuke, as usual, left the village somewhere, but Sakura was left without a strong male hand (penis?) and her daughter Sarada can also go down a crooked path without a proper fatherly image. It stinks of NTR right there, but it's a fucking dramatic shonen

Someone may remember the scene where Naruto did not even personally come to Himawari's birthday, but sent a clone who scattered and dropped the cake. Asshole. Hinata has to cheating for the cutie Himawari!!!

tumblr_db69c9dae22f90ea61de1129a6c40c8e_5ff35ffa_500.gif

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2021
If you're talking about Tifa and Cloud, they are already an old couple, there are many 3D videos and 1-2 small games. For me, the ideal NTR game would be a Boruto arc game. Anyone who has seen at least the beginning will understand. Naruto has become a hokage and he does not have enough time for his family. Hinata is sitting untouched. Sasuke, as usual, left the village somewhere, but Sakura was left without a strong male hand (penis?) and her daughter Sarada can also go down a crooked path without a proper fatherly image. It stinks of NTR right there, but it's a fucking dramatic shonen

Someone may remember the scene where Naruto did not even personally come to Himawari's birthday, but sent a clone who scattered and dropped the cake. Asshole. Hinata has to cheating for the cutie Himawari!!!

View attachment 4160929
The problem is that they are still children, it would be cool if it were in the movie arc, where everyone is childless and married, then it could be someone like a eater or a new NPC or a BBC (without being Raikage).

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes