4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Some may have said this in the past, and I may or may not have agreed with them at any other point in time but now.

The fact that Gege allegedly had planned the garbage ending of Jujutsu Kaisen a long time ago has soured me of the concept, at least for 10 more years.

The question would be if that experience will be put to good use in the future, or if it will produce something that we as fans wouldn't want to see.

SAO was definitely the best product that Fujino has ever developed, even if Sakura's chapter might have been the one with best designs and eroticism, or if CSM's Bizarre Onsen Adventures was technically the most Canon compliant in terms of characterization.

So, at the end of the day, despite the flaws and complaints that we always throw at Fujino, we still want his future games to look more like his venture into big, long, and thick (as the fatso Inoda) games instead of his short, quick, and thin (Like Suguha's favorite funstick.)

Yet, perhaps due to the many complications and setbacks, there is a possibility that he will regress to make insta corruption games like his earliest projects.

In my opinion, Fujino should structure his future long games in an episodic format that would allow his games to be a maximum of 1~2 GB per release, and unlike the different SAO parts, having each "episode" actually have a narrative beginning and end.

That's why she is the GOAT.

You know, I am more than willing to go down with the ship. To defend Suguha until I cannot do it anymore, even if by some chance we do not get the proper ending to her story, I will never forget that she gave everyone who got sick of the main plot a reason to keep playing for months.

Much like how the Mets and Lindor got destroyed in the face of the Dodgers and Ohtani this week, Suguha might possibly not win the hypothetical World Series that is Kirito's incestual awakening, but she is my mvp irregardless. (This might be a bit of a lie because I'm an Ohtani fanboy, but the baseball analogy didn't work otherwise.)

That being said, right now when I think about what possible games Fujino will do next in 2036, I'm honestly hoping more for a character I can root for half as much like I did for Suguha instead.

View attachment 4156971

Today's Suguha's post is her in a cowgirl outfit, to honor how much I have milked the best girl for content
sexy like a cow

Feb 27, 2021
Some may have said this in the past, and I may or may not have agreed with them at any other point in time but now.

The fact that Gege allegedly had planned the garbage ending of Jujutsu Kaisen a long time ago has soured me of the concept, at least for 10 more years.

The question would be if that experience will be put to good use in the future, or if it will produce something that we as fans wouldn't want to see.

SAO was definitely the best product that Fujino has ever developed, even if Sakura's chapter might have been the one with best designs and eroticism, or if CSM's Bizarre Onsen Adventures was technically the most Canon compliant in terms of characterization.

So, at the end of the day, despite the flaws and complaints that we always throw at Fujino, we still want his future games to look more like his venture into big, long, and thick (as the fatso Inoda) games instead of his short, quick, and thin (Like Suguha's favorite funstick.)

Yet, perhaps due to the many complications and setbacks, there is a possibility that he will regress to make insta corruption games like his earliest projects.

In my opinion, Fujino should structure his future long games in an episodic format that would allow his games to be a maximum of 1~2 GB per release, and unlike the different SAO parts, having each "episode" actually have a narrative beginning and end.

You know, I am more than willing to go down with the ship. To defend Suguha until I cannot do it anymore, even if by some chance we do not get the proper ending to her story, I will never forget that she gave everyone who got sick of the main plot a reason to keep playing for months.

Much like how the Mets and Lindor got destroyed in the face of the Dodgers and Ohtani this week, Suguha might possibly not win the hypothetical World Series that is Kirito's incestual awakening, but she is my mvp irregardless. (This might be a bit of a lie because I'm an Ohtani fanboy, but the baseball analogy didn't work otherwise.)

That being said, right now when I think about what possible games Fujino will do next in 2036, I'm honestly hoping more for a character I can root for half as much like I did for Suguha instead.

View attachment 4156971

Today's Suguha's post is her in a cowgirl outfit, to honor how much I have milked the best girl for content
SAO is one of the most incredible and well-crafted games of these NTRs with corruption. I don't know what Fujino's future project will be like, besides the ending, but it would be interesting if there were 2 routes in this SAO game, however... It would be a lot of work and would be more mentally exhausting, and besides that, you would have to continue from 1 and then 2, it would be a lot of work. Which is one for Inoda and another for Hebishima (for Asuna).

Anyway, we can still have a SAO in the future with another route, but that will depend on Fujino and how determined he is, because he knows that SAO made his name grow a lot.

By the way, it's incredible that SAO NTR has grown so much. I remember it was about 100 pages or less here, and now it's almost going to 1000.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

View attachment 4156971

Tbh, I don’t mind his insta-corruption games; they’re just silly and fun. But he could use some of the new mechanics to enrich them with new gameplay possibilities. He’s not great at writing large-scale stories, but he’s decent enough at dialogues, so why not keep it simple and entertaining?

Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot
Feb 27, 2021
Tbh, I don’t mind his insta-corruption games; they’re just silly and fun. But he could use some of the new mechanics to enrich them with new gameplay possibilities. He’s not great at writing large-scale stories, but he’s decent enough at dialogues, so why not keep it simple and entertaining?
A lot of people are here for the scenes, I think the story is really cool and even more so for the slow corruption itself, and as you said I like the gameplay and the dialogues that are fun.

This is a strong point of this game.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
A lot of people are here for the scenes, I think the story is really cool and even more so for the slow corruption itself, and as you said I like the gameplay and the dialogues that are fun.

I personally don't agree that the story is good because I can't overlook all the issues with character development, forced pacing, and plot holes. But since I don't really care about the main plot, it's fine. I like the Suguha sub-plot, so I'll stick around as long as it keeps me entertained. :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

mos555

May 22, 2021
I personally don't agree that the story is good because I can't overlook all the issues with character development, forced pacing, and plot holes. But since I don't really care about the main plot, it's fine. I like the Suguha sub-plot, so I'll stick around as long as it keeps me entertained. :LOL:
Right into the kokoro itself
sugu-suguha.gif

Feb 27, 2021
I just think it's cool, lol. It's not that great, but it's standard for every NTR, which doesn't focus on story but on fun.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
This may not be a good thing. They say the best stories come out when the author comes up with an ending from the very beginning and writes the plot in the opposite direction.
A frame story... is a way to avoid problems with plot development, you always as a author know where you going, and to avoid fans nitpicking the fucking end because they already knew about it.
I don't see Fujino including more endings or new subplots moving foward as he said a few times now he was adjusting and revising the story, he is changing the path toward the endings and not the 2 endings.
He did that when he used the council plot twist card the story now need to go in that direction, and now he will start to ending subplots and chaging characters archs to fit into the new script.
Alice/klein arch is ending and their scenes will be used as plot devices to move the story when need it.
Sinon looks like will be the exposition character every time she show up will be explain something related to the Council plans, same thing for Agil.
Laefa i don't know but Fujino already used her as plot device in the last update and i can see him doing this again.
To be honest Fuino so far didn't know very well how to use Suguha/Laefa by herself he came up with Reverse NTR which was good idea on paper, but the execution is lacking.
Overall Fujino is learning a lot for his next game about the do and don't over development, i think this will be good.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
When I read some of you guys I'm a little surprised. You know you're playing an NTR game, right? The good guy winning isn't the point
I also have a similar mindset. I understand not everyone knows about the 2 endings that Fujino mentioned, but also like if the genre is NTR it's probably best to go in with the mindset that it ends with a typical NTR ending. While there are some games that allow the player to get a different ending, we can at least assume that this one is like 99.9% just going to be a normal corruption NTR ending. After all, it's been like this for almost 2 years worth of development. It would be really weird to suddenly go back on it, but also that it would just further derail kind of everything that was going on. My assumption on games where there is a possible happy ending are games that intentionally convey that by the author, or the game mechanics shown in the game.

So in SAO part 1, it's just a CG hunting game with hot scenes, and a nice sense of mystery as to what's going on. Part 2 is much more story focused than its part 1 counterpart, but part 1 already indicated that there was no real "choice" in your decision making. The only choices you were capable of was finding all the side content scenes and that's about it. I sure hope people don't go too nuts if the end of this game is what was typically expected since probably the beginning.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I still can't see 2 endings in this game, like, I know Fujino sensei "said" that, but shouldn't we already have choices? For me, it's like I've seen some people saying here, he got too confused in developing the story. It's hard to think about how this will end. But whatever, I'm here for the good NTR, a good ending for Kirito wouldn't be all bad (but I'm team Inoda)
Another thing that was discussed is that people were thinking that the endings would be less like "routes" and just more like endings. So the main pivotal moment would be at the literal end. But as King mentioned, your prurience stat would probably be the indicator on whether you're given the option to go on the "happy cuck ending". It's not really meant to be much deeper than that I imagine though.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023

I agree that the story is aight. It's nothing crazy to think it's a novel, but it gets you from point A to point B in a relatively decent manner. Like sure someone can point out plot holes or the lack of canon consistency, but the game is indeed a parody, and also decently believable. A lot of points are usually nit-picky with a much higher standard in terms of story writing. But anyways, when I mention it gets you from point A to point B, it's like how people don't like the reason for Asuna finally "falling" in the most recent update. Some might say it's cliche, or call her a hypocrite. But it's at least believable enough within NTR/Hentai logic why she's nuts, considering you go in with the general assumption that the NTR heroine has a number of screws loose to be capable of being corrupted to begin with.

Reactions: Toushiro

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
this game ending would literally end fujino, simply nothing tops SAO and no other universe would be as exciting as this
I kind of agree that if this wasn't SAO, it wouldn't be as popular as it would be. Asuna is a pretty popular character to NTR after all. The SAO title definitely made me look at the game, but the part that made me super excited/stay was the combat sex rofl.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I agree that the story is aight. It's nothing crazy to think it's a novel, but it gets you from point A to point B in a relatively decent manner. Like sure someone can point out plot holes or the lack of canon consistency, but the game is indeed a parody, and also decently believable. A lot of points are usually nit-picky with a much higher standard in terms of story writing. But anyways, when I mention it gets you from point A to point B, it's like how people don't like the reason for Asuna finally "falling" in the most recent update. Some might say it's cliche, or call her a hypocrite. But it's at least believable enough within NTR/Hentai logic why she's nuts, considering you go in with the general assumption that the NTR heroine has a number of screws loose to be capable of being corrupted to begin with.
Yeah, very believable if literally every character in the game is involved in making the 'fall' happen! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
it's like how people don't like the reason for Asuna finally "falling" in the most recent update. Some might say it's cliche, or call her a hypocrite. But it's at least believable enough within NTR/Hentai logic why she's nuts, considering you go in with the general assumption that the NTR heroine has a number of screws loose to be capable of being corrupted to begin with.
The thing i think people didin't like was the fake Kirito scene as trigger, if you think about it that was unnecessary, the way Inoda manipulate her about her putting to much pressure in Kirito and his performance issues was enough.
It's like Asuna was given by Kirito a reason/excuse to cheat, shifting the blame more or less, if Fujino had left the fake kirito out the fall would be more authentic, she woukd have choose by herself.

mos555

May 22, 2021
I think at the moment there is no such thing as a "Happy ending" in this game. No matter how good Kirito's revenge was, no matter how Inoda suffered, we all, as players, know on behalf of Kirito that Asuna has already changed and she already has the mindset of a fallen woman. That is, in the end, the "Happy Ending" is where Kirito stays with the slut Asuna, whom he can no longer trust.

As they say - "Everything will not be the same as before"

You know what kind of ending would be really good. Do you remember, maybe, the secret ending of Far Cry 4? Good ending - Asuna and Kirito pass by Inoda at the beginning of SAO Part 1. And then the credits.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes