4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
The only reason I can think of why Fujino made so many unnecessary steps is to showcase the possibilities of the council and Suguha's connection to them. Maybe it's another setup for later. Since she can seemingly trade cheaters' skills and broken items from them, I can imagine some interesting situations being created in the future. :p
Who knows?

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
Usually this routine is not shown to us... I'm not an expert in NTR, but I wonder why the authors do such plot moves at all, as Fujino did in the last update. This is a rather cliched move - the erroneous detection of a partner's infidelity and revenge in response, but why are the authors trying to justify the character who is cheating in this way?

Fujino tells us that Asuna already has a history of cheating with Oberon. Then we are shown Asuna having bad sex with Kirito. Plus, we are told that Kirito cum quickly and little. We know it's because of Suguha, but Asuna may well have misunderstood Kirito's problems, think about illness, or something similar. At this point, it would be quite possible to make a smooth transition to accepting virtual sex with Inoda. The transition is based on the usual bodily desire and comparison - sex with Inoda > sex with Kirito. Just for the fun of it. But for some reason, Fujino preferred shock therapy, meanwhile, giving a moral justification to Asuna. . Kinglionheart is right. I don't understand this move either.
Once in a blue moon some author do a ending like that, but yeah it's not that commom.
Because it's how it happens in in real life, when a women cheat they do came up with all sort of excuses for it and most of the time trying shift the blame and i'm not saying men don't do the same shit, but NTR is focused on the female perspective most of the time. Fujino did that to move the story foward using a old plot device he created, there's no other reason.
The reality it's simple the vast majority of NTR authors suck balls when they need to write the ending of their stories most of then don't even bother if you took into account how many NTR stories are finished with a "open ending".

• Sad
Reactions: mos555

mos555

May 22, 2021
The only reason I can think of why Fujino made so many unnecessary steps is to showcase the possibilities of the council and Suguha's connection to them. Maybe it's another setup for later. Since she can seemingly trade cheaters' skills and broken items from them, I can imagine some interesting situations being created in the future. :p
My head will explode if in the end it turns out that Suguha was the one who commanded all this shit . When Asuna and Kirito met Inoda, Suguha sent slugs that knocked out Inoda in the right place. And Suguha released the monster into the sewer, Suguha was the main one in the bandit camp. Kirito's penis was temporarily reduced by Suguha. The antennas are being built on her orders, and in fact it is council 7, but Suguha was busy at the brothel and did not come to the meeting. The administrator is her 4 avatar in the game to manage the council. All in order to discredit and destroy Asuna. The main theme of the film Saw should play here.
tenor.gif
I think Fujino looks exactly like that. (y)

Last edited:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
My head will explode if in the end it turns out that Suguha was the one who commanded all this shit . When Asuna and Kirito met Inoda, Suguha sent slugs that knocked out Inoda in the right place. And Suguha released the monster into the sewer, Suguha was the main one in the bandit camp. Kirito's penis was temporarily reduced by Suguha. The antennas are being built on her orders, and in fact it is council 7, but Suguha was busy at the brothel and did not come to the meeting. The administrator is her 4 avatar in the game to manage the council. All in order to discredit and destroy Asuna. The main theme of the film Saw should play here.
View attachment 4158046
holly fuck :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
One thing about Suguha, i can't shake the felling of Fujino subverting expectations with her.
Maybe it's to early in the story but i can't see a clear path for her endup with Kirito even worse if he learn about all the things she's being doing, which different from Asuna there's no reason for him not to and in some point he will have to know.
And the fact Fujino did brought Hebishima back into the plot for apparently no reason make everything weird.
I hope i'm wrong because that would be stupid circular plot logic, but if hebishima is back just to be the one who let Kirito knows about her past and present actions making him shutting her off, letting her with no place to go and be there to "help" her ending her arch in the story. Considering how cucked Fujino will make Kirito be in the future, yet stupid it's a possibility.

Reactions: mos555

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
One thing about Suguha, i can't shake the felling of Fujino subverting expectations with her.
Maybe it's to early in the story but i can't see a clear path for her endup with Kirito even worse if he learn about all the things she's being doing, which different from Asuna there's no reason for him not to and in some point he will have to know.
And the fact Fujino did brought Hebishima back into the plot for apparently no reason make everything weird.
I hope i'm wrong because that would be stupid circular plot logic, but if hebishima is back just to be the one who let Kirito knows about her past and present actions making him shutting her off, letting her with no place to go and be there to "help" her ending her arch in the story. Considering how cucked Fujino will make Kirito be in the future, yet stupid it's a possibility.
Well, that's the juicy part about Suguha—nobody knows what's going to happen. And again, Fujino didn't bring Hebishima back because he was never really gone, but due to the vast number of characters, not everyone can be included in every update.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Calling all bros, I Require someone to give me a big help if possible, I Got to the part of the game where kirito is on the roof with Liz testing the goggles and then my PC Broke, After repairs i really do not want to have to replay a massive chunk on the newest version, anyone got a save at or close to this moment but not after it? Would be much appreciated. SOMEBODY SAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE~
Considering the update ends after this scene so there is nothing to see. You can use the save 4 here to get to recollection room afterwards.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...gic-part-2-v0-551-fujino.154352/post-14952328

Sorry, but what is the difference between the first option and the second? View attachment 4158237
You start at different points in the story.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 4158046
LMAO, while this totally won't happen, it reminds me of that Nishida x Asuna LL hypnosis video released a while back whose final plot-twist was exactly like that, it had all been a plan from Sugu to get her Onii-chan all to herself. Obviously not something that can happen in this universe, but still hilarious XD

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
V0.55 Mod v1
Rec Room MODv1 Gifs only for Part IIv0.55
View attachment 4080007

Replace .json file in www -> Data folder
You can use the savefile30 or go in/out of the shrine map to update the map

-Added some Group Gifs-

About new 47Loops 13Finishers
And 1 InMenu Mouth

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will be ok to use this mod gallery on the version 0.551?

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
How can I see the maze in the memory room? Because I remember I was in the maze that Kirito was walking and for example Sugou was shown and then it ended. I finished the game a month ago. 1729684046302.png

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
How can I see the maze in the memory room? Because I remember I was in the maze that Kirito was walking and for example Sugou was shown and then it ended. I finished the game a month ago. View attachment 4159358
I can say that the memory room I still don't really understand it... I mean it's a room where Kirito can see what Asuna and the other protagonists of the story are really up to. Incidentally how do you unlock each scene and how do you access it each time? I preferred the version in the first chapter where Kirito would log on to his PC, mobile phone or FOG and watch what was going on. Among other things I really liked the fact that Inoda posted photos and videos of his exploits partly concealing the identity of his achievements... Here instead it has more the sense of an unlocking of a gallery, there isn't that eroticism, that seeing and not seeing in whichKirito doesn't fully realise what's going on making him in fact either a perfect naive or a jerk.

Then I loved exploring the city and discovering what was going on around every corner. One part I really enjoyed in the first chapter was the moment in the hotel where Kirito acts as a porter for a while.

Reactions: Rayz0r and leavy

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I can say that the memory room I still don't really understand it... I mean it's a room where Kirito can see what Asuna and the other protagonists of the story are really up to. Incidentally how do you unlock each scene and how do you access it each time? I preferred the version in the first chapter where Kirito would log on to his PC, mobile phone or FOG and watch what was going on. Among other things I really liked the fact that Inoda posted photos and videos of his exploits partly concealing the identity of his achievements... Here instead it has more the sense of an unlocking of a gallery, there isn't that eroticism, that seeing and not seeing in whichKirito doesn't fully realise what's going on making him in fact either a perfect naive or a jerk.

Then I loved exploring the city and discovering what was going on around every corner. One part I really enjoyed in the first chapter was the moment in the hotel where Kirito acts as a porter for a while.
I personally think Kirito being able to get access to an Asuna or Inoda POV on his computer is probably on par with the Part 2 gallery room. It doesn't make much sense for Kirito to somehow have access to it, and not be capable of understanding what's going on. So it's easier to explain he can't remember it in the dream sequence/recollection room due to goddess shenanigans.

But other than that, I agree that it's kind of a bummer there's less mystery related CGs. I really did like the FOG black market AV store where you could get some of Inoda's POV of his conquest of Asuna like you said. I also like the anonymous phone messages sent Kirito's way. There's also less catching glimpses/silhouette of what's going on like seeing the silhouette's behind curtains of something going on. Fujino's efforts to focus more heavily on story probably made them feel like they needed to give more dialogue in the cutscenes. I'd also assume that people wanted to see the full picture, so Fujino has been showing the full scenes instead of parts of it cut off lately for Part 2.

Reactions: Adrian678j

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

The memory room is meant to be Administrator's world so it is how the place has everyone's events. Kirito trades his anxiety to see the events so maybe she needs that for something. There is a good reason Kirito acts like that in the room. Administrator drains his anxiety when he enters so he doesn't react when he sees anything. Also he forgets when he leaves the room so he is not being naïve. I imagine Kirito wanting to scream when he sees those scenes but can't and when he awakes he forgets ever see it. The same thing happens if he access Inoda's blog on his computer. Fujino did put in some effort in explaining these details if you pay attention.

But other than that, I agree that it's kind of a bummer there's less mystery related CGs. I really did like the FOG black market AV store where you could get some of Inoda's POV of his conquest of Asuna like you said. I also like the anonymous phone messages sent Kirito's way. There's also less catching glimpses/silhouette of what's going on like seeing the silhouette's behind curtains of something going on. Fujino's efforts to focus more heavily on story probably made them feel like they needed to give more dialogue in the cutscenes. I'd also assume that people wanted to see the full picture, so Fujino has been showing the full scenes instead of parts of it cut off lately for Part 2.
I imagine there has not been any of that in Part 2 was just because Asuna did not like Inoda enough to allow him to do those things. In end of Part 1 she was very lenient with him so she let him film her. But up to now, she has been strict with him. I imagine once her affection is very enough she will allow those things again and we will see more mystery/hidden events with the two. She did already allow him to take a bra shot of her. Maybe now she will do things like that in FOG!

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
i am late to the party but what is the difference between the uncensored patch and latest update? i just rechecked before downloading latest version and current version i have (0.55) looks like already has, at least the latest, scenes uncensored already, is this for older updates / scenes?

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes